Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED (2634 Views)

Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! / Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by NixandaCEO(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2016
This is the situation I just found myself in and I just want to share so that I can possibly get some good and matured advice even though I know some fish brains will still blab out trash.

Actually I have a gf I like so so much. I won't say love actually cus am open minded up until marriage but honestly I like her alot and I make her friends and people around her envy her alot. I bet she trust me with all her heart and the truth is she is a very good and decent lady.

On another note, I got this other lady who knows I have a serious gf and even knows my gf cus we stay in thesame neighborhood but we are having a very matured no strings attached relationship. We make love, go out sometimes, she passes the night at my place but we know we ain't dating.

Now she just told me she is pregnant and that she wants to take it out because she knows I have a serious relationship. The truth is am not a supporter of abortion and I have always been willing to accept responsibility of any girl that gets pregnant for me. The problem now is I don't want to loose my innocent lovely girlfriend and at the same time I can't support abortion except she does it without my consent.

What do you guys think is the best way to handle this?

MODIFIED:
So many people are bashing me that am sleeping with two girls which is wrong and all that. Now I never said am sleeping with two girls because my gf is the no sex before marriage kinda girl which I love about her, so because am not really on that page I help myself when need be in order to keep my relationship going normal with my gf.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by danduchi(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Na waoh... Marry them both na. Dumb question

2 Likes

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2016
I honestly believe you're matured enough to make a decision yourself. After all you alone decided to cheat on your girlfriend and not to even use protection. Adieu.

2 Likes

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Smh... I wanna faint! angry angry

What kind of mumuness is this? Abeg sumbori tell me...

2 Likes

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2016
NixandaCEO:
This is the situation I just found myself in and I just want to share so that I can possibly get some good and matured advice even though I know some fish brains will still blab out trash.

Actually I have a gf I like so so much. I won't say love actually cus am open minded up until marriage but honestly I like her alot and I make her friends and people around her envy her alot. I bet she trust me with all her heart and the truth is she is a very good and decent lady.

On another note, I got this other lady who knows I have a serious gf and even knows my gf cus we stay in thesame neighborhood but we are having a very matured no strings attached relationship. We make love, go out sometimes, she passes the night at my place but we know we ain't dating.

Now she just told me she is pregnant and that she wants to take it out because she knows I have a serious relationship. The truth is am not a supporter of abortion and I have always been willing to accept responsibility of any girl that gets pregnant for me. The problem now is I don't want to loose my innocent lovely girlfriend and at the same time I can't support abortion except she does it without my consent.

What do you guys think is the best way to handle this?
If you ain't ready to shoulder the responsibility that comes with having a baby, I'd suggest you get the pregnancy terminated. And another important thing I'd like you to know is don't think about it. Just get it done and continue with your life. The bigger danger here lies in you having a child that won't have his mom and dad together.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by HMZi: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
I dont know why u wud fvck two girls at the same time
...u just gotta tell ur sweet g.f,abortion is evil... Cant eat ur cake and have it..

1 Like

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by HMZi: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
VolTOxic:
I honestly believe you're matured enough to make a decision yourself. After all you alone decided to cheat on your girlfriend and not to even use protection. Adieu.
hehehe.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by NixandaCEO(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Julian08:

If you ain't ready to shoulder the responsibility that comes with having a baby, I'd suggest you get the pregnancy terminated. And another important thing I'd like you to know is don't think about it. Just get it done and continue with your life. The bigger danger here lies in you having a child that won't have his mom and dad together.

Thanks. Most reasonable and matured comment so far.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by ITbomb(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Your question has contained your answer.

You have in between two parallel lines jumping in and out as you like.

Now is time to make the lines meet and be inside a circle, if one of the lines decides that it is not comfortable with the new figure, it can always back out and you return to just one line. Problem solved.

I salute your hypocrisy bro. You don't support abortion but you practice cheating, lying, abusing sex and procreating life without any interest in nurturing it. Don't think you are a saint for not supporting abortion, you are worse than a murderer

3 Likes

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by HMZi: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Smh... I wanna faint! angry angry

What kind of mumuness is this? Abeg sumbori tell me...
the dude stupid,cheating without protection...
.f.y.i e get one boy wey dey find u.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Marry your first gf and let your other gf be your baby mama smiley
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by McBrooklyn(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2016
OP, you support friend with benefit relationship despite the fact that you still have a girlfriend but you don't support abortion . . . God is soaking your cane in turpentine and kerosene undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by McBrooklyn(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Marry your first gf and let your other gf be your baby mama smiley

Lol, you're high cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2016
grin but I'm serious tho.....It's too early to be high smiley
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're high cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by NixandaCEO(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2016
ITbomb:
Your question has contained your answer.

You have in between two parallel lines jumping in and out as you like.

Now is time to make the lines meet and be inside a circle, if one of the lines decides that it is not comfortable with the new figure, it can always back out and you return to just one line. Problem solved.

I salute your hypocrisy bro. You don't support abortion but you practice cheating, lying, abusing sex and procreating life without any interest in nurturing it. Don't think you are a saint for not supporting abortion, you are worse than a murderer

Thanks alot Mr saint
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin but I'm serious tho.....It's too early to be high smiley

Lol, but you just gave him the worst advice of the century now cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by pat1612(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
If your side chick is ready to take it out why r you concern thank god that shes is ready for abortion.or some girls will use it as tool to blackmail you and you know rest.
So get it done and pray to god for forgiveness. angry angry angry

Just a advice no offence tongue tongue
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2016
HMZi:
the dude stupid,cheating without protection...
.f.y.i e get one boy wey dey find u.

Oohh yeah I already sent him an email...

How far? grin
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by HMZi: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh yeah I already sent him an email...

How far? grin
alive and kicking ass,u?
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, but you just gave him the worst advice of the century now cheesy cheesy
are you serious? shocked I though it was a good advice o grin.....but he gets to be happy na....the guy can marry the lady he wants and he can't go against his belief(no abortion) cheesy
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2016
HMZi:
alive and kicking ass,u?

grin wooah.... Tatz amazing... Well, im good juz packing up ,ready to go home in a minute...
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by McBrooklyn(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
are you serious? shocked I though it was a good advice o grin.....but he gets to be happy na....the guy can marry the lady he wants and he can't go against his belief(no abortion) cheesy

What fûcking belief be that one?? Belief wey support friend with benefit and doesn't support abortion cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by HMZi: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin wooah.... Tatz amazing... Well, im good juz packing up ,ready to go home in a minute...
do that
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What fûcking belief be that one?? Belief wey support friend with benefit and doesn't support abortion cheesy cheesy
it's his choice....see where it has gotten him? In a tricky situation grin
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by McBrooklyn(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
it's his choice....see where it has gotten him? In a tricky situation grin

Lol, Well that's what the dude get for not cautioning and sanctioning his dick very well so it's his cross to carry and I don't see any reason why that should be one of our problem kiss

1 Like

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Please dont let her abort that baby. Its a very deadly sin. lipsrsealed
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2016
grin me neither
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Well that's what the dude get for not cautioning and sanctioning his dick very well so it's his cross to carry and I don't see any reason why that should be one of our problem kiss
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Never knew blatant fools like this still exist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by NixandaCEO(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
Never knew blatant fools like this still exist. undecided

Even me self. I remember my grandma always said only fools open their mouth of insult people carelessly. Wise people keep their speak with dignity and do not just outburst carelessly in public.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by NixandaCEO(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Julian08:

Nice.
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by naijaboiy: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2016
NixandaCEO:

Even me self. I remember my grandma always said only fools open their mouth of insult people carelessly. Wise people keep their speak with dignity and do not just outburst carelessly in public.
Doesnt change the fact that you were foolish in making your decision.

Thumbs up to your grandma!

People who are never ready to accept their mistakes and frown at harsh criticisms are the greatest buffoons in the globe.

Congratulations once again! smiley
Re: Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED by NixandaCEO(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Doesnt change the fact that you were foolish in making your decision.

Thumbs up to your grandma!

People who are never ready to accept their mistakes and frown at harsh criticisms are the greatest buffoons in the globe.

Congratulations once again! smiley

Lol... Your age is obvious and if am wrong about that then it's a shame if you are oder than what I am thinking. You must be kidding me if you think am frowning at whatever you have to say. Read the beginning of my post and see that you proved me right because I was expecting people like you lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! / Many People Are Guilty Of This / Ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.