Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl (14554 Views)

How A Nairaland Girl Stole Money In My house on First Date. Pic added / I Wish To Sleep With A Nairaland Girl / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Whollup, Hollup, Just Hollup
hehehe bro fear dey catch me. all this our naija ladies nor dey try concerning their health and how clean they should be. hehe bro as a lady if ure not chidinma, tonto dikeh, mercy johnson, djcuppy, daughter of dangote, genevieve then forget about sex with me. hehe i stand by my principle.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by timsonpreye(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Tell dem about that one we had for 9 straight hours.. And you started calling me Alhaji..

Or tell em about that one we were doing that scattered the bed, so we had to move to the ground, but we broke the tiles.. So we had to move to the expressway ontop the coal tar..
lol, even if una be king kong e don be like dat Dat mean ur don tear her puna finish be dat nah and i dey think say e go tight for our nxt meeting grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
We know u lying, but continue

Obiorathesubtle, that party with naughtynaughty was tha bomb!! cool

Bestie wer have you been,

I don find you tire, Pman no tell you

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Smellymouth: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lolgringrin

From play we enter stage 2...

*No talk abeg ooocheesy
I can't talk hun grin kiss

Remember how we scattered the couch?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Whollup, Hollup, Just Hollup

You say wetin? , You say whattt?

So you think say naija celebs nor get smelly PUNNA?
Go and ask Linda Ikeji

I have nieces, sisters and Aunties cheesy

As for me, it's Team Naija babes till infinity oo!!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

Saintsamuraii, Infact, Gerrarahia Mhen!! grin

Gerra hia HIA!!

LOL WIZKID THEY BURST LIE, THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT THE VAGINA OF LINDA IKEJI WILL SMELL, ITS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. BRO JUST REASON THE MATTER NA. IF YOU HAVE THE KIND OF MONEY SHE HAS, WILL YOUR HAIR HAVE DANDRUFF OR LICE?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Tell dem about that one we had for 9 straight hours.. And you started calling me Alhaji..

Or tell em about that one we were doing that scattered the bed, so we had to move to the ground, but we broke the tiles.. So we had to move to the expressway ontop the coal tar..
lemme tell dem about the one we had in the cinema grin
Rembr wen 50 shades of grey just came out? Dang!
Obiora culdnt hold himself again he rushed me to one corner and phhhiiiiiaaaaammmm.. It happend. How many hours again?
Wow am still surprised till today.. U didn't take any drugs and u lasted dat long? Damn yhr the bomb!
Shld I talk about ur rod? Story for another day
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2016
ikbnice:
Here to pick participants who would represent Nigeria in the World Lieing Competition.

Lmao!

Lying you mean. smiley
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by UyiIredia(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2016
unibenstudent1:
just asking cause ,I have sezxed 5 nairaland girls,they are not cheap at all

Why u talk say dem nor cheap. Abi dem chop your money. If na so, e be like say u fück Nairaland runs girl o.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
She did

And she loved it
cry chei.. I'm finished.. See wetin iyke do me!!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

I can't talk hun grin kiss

Remember how we scattered the couch?

Chai my love for you sweet pass Sugarcanegrin

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Natotogokillme: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Yes! And I ain't telling who it was cool
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by slimthugchimee(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yeah I do all the time in my dream......I even had a threes0me with hateu2 and estharfabian last night.... Twas freaky mehn cool
in my dreams....i have already married those two and they are already mothers of 2 and 1
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Smellymouth: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Chai my love for you sweet pass Sugarcanegrin

I cherish you pass tomatoes kiss kiss
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme tell dem about the one we had in the cinema grin
Rembr wen 50 shades of grey just came out? Dang!
Obiora culdnt hold himself again he rushed me to one corner and phhhiiiiiaaaaammmm.. It happend. How many hours again?
Wow am still surprised till today.. U didn't take any drugs and u lasted dat long? Damn yhr the bomb!
Shld I talk about ur rod? Story for another day
grin aah.. I remember that wan.. You can scream shaaa o.. You were just screaming.. Other people inside the cinema hall couldn't hear the feeem again seff...

cool Noo.. Don't talk about the D.. Before dem girls go dy send me pm.. Na only me and you forever naa..

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
Make i sit down here o, e b like say i go read funny amebo...*spreads mat*

mk we fvck na, so me sef go put our story for here.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
lol, even if una be king kong e don be like dat Dat mean ur don tear her puna finish be dat nah and i dey think say e go tight for our nxt meeting grin
grin you watch smallville where clark and lana blow for this first time?? That na wetin happen when me and my naughty brawl that day..
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
We know u lying, but continue

Obiorathesubtle, that party with naughtynaughty was tha bomb!! cool
twas a nudeeee party. Asin come the way ur mama born u.
Smh I was just looking at kelvins wit his small balls dangling upandan anyhow grin
He was pushing Sandusky anyhow like say he was swallow her small breas grin

I have the tape o wink
Culdnt dance much cos my nakddd big bum was pushing me back
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

I cherish you pass tomatoes kiss kiss

My love for you HOT pass PEPPER...

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2016
evegran:

Lmao!

Lying you mean. smiley
egbon, who called you?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
twas a nude party. Asin come the way ur mama born u.
Smh I was just looking at kelvins wit his small balls dangling upandan anyhow grin

I have the tape o wink
grin grin

And you've been using this your big bum to confuse my life.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
Hmmm...twas cold..the rain that fell here ehn!

Aww...I wish I was there...cold wouldn't have been what you would be feeling wink
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin aah.. I remember that wan.. You can scream shaaa o.. You were just screaming.. Other people inside the cinema hall couldn't hear the feeem again seff...

cool Noo.. Don't talk about the D.. Before dem girls go dy send me pm.. Na only me and you forever naa..
pls lets just keep the rest

Remeber our last 2015 sexxxxxxx? Plus how many rounds we went ? Oh lord Jesus
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2016
slimthugchimee:
in my dreams....i have already married those two and they are already mothers of 2 and 1
Wow....and na only one joint ah smoke o grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol.. I am erre to read to lies grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mJKLc41YuJI/U5x1fM77ZKI/AAAAAAAACYo/mq-gBHMROH0/s1600/97pbwj.gif[/img]

grin u shouldn't be on this thread ooo
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
slyIsaac:

Aww...I wish I was there...cold wouldn't have been what you would be feeling wink
hmmm...but you were somewhere else enjoying threes0me...
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by ikbnice(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2016
evegran:

Lmao!
Lying you mean. smiley
yap tnx
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pls lets just keep the rest

Remeber our last 2015 sexxxxxxx? Plus how many rounds we went ? Oh lord Jesus
Best 2015 memory ever.. After that day ehn.. I went home like..

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by iykekelvins(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
twas a nudeeee party. Asin come the way ur mama born u.

I have the tape o wink
Oluwa, esanu mi

Me small balls? grin

And your ass was too small
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by iykekelvins(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie wer have you been,

I don find you tire, Pman no tell you
I dey around o

I jus say make I lay low for a while
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yeah I do all the time in my dream......I even had a threes0me with hatteu2 and esthazrfabian last night.... Twas freaky mehn cool
heheeheh.
Continue dreaming bro cheesy. It's gud 4 d health cheesy wink
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2016
slimthugchimee:
I love ur dream jare cheesy. Oya chop knuckle wink
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...but you were somewhere else enjoying threes0me...
I truly regret my actions now.... Plus I was stoned outta my mind... It was the devil sad sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.