Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl (14514 Views)

How A Nairaland Girl Stole Money In My house on First Date. Pic added / I Wish To Sleep With A Nairaland Girl / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unibenstudent1(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2016
just asking cause ,I have sezxed 5 nairaland girls,they are not cheap at all
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Yeah I do all the time in my dream......I even had a threes0me with hateu2 and estharfabian last night.... Twas freaky mehn cool

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by MilesLamar(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Op if u vex me I go .... angry

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Sexytemi(f): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Make i sit down here o, e b like say i go read funny amebo...*spreads mat*

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Naughtynaughty.. Come and tell em about the sex we had smiley
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
chaiiiiii op i respect ur lies!

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2016
MilesLamar:
Op if u vex me I go .... angry

Abeg no vex.... Make I hold you before , you go carry acid drink. ...

1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
ROMANCELANDERS and their threads concerning the smelling vaginas of naija ladies has affected my thoughts. joke apart this is dead serious, the thread created by lezz/lezzlie concerning naija ladies so affected me that to have sex with a nigeria girl to me is unthinkable. i have vowed never to have sex with any nigeria lady till i leave the country. i will have sex with a nigeria lady on two conditions. one is that she must be a nigeria celebrity and the other one is that she must come from a very rich, proper home where her health must be her top priority. i have my reasons.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by naijaloadedguru: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
chaiiiiii op i respect ur lies!

Like you and I
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yeah I do all the time in my dream......I even had a threes0me with hateu2 and estharfabian last night.... Twas freaky mehn cool
be cheating on me...am watching you in 3d
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
What do we learn from this thread?

Well, make ah just sidon here read comments
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Naughtynaughty.. Come and tell em about the sex we had smiley
u knw wev had countless hot sexxxxxxx wink wich one exactly Shuld I gist em

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2016
naijaloadedguru:

Like you and I
Ewwwwww u and who? undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by ikbnice(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Here to pick participants who would represent Nigeria in the World Lying Competition.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by MilesLamar(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Abeg no vex.... Make I hold you before , you go carry acid drink. ...

no dnt touch mee ;De grin

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unibenstudent1(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
nairaland boys r dulling this girls,how can u be yabbing this girls and expect her to sex u
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by amtaken(f): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Ndi ara.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2016
my wife is a nairalander
Yes!!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2016
My Oga smellymouth no go talk now ......

cheesygrin

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
be cheating on me...am watching you in 3d
Am sorry love na one freaky night stand tats all... I can't even remember their faces........ I still come home to you my wifey....wink wink how was your night joor!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by youngest85(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
yea, many of dem!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
MilesLamar:

no dnt touch mee ;De grin

Who you be self.... Abeg go joor
U no even reach my King Kong smellymouth.. You no happy say I dey touch you.. Oya vex gringrin

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u knw wev had countless hot sexxxxxxx wink wich one exactly Shuld I gist em
Tell dem about that one we had for 9 straight hours.. And you started calling me Alhaji..

Or tell em about that one we were doing that scattered the bed, so we had to move to the ground, but we broke the tiles.. So we had to move to the expressway ontop the coal tar..

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by iykekelvins(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
We know u lying, but continue

Obiorathesubtle, that party with naughtynaughty was tha bomb!! cool
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
My Oga smellymou.th no go talk now ......

cheesygrin

This is the season of Ramadan, you want make I talk about our sexcapades the last time you came visiting?

NO! NOOOOO! NOOO!!!!!!

I won't grin

6 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2016
slyIsaac:

Am sorry love na one freaky night stand tats all... I can't even remember their faces........ I still come home to you my wifey....wink wink how was your night joor!
Hmmm...twas cold..the rain that fell here ehn!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by naijaloadedguru: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ewwwwww u and who? undecided

Yesterday Night
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Smellymouth: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ROMANCELANDERS and their threads concerning the smelling vaginas of naija ladies has affected my thoughts. joke apart this is dead serious, the thread created by lezz/lezzlie concerning naija ladies so affected me that to have sex with a nigeria girl to me is unthinkable. i have vowed never to have sex with any nigeria lady till i leave the country. i will have sex with a nigeria lady on two conditions. one is that she must be a nigeria celebrity and the other one is that she must come from a very rich, proper home where her health must be her top priority. i have my reasons.

Whollup, Hollup, Just Hollup

You say wetin? , You say whattt?

So you think say naija celebs nor get smelly PUNNA?
Go and ask Linda Ikeji

I have nieces, sisters and Aunties cheesy

As for me, it's Team Naija babes till infinity oo!!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

Saintsamuraii, Infact, Gerrarahia Mhen!! grin

Gerra hia HIA!!

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
We know u lying, but continue

Obiorathesubtle, that party with naughtynaughty was tha bomb!! cool
cry naughty.. You partied with Iyke??
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by iykekelvins(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry naughty.. You partied with Iyke??
She did

And she loved it
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

This is the season of Ramadan, you want make I talk about our sexcapades the last time you came visiting?

NO! NOOOOO! NOOO!!!!!!

I won't grin

Lolgringrin

From play we enter stage 2...

*No talk abeg ooocheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.