Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You (643 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You by Naijaparry(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Overlooking something we need ends up noticeably troublesome definitely in light of the craving for distraction. The more we need to overlook, the more we recall.

So what should be possible? The accompanying tips will offer assistance.

Read Full Article Here>>> https://parryforum..nl/2017/07/see-5-ways-to-forget-someone-who-is-not.html
Re: See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You by antieverything(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
1, make money(ladies too)

2, hang out with opposite sex out of your league(boost ur confidence)

3, catch lots of fun yourself(cinemas,arcades)

4, try new sh!ts(develop a game,write a novel,any thing dat involves brain storming)

5, avoid dat person! (out of site ,out of mind)grin

(1) (Reply)

Do I Please My Friend Or My Girlfriend / "15-year-old Girls And Beyond Can't Be Raped By A Single Man - Nigerian Man Publ / Reasons Why Social Media Ruins Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.