Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,901 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: (836 Views)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter / Judge Dis Case / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by laylow112(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.
And she was somewhat upset, 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'
And the husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'
And the husband began -- 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.
I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.
So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments,
Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.
Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the expensive designer jeans that you bought a couple years back, but don't wear because you say they not the "in" name this year.
I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.
I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.'
The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said,

'Please , Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by kcpumpin(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
dat was quite a wonderful write-up,  jst kip it up gez 1 of dez soyinka go enta nairaland 2 hire u when e don old, OTUU better person
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by ikmoore2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
case closed since the wife dey deny the man sex,

To the gals in the house pls take note

This na warning!!!!!!!!
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
Thats fair enough! D wife wasn't using d dick n she needed it simply, wots to divorce there? Ha
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by biola44: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
:d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
@POSTER
u are a genious man. keep it up.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by MoneyRule(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
Story looks familiar, guess 've read it sumwere b4.
The man was just giving unwanted things to d girl, just the way you give out umwanted clothes and stuff. . . . .
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by laylow112(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
What would u do if u were the man??
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by TheSeeker(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nice one. I can't help but laugh grin grin Well, his rod must have been rusting so he needed to grease it. grin grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by IFELEKE(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
;d
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by CrudeOil2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
The wife is guilty of negligence.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by Kelvinj(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
Eyaa, poor dude. No be im fault say dey girl wan collect d things im wife no dey give am
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Wonderful. . . what a wife! grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: by peroxide(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
ha ha ha, now this is the best post i have read so far. Wow, the guy was giving the skinny girl some proteins to fatten her. I wonder why the woman felt jealous since she never used the rod anyway.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex- Is Nice / Condoms Disappointment, Minister Stung By Aids Virus! Becareful! / I Love 27year Whitelady Am 21years What Should I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.