Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (63896 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ganshious(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
vision2050:
I have but many times augment arise about religion I distance myself so that I won't be harm. my grandpa, my in-law are Muslims but not fanatical. Question you should ask is why always negative news about Islam?

@vision2020 ....if Ur inlaw are Muslim or Ur grandpa.u shld ask dem dt questions now.they will explain the Islam dy know for u.well Islam is a religion of peace.. total submission to Almighty Allah.... Islam don't support blasphemy or violence... there tout in both Muslim nd xtrian... it doesnt mean both religious are bad.so don't generalise Ur claim based on what some ppl do.Ur family members nd grandpa are not violence in nature now.for u to mentioned dem u r proud to have dem.Hausa mentality,Yoruba nd igbo are different... take for instance...this nija Delta guys bombing pipeline here nd dere.are day not xtrians....with there act, I can say xtrianity shld be band but I can't say dt bcus not all xtrians will do dt.nd I av dem as frnds too.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by davien(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
[b] I was once in the midst of a Muslim family(In their house) I was alone with their 9 year old son, and decided to change the channel to MTV, I was shocked when this boy said "Change this, it's St.upid... Christians are the ones that watch this naked people.. "

Now as an atheist(unknown to the boy and his family) I investigated and went to his mosque where I realised where the boy was getting his extremist views from..

The loudspeaker in that mosque was just blowing away with hateful slurs at Christianity, atheism, evolution, westerners, etc..

And sadly nobody can do anything about it, they've all been turned to fanatics because that's what a religion does most of the time.. You come and sit and obey what one man tells you god wants you to think/do..

I shake my head for this country because we often shy away and look at questioning religion and religious figures as alien.. How long before that boy joins an Islamic extremist group? How long before that boy beheads a "non-believer"?

[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by princfred(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2016
ussy09:

say wat u know n forget abt dem say, u n I were not dia wen d founder preached, d set of guys causing violence only want to paint d religion black n I must say dey r really doing a great job because dey r gradually achieving dia aim but one tin dey must knw is every soul must taste death n each soul will acct for his deeds in dunya.
Have you read Qur'an? His doings , instructions and teaching were barbaric. You can keep deceiving people but Islam breeds barbarians worldwide.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by olisaEze(m): 1:52am On Jul 16, 2016
" oh you people, you see God in the graveyard while I see him in the flowers. And that is the difference between you people and i". God doesn't need you to fight or kill for Him". Omar Mohammed Batawil from Yemen was 17yrs old when he wrote this and was murdered for expressing these thoughts on his facebook page by an islamic group.

That's how peaceful this religion and it's followers are.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by princfred(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
ussy09:

say wat u know n forget abt dem say, u n I were not dia wen d founder preached, d set of guys causing violence only want to paint d religion black n I must say dey r really doing a great job because dey r gradually achieving dia aim but one tin dey must knw is every soul must taste death n each soul will acct for his deeds in dunya.
you were mot there but you can read the koran and see his dids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olufemi Oke-Osanyitolu And Olaide Ibraheem Fight In Court Over N45m Property / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.