Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) (1925 Views)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Truly no relationship is perfect, but some signs can help you know if he is the guy you should spend the rest of your life with. So ask yourself the following five questions about your partner.

1. Quitter or Keeper?

If your man lets you walk away without any fight, then it could only mean two things: either he was never invested or he knows deep down that you are too good for him. Your first real fight will determine if he is a quitter or a keeper.
Are you the one who is always apologizing or fixing things when clearly your partner is in the wrong? If yes, then you are with someone who has no desire to help nurture the relationship. This person does not have much self-value and is definitely not the one for you.

2. Is He Judgmental?

Does your other half frequently criticize you? Do you have to act differently around him than you do with your friends and family? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you need to ask yourself whether you really want to spend your life that way. You deserve to have a guy by your side who accepts you and loves you for who you are. One of the biggest signs that he is not the one is that you feel like you are being judged all the time. If you feel like you cannot be yourself or he is judging you when you are being yourself, then he is not the one. The right guy will never judge you.

3. Are You Being Lied To?

If he lies to you, even if it is about something seemingly insignificant like where he has been, where he is going or who he has been hanging out with,then you need to end your relationship, regardless of how much you like him. these sorts of lies are hurtful and are a big clue of what is coming later on. You would not want to be with a compulsive liar, would you?

4. What Does Your Instinct say?

You and your loved one may seem perfect on paper, but if your instincts are telling you that he is not the one for you, you got to listen and trust your gut feeling. At the end of the day, the most significant relationship you can have is with yourself; if your inner voice is not a fan of your man, then know that he is not the right guy. If he were, your instincts would have told you.

5. How Do You Feel When He is Around?

A healthy relationship fosters inner calm and confidence and makes you feel comfortable and wanted. Although no relationship rids us of all our insecurities and concerns, a healthy relationship should not add to them either. Of course, it is lonely when he avoids you, but if you also feel lonely when you are with him, this means he is incapable of letting you in. If something does not feel right with your guy or if being around him makes you doubt yourself, he is probably not right for you.

There was a number 6, people advised I took it out. well its out.
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mehn this "accepting and loving someone the way they are" sometimes can be a fallacy of the highest degree.

Obesity poses a healthrisk, he/she has to work on that. Accepting dem the way they are means u hate dem.. pls go and reduce!

Dummy in sex..leads to cheating. Accepting dem and loving them the way they are is laughable. Please u need to watch some adult films and know how it's properly done!

Bad breath. Oh my gosh.. are u really kidding me? Accepting someone who has a bad breath? How long will I die in silence? Pls visit the nearest dentist and do smth abt dat stinkin breath.. if I dnt love u, I won't tell u.. I love u so I hav ta tell u ur breath stinks.

Body odor.. same as in bad breath.

Wife batterer/ husband dick slicer

So u have this aggressive nature in u, u slap me and beat me and almost set me on fire, u mean I should be kwayet and accept ur evil character and love ur temperaments just like dat? Oh please, u need to see a therapist.. and visit rehab for 2 years.. I love u dats why u hav to be sentenced to rehab..

So op, I dnt like it wen u say I should accept and love them as they are. Thank u. grin
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Mehn this "accepting and loving someone the way they are" sometimes can be a fallacy of the highest degree.

Obesity poses a healthrisk, he/she has to work on that. Accepting dem the way they are means u hate dem.. pls go and reduce!

Dummy in sex..leads to cheating. Accepting dem and loving them the way they are is laughable. Please u need to watch some adult films and know how it's properly done!

Bad breath. Oh my gosh.. are u really kidding me? Accepting someone who has a bad breath? How long will I die in silence? Pls visit the nearest dentist and do smth abt dat stinkin breath.. if I dnt love u, I won't tell u.. I love u so I hav ta tell u ur breath stinks.

Body odor.. same as in bad breath.

Wife batterer/ husband dick slicer

So u have this aggressive nature in u, u slap me and beat me and almost set me on fire, u mean I should be kwayet and accept ur evil character and love ur temperaments just like dat? Oh please, u need to see a therapist.. and visit rehab for 2 years.. I love u dats why u hav to be sentenced to rehab..

So op, I dnt like it wen u say I should accept and love them as they are. Thank u. grin
Well the point zz, if u cant accept her the way she is, then it was not meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Vinshu(f): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
I would have applauded you article until number 6.
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vinshu:
I would have applauded you article until number 6.
lolz. ..why if I may ask?
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Vinshu(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ..why if I may ask?

I am an atheist.

1 Like

Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2016
Vinshu:

I am an atheist.

wow....okay.

its out now, to accommodate all.

modified: so u truly believe there is no God?
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by OmaFresh(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Wen she'll b 28, , ,trust mi al these signs re wat to look out 4, , , ,
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Vinshu(f): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Alezy:
wow....okay.

Yes I do
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Vinshu:

Yes I do
hnmm...well this is not the right thread. hopefully we meet in a related thread.
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by sharpboyus(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
do you actually work for predict lab ?
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
sharpboyus:
do you actually work for predict lab ?
lolz. ..are u serious right now? ?
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by khiaa(f): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Alezy:
Truly no relationship is perfect, but some signs can help you know if he is the guy you should spend the rest of your life with. So ask yourself the following five questions about your partner.

1. Quitter or Keeper?

If your man lets you walk away without any fight, then it could only mean two things: either he was never invested or he knows deep down that you are too good for him. Your first real fight will determine if he is a quitter or a keeper.
Are you the one who is always apologizing or fixing things when clearly your partner is in the wrong? If yes, then you are with someone who has no desire to help nurture the relationship. This person does not have much self-value and is definitely not the one for you.

2. Is He Judgmental?

Does your other half frequently criticize you? Do you have to act differently around him than you do with your friends and family? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you need to ask yourself whether you really want to spend your life that way. You deserve to have a guy by your side who accepts you and loves you for who you are. One of the biggest signs that he is not the one is that you feel like you are being judged all the time. If you feel like you cannot be yourself or he is judging you when you are being yourself, then he is not the one. The right guy will never judge you.

3. Are You Being Lied To?

If he lies to you, even if it is about something seemingly insignificant like where he has been, where he is going or who he has been hanging out with,then you need to end your relationship, regardless of how much you like him. these sorts of lies are hurtful and are a big clue of what is coming later on. You would not want to be with a compulsive liar, would you?

4. What Does Your Instinct say?

You and your loved one may seem perfect on paper, but if your instincts are telling you that he is not the one for you, you got to listen and trust your gut feeling. At the end of the day, the most significant relationship you can have is with yourself; if your inner voice is not a fan of your man, then know that he is not the right guy. If he were, your instincts would have told you.

5. How Do You Feel When He is Around?

A healthy relationship fosters inner calm and confidence and makes you feel comfortable and wanted. Although no relationship rids us of all our insecurities and concerns, a healthy relationship should not add to them either. Of course, it is lonely when he avoids you, but if you also feel lonely when you are with him, this means he is incapable of letting you in. If something does not feel right with your guy or if being around him makes you doubt yourself, he is probably not right for you.

There was a number 6, people advised I took it out. well its out.

Dang sweetie you are so enlightened, I have been there and done that, anyway I called you but it said that the code is incorrect, are you sure your number is the same?
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
khiaa:

Dang sweetie you are so enlightened, I have been there and done that, anyway I called you but it said that the code is incorrect, are you sure your number is the same?
continue and you think is the best think to do.
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
khiaa:

it's same number dear. u just add ur dialing code to it.

or better still send me a dm here on NL with ur new num
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by khiaa(f): 3:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Alezy:
it's same number dear. u just add ur dialing code to it.

or better still send me a dm here on NL with ur new num

Ok
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by TBIZZY(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2016
If my gf reads dis ...hmmm
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Alezy(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
TBIZZY:
If my gf reads dis ...hmmm
lolz. ..what will happen? ?

please invite her to read.
Re: These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alezy:
wow....okay.

Its your faith.
I do not believe in modifying my faith proclamation to suit someone.
If you dont believe in it, pick what you believe in and use.
Leave the faith part for those who need it.
This is ridiculous.
So now i cant see No.6 because an atheist didnt applaude your post?[color=][/color][color=][/color] sad

(1) (Reply)

He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. / Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... / Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.