Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (63869 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
ussy09:

criticize Muslims not Islam, Islam means peace.

The difference between Islam /Muslim is as vague and inconsequential as the difference between Christianity /Catholicism

Islam and Muslim is an evil form of religion
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by HaneefahRN(f): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why are some people just crazily violent?

The annoying thing are the hypocrites that will judge all Muslims as same, but will say 'end time pastor' when their pastors start raping followers.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by lloydmuna2(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wait oh! Na must say we all go be muslem ?
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by sammie12: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some hausa muslim are just completely animal without brain to reason.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muslim is a peaceful religion, pls tell it to the birds. I think its high time this religion is reviewed in all over the globe.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Iyoma2(f): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
The Fantastic ISHMAELITES. Most of them hide n EAT during d fasting hours. Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by michealade(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
religions get problems.buh islam own no be hear.its always about killing.in mosques in kano state,their iman wud even tell dem to kill infidels.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by passyhansome(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
The world would have been a peaceful place without this their religion. Brainwashed fellows

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by henry78okez(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Islam is truly a problem to this world. Imagine attacking a defenseless person violently. Bunch of idiots with shallow brains. I curse the day Abraham slept wt hagar

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by babychi85: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by kingLynx(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
It all boils down to Abraham, the father of all nation.. ,,, and the statistics of the 80% problem in the world caused by Muslims is a fat lie.. 101% of the problem in the world today are cause by them..the hausas oo, our yoruba brothers are a bit understanding cus I have lived with them, they 're not as violent as ..kai.. This people should just be extinguished! Just negodi what they did to that guy.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by KelvinC1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
MAYBE that's how GOD want him to meet a governor that will change his story.. #ADOYii
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by maxwell767(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
gimakon:

Wetin dey worry u? You appear not to even think at all. So he's a muslim too? Which day did Emmanuel Francis, look like Haruna Mutubala Ahmed? If na play stop am o. Should we all become muslims at once?
hummmm.... undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by maxwell767(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
keryj:
bro this is not all abt that roman adage of when u go rome u behave like romans. The muslims do not own kaduna state alone. There are lots of christians who are kaduna state indigenes too. So let's say this guy is from kaduna state he doesn't v the ryt to eat because of fasting? And even if he is not from kaduna state so he shld also fast( behaving like romans) because they are fasting?. The simple truth is that hausa muslims especially does not respect others religion which is very bad.
hummm... Well said. But am not siding the Muslims for doing that...
Am only saying it for security reasons... Since they don't want to see the Christians... And at every little chance they get, they turn violent on Christians... For me one has to be careful and avoid them...
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by glossy6(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
MadCow1:

So you are alright with disrespecting other peoples religion of what?

The Muslims did not respect Mr Francis' religion hence they almost killed him.

Which kind fast self? Eat by 4am, skip lunch and eat huge meals by 7pm.

Hypocrites all the way!

Imagine, El-Rufai did not even offer to offset his hospital bills

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ayommy12: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wait a minute folks, pls am directing this question to the muslim folks on Nairaland "let's assume its a crime or sin or a wrong act for someone to eat where fasting muslims are, is it written in the Quran that the followers of Halla are to carry out judgement on such a one"? Pls can a well-taught muslim brother or sister answer me pls coz am thinking extremely deep right now and I don't even know where to end my thoughts. Answer pls.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by slowbreeze(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is bad...Even in their fasting / holy period, dey r still blood-thirsty..Islam=Violence dats all.I rather be an atheist than become a muslim..Godforbid!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by truthmans2012: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
See a religion of peace !!!

Islam is a religion of peace but if you say no, I will kill you.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by koolaid87: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
''Do not solve a temporary problem by a permanent solution''

Had Abraham not solved his temporary problem by impregnating his wife's slave(Hagar), the bastard(Ishmael) wouldn't have been born.

Ishmael's generation are the problem of the world

Too bad you can't see them condemning their evil act because it's right there in their holy Koran

I fear Moslims!
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by slynat(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought those animals were also observing the fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by TolaniLuv: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Must we all be Muslim for God sake?
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by vision2050: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
ganshious:

vision2020...agreed they are bunch of uneducated fellow.but u saying Islam is a problem to d world is unacceptable bcus Islam does not support violence nd I mean it.am sure u have muslim among Ur frnds,family nd relatives.
I have but many times augment arise about religion I distance myself so that I won't be harm. my grandpa, my in-law are Muslims but not fanatical. Question you should ask is why always negative news about Islam?
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by lumeneng22: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Na Wao! these fools after loading their stomach with food very early in the morning say they are fasting now want people to starve themselves for nothing.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by koolaid87: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
ayommy12:
Wait a minute folks, pls am directing this question to the muslim folks on Nairaland "let's assume its a crime or sin or a wrong act for someone to eat where fasting muslims are, is it written in the Quran that the followers of Halla are to carry out judgement on such a one"? Pls can a well-taught muslim brother or sister answer me pls coz am thinking extremely deep right now and I don't even know where to end my thoughts. Answer pls.

Even if it is found in their Koran, can't they be rational?

Don't expect a response..They don't talk about their faith because they are lost and confused.

I just pray they see the light before its ruined
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MadCow1: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
glossy6:

The Muslims did not respect Mr Francis' religion hence they almost killed him.

Which kind fast self? Eat by 4am, skip lunch and eat huge meals by 7pm.

Hypocrites all the way!

Imagine, El-Rufai did not even offer to offset his hospital bills

I never said Francis did..

I was simply asking that little kid if he was cool with people disrespecting other people's religion.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MrSmith007: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
You guys re just starving yourselves... fasting my foot!!!

When e become sin to eat?
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by dgysoft(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muslim + ignorance = madness
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Tas72: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
For all comments I read on this issue are sentiment about Islam,to be sincerer,Islam neither Prophet Mohammed didn't teaching any Muslim this such attitude unless someone has his or her action.so therefor,people should reason well before they can just say bad about Islam.even Prophet Mohammed lived with Jewels and Christians with peace during his life time,why some Muslims of today behaving the way our Prophet didn't teach us.Allah says in the Quran Ramadan is for Muslims not for any. Other religions.The people who did that act are not pure Muslims eather a good Prophet Mohammed followers.Thanks
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Umarlulu:
are you out of your normal senses don't talk like a kid we are the problem of our selves why are you insulting peoples believe If our beloved jesus Christ is insulted how will you feel.
Jesus Christ is God, as Christians we only feel pity for the man that insults Christ. We don't resort to violence cos the God we serve metes out disciplinary actions by himself when he deems necessary. He's a living God and judge of all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.