Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! (721 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go!! / See Tips On How To Survive Buhari's Fuel Scarcity, Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! by Leopard2A7: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Since last night I have been thinking over all that has been happening in this country especially since Buhari became president.

I strongly believe that for Nigeria to survive, Buhari MUST go!

That is just it.

1 Like

Re: For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
You may have a point.
This present govt lacks speed and critical thinking.
Buhari's integrity wont put food on our table.
The rebirth of millitants was as a result of pure hatred for the fulani and northeners
Buhari is only fighting corruption, while the economy withers away.
This government reaction to current economy challenges is too slow, (example: CBN's policy on fX) and timing is very important when it comes to matters like this.
God knows how much i wish buhari was intelligent enough, combined with his integrity and strong arm,mwe could have witness actual change
But atlas that is not the case.

If nigeria is to survive, buhari must go. But who can replace him?
Which candidate can combine buharis will to fight corruption with sophisticated intelligence/knowledge to pilot nigeria?

Peharps knowledge corrupts individuals so what we are asking for is impossible.
Re: For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Leopard2A7:
Since last night I have been thinking over all that has been happening in this country especially since Buhari became president.

I strongly believe that for Nigeria to survive, Buhari MUST go!

That is just it.
Sai Baba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! by egbaguy2: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
can we have ur dad replace him?
Re: For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! by Hamxas: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
guy like se u de my mind
Re: For Nigeria To Survive, Buhari Must Go! by justice2016: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
I agree . He must go

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Butcher’s Iron Hook Pierces Boy’s Eyes To His Brain (graphic) / How To Win An Audience, Amaechi Vs Kachikwu (video) / FG Anti-corruption Fight Mockery Of Nigeria – Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.