Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Trying To Forget Someone You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Forget Someone You Love (2703 Views)

"People Are So Quick To Forget" - Twitter User, See His Ex's Epic Reply / I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend / See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Egbekings(m): 1:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Trying to forget someone you loved is like to remenber someone you never knew
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Thunderlicious: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Which kind thread be dis? Go and face your book jare.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Project400: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Why would you want to forget someone you love?
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 5:29am On Jun 10, 2016
You would want to If they do not care about you or do not love you back, it's the saddest situation to find one's self, currently battling this.
Project400:
Why would you want to forget someone you love?
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Project400: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2016
philybuck:
You would want to If they do not care about you or do not love you back, it's the saddest situation to find one's self, currently battling this.

You're right, however, you can find love elsewhere, anywhere. It's not a scarce commodity.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2016
True love is scarce my friend, it might be easy for any other person but it doesn't come easy for me, so when I love I love for real. There is a huge difference between liking some1 and loving some1.
Project400:

You're right, however, you can find love elsewhere, anywhere. It's not a scarce commodity.
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by grad2012(f): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am seriously telling you from my heart you not ready to forget cos if you are you will start working on forgeting.
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Jentilia(f): 1:28am On Jun 11, 2016
philybuck:
True love is scarce my friend, it might be easy for any other person but it doesn't come easy for me, so when I love I love for real. There is a huge difference between liking some1 and loving some1.
am here to be your love kiss tongue
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmmm are you sure dear? at this point in my life, ain't got time for games you know. I don't want your oga to come and break my head ooo.
Jentilia:

am here to be your love kiss tongue
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Jentilia(f): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2016
philybuck:
Hmmmm are you sure dear? at this point in my life, ain't got time for games you know. I don't want your oga to come and break my head ooo.
grin
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Be shinning your teeth there, seeing you alone, I smell heart breaker, abi I lie? tongue
Jentilia:

grin
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Jentilia(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
philybuck:
Be shinning your teeth there, seeing you alone, I smell heart breaker, abi I lie? tongue
you no lie at all
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
U see, I don't want to get hurt again.but if you decide to be a good bad girl just send me a PM.
Jentilia:

you no lie at all
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Jentilia(f): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
philybuck:
U see, I don't want to get hurt again.but if you decide to be a good bad girl just send me a PM.
u must have been hurt a lot of times.so sorry about that.

was just teasing you shaa wink
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Not a lot of times ooo, just 1 or 2 times I guess, I knew u were teasing, u re kinda cool anyway. When are u going to Benue?
Jentilia:

was just teasing you shaa wink
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Not a lot of times ooo, just 1 or 2 times I guess, I knew u were teasing, u re kinda cool anyway. When are u going to Benue?[quote author=Jentilia post=46483637]

was just teasing you shaa wink[/quite]
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Taduma1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wow nice thread ,if am to be in your shoe, what i'll do @ dat very moment we be looking for moi H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S elsewhere. Like i do what makes me happy de most... Its hard sometimes but it does help most time, Gawd is ur strength, and be HAPPY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Jentilia(f): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
philybuck:
Not a lot of times ooo, just 1 or 2 times I guess, I knew u were teasing, u re kinda cool anyway. When are u going to Benue?
Monday morning
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
True, especially if you really loved the other , it takes time, don't rush things, and certainly don't try to rush into any relationship or you would end up hurting the girl.
Time heals all wounds dear, trust me, you will see the sun shine again.

But for a tip, a clean break helps, avoid all contacts whatsoever, block her on all chat apps, unfriend from Facebook and resist the urge to check her profiles to see what she is up to.

Make some changes to your routine , I am currently going through that, had to come home to heal, it's tough so I know what you mean cry
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eya. All the best, have fun and stay outta trouble oo.
Jentilia:
Monday morning
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Egbekings(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
philybuck:
am not a girl am a guy
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Egbekings(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2016
Abi
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Jentilia(f): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2016
philybuck:
Eya. All the best, have fun and stay outta trouble oo.
thanks very much
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Oga I wasn't talking to you ooo, see me see trouble
Egbekings:
am not a girl am guy
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Eya sorry dear, most times letting go feels like the hardest thing to do but there is this feeling of fulfilment when you do. But your own case is serious oo, i had to travel all the way home just to heal
jenigurl:
True, especially if you really loved the other , it takes time, don't rush things, and certainly don't try to rush into any relationship or you would end up hurting the girl.
Time heals all wounds dear, trust me, you will see the sun shine again.

But for a tip, a clean break helps, avoid all contacts whatsoever, block her on all chat apps, unfriend from Facebook and resist the urge to check her profiles to see what she is up to.

Make some changes to your routine , I am currently going through that, had to come home to heal, it's tough so I know what you mean cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by GoldenJAT(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2016
it's hard.... really hard, but some heal quickly than others... if the fault ain't from you, stay positive and concentrate on anything u r doing!! if u really wanna move on.. u will
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2016
philybuck:
Eya sorry dear, most times letting go feels like the hardest thing to do but there is this feeling of fulfilment when you do. But your own case is serious oo, i had to travel all the way home just to heal
Thanks , well what can say love hurts embarassed
As they say I fell hook, line and sinker in love but alas you know how you men are? undecided
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahha @ hook line and sinker, please next time fall only hook and line, leave the sinker for your next life. You don't need to generalize now, we still have angels in our folk. Can we chat?
jenigurl:

As they say I fell hook, line and sinker in love but alas you know how you men are? undecided
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahha @ hook line and sinker, please next time fall only hook and line, leave the sinker for your next life. You don't need to generalize now, we still have angels in our folk. Can we chat?[
jenigurl:

Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
philybuck:
Hahahha @ hook line and sinker, please next time fall only hook and line, leave the sinker for your next life. You don't need to generalize now, we still have angels in our folk. Can we chat?[
Lol cheesy , maybe later at a friend of a friend's baby shower
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by philybuck(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol.... You are one of a kind. Be good. grin
jenigurl:

Lol cheesy , maybe later at a friend of a friend's baby shower
Re: Trying To Forget Someone You Love by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
philybuck:
its not as if they don't care abt u. Have u approached them and table ur intentions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Believe This? Couple Seen "Doing It" In A Public Park(photos) / Women And Fish Brains!! / Answer My Question With A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.