Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (59653 Views)

Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Blackwater Mercenaries To Face Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by oodua1stson: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...
SW is peaceful because they no sabi fight...infact they have never fought before...to cut it short; they no fit fight.

"we will seccede if fulani herdsmen try us"...
Olu Falae was kidnapped and nothing happened

"we will deal with hausa-fulani if they enter Lagos"...
Some hausa traders caused commotion at Mile 12 market and they started calling Ambode.

"we will deal with Igbos/Ipods touts if they disturb our peace in Lagos"...
Some Igbo traders clashed with some yoloba touts at Ladipo market and nuffing happened

Wizkid: "I go beat Linda Ikeji" Linda carry my guy go police station; my guy show sharparly begin beg Linda.

Even when Abiola's election victory was annulled back in the days in1994...they were just mopping

SW are used to chest beating since 19B4AWOLOWO...they can only fight here on NL watch as they will attack an inanimate stuff like my post afterwards and will run away when they see me face to face...
calling a tribe cowards when your hero away when he saw fight

Lol

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by macaranta(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Not a very sensible comment by the law maker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attackgat: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
ridwanayo:
hahaha ignoramus its this same yoruba man banjo that lead your biafra soilders,if he had not lead them u guys would have been giving ultimatum as usual.adekunle destroyed u guys during biafra war nd u surrendered kneeling in from of obasanjo.now who are the cowards.
Please tell me one war igbo's av ever won in there history.am sure u are typing from your enugu idp camp,u better becareful fulani herdsmen have already returned to enugu to kill u guys against am expecting ultimatum nd chest beating as usual

I'm not talking about individuals like Obasunjo or Banjo. I'm talking about as a region or a people. If Biafra had not given Banjo an Army, he would have done nothing. If Nigeria had not given Obasunjo an Army, he would have done nothing. When is the SW going to give anyone an Army? Never! When are they going to rise and fight military for anything? Never! They just know how to talk
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by sukkot: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:

The day one Ibo guy from Abia said he hates Tinubu cos he caused the rot in Abia state. I give up straight. Even the dilector said Yoruba pastors should be blamed for there own problems, while those on nairaland said Yorubas are the one holding them from having biafra. I just tire.
grin grin

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by afroxyz: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
With the geometric proportion of ethnic bashing going on here , I wonder why the mods have not banned this thread
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by mensdept: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
At the end of the day whether Akpabio is telling the truth or dwelling on rumor, it is again another display of the re-awakening of those in the "South-South/Niger-Delta/former Eastern Region", that have for over 40 years been fed lies that they should not be united or even unite with their ancient relatives and neighbors called Igbo. Now look, Yorubas all angry and bitter about it on social media because Africans all over have seen what Igbo and Fulani have been seeing since 1914.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by TippyTop(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honduras:

Na your papa high, hw dey u insult the uncommon man. Pls watch ur words. Akpabio I love u. Tnks for all you have done for the Annangs
This your post get as e be, what are you actually saying?

2 Likes

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Segadem(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=17pt]Igbos have western ammunition, Huasas have local ammunition but Yorubas got the intelligence [/size]

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by tall2ce(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
idensko:
Small small pple re exposing dre treacherous scheme

how dey manage to make sure that PORTHARCOURT PORT IS not a full commodity port still remain a misery to me.
And so called NigerDeltas were just dre agitating for useless OIL not knowing that d capital,inflow and investment Multiple Ports would have attracted in d Niger Delta is ten times bigger than any Oil wells.

By d time CALABAR PORT AND other Ports in delta is fully established

Igbos should just abandon dis dre Lagos and it will be deserted as during festive Seasons (Christmas)

Since dey don't know dat it's our money and hardwork dat breaths life into Lagos.
Take your money and hardwork back to d SE and use it to develop your region which is full of bad roads and erosion.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by DIFY20(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
yorubas u guys will see our true colour ...... just be patient

1 Like

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Firefire(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Godswill Akpabio is deranged.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by jerikoyan(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
And the other regions where there have been conflicts because of one reason or the other, have there been any remarkable change with regards the factor/cause that triggers these conflicts? life's, property,livelihood are lost, thousands are affected,there are better ways of making presenting your opinion or claim aside taking laws into your hand which the southwesterners have used to some 'extent'.
Violent only adds more to the problem at hand look at countries that experienced one kind of uprising or the other all over the world in recent times,what is their current state? even if you want a revolution it can still be violent free.we should always think about the consequences of our actions,what are the adverse impact of actions we are taking today on future generations, are there better ways to solve the problem?
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...
SW is peaceful because they no sabi fight...infact they have never fought before...to cut it short; they no fit fight.

Some hausa traders caused commotion at Mile 12 market and they started calling Ambode.

Some Igbo traders clashed with some yoloba touts at Ladipo market and nuffing happened

Wizkid: "I go beat Linda Ikeji" Linda carry my guy go police station; my guy show sharparly begin beg Linda.

Even when Abiola's election victory was annulled back in the days in1994...they were just mopping

SW are used to chest beating since 19B4AWOLOWO...they can only fight here on NL watch as they will attack an inanimate stuff like my post afterwards and will run away when they see me face to face...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attackgat: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

What have your brave people ever done? You are losers that always lose for anything you do. The offensive in your only war you ever fought in your life was led by a Yoruba man- Victor Banjo. You even had to surrender to another Yoruba man- Obasanjo. Lmaoooo. Your tribe are known for ultimatum and online chest beating, Fulani have been killing you but you can only fast and pray. They raped your parents but you are online praying and insulting Buhari yet you are brave.

Your dilector you promised to burn down the zoo and kill everyone if arrested is still crying in prison but yet you are been killed for protesting yet you talking about bravery. Ibos are brave online and not in real life. FACT!

I'm not talking about individuals like Obasunjo or Banjo. I'm talking about as a region or a people. If Biafra had not given Banjo an Army, he would have done nothing. If Nigeria had not given Obasunjo an Army, he would have done nothing. When is the SW going to give anyone an Army? Never! When are they going to rise and fight military for anything? Never! They just know how to talk. People who have never lifted a finger to fight for anything in their lives are criticising those who have fought before? I laugh in Igbo
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Sam0(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
we are educated and that is why we are peaceful.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by tall2ce(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:
yorubas u guys will see our true colour ...... just be patient
is it primary or secondary colour?
ode

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Hagm0nd post=46443813]Yoruba phobia is real,this madness even extends to their leaders,we talk grin[quote author=Hagm0nd post=46443813]Yoruba phobia is real,this madness even extends to their leaders,we talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Giyerte(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Segadem:
[size=17pt]Igbos have western ammunition, Huasas have local ammunition but Yorubas got the intelligence [/size]

Tell them more

7 Likes

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by tall2ce(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
attackgat:

I'm not talking about individuals like Obasunjo or Banjo. I'm talking about as a region or a people. If Biafra had not given Banjo an Army, he would have done nothing. If Nigeria had not given Obasunjo an Army, he would have done nothing. When is the SW going to give anyone an Army? Never! When are they going to rise and fight military for anything? Never! They just know how to talk. People who have never lifted a finger to fight for anything in their lives are criticising those who have fought before? I laugh in Igbo
fought for what?
freedom abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by adekayo1234(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
This thread should be banned, hian! Can't believe this is actually coming from a man I once admire as these are comments capable of heating up the polity. Akpabio needs his brain restored to factory settings asap.

Mods: close this thread
Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Yoruba phobia is real,this madness even extends to their leaders,we talk wahaha ,we no talk wahala.
very soon ipob and their ss relatives will blame Yoruba for their low sperm count.
so igbos and their friends can't deal with election loss,
you've been blowing pipelines to spite Yorubas and make them suffer,and we keep clapping for you,what else do you want?
Oh thanks bros dem no get brain and dem lack foresight
Southwest will continue to progress while they continue destroying their heritage. No sensible investor will risk investment in south south/ south east. Even Asari Dokubo know this when he applied wisdom on where to locate his private university.
South West Nigeria political maturity will make them remain ahead in this country. Take it or leave it.
( Modif

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attackgat: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
gigabyte13:

May be you are right. So tell me, what positive achievements your region have, since they are the " hulk horgan" of Nigeria. All power no brain region

And yet, it is you that wants to do 'one Nigeria' with that region.
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Shym3xx: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
ridwanayo:
Its not only ipob yoots that are obsessed with yoruba,there leaders also dream,eat,frink yoruba,I see one ipob fool saying we are cowards need I remind you,during biafra war igbo's lost the moment they decided to attack yoruba region(lagos nd camping at ore)it was our soilder obasanjo nd adekunle that dealth them the toughest blow.it was even our tribesmen banjo that lead them on battle field now who is the coward.we have fought battles and lost only one (ilorin nd its due to the fact that afonja tried to secede from oyo empire so he fought alone),we won jalunmi war against hausa's,we won igbo's through moremi.now you empty chest beaters from enugu idp camp can y'll tell me onw war u guys have won
Yoruba are d most inteligent nd diplomatic tribe in nigeria nd u guys would never be ahead of us as long as u keep hating u won't even be on our leve

Proudly oduduwa
Am still waiting for answer from the Igbos bout any war they have ever won in there history

Loool.

Stay shooting, my Ijebu bro. I didn't know you had this in you lol.

Don't mind the monkey...this is what happens when you put sane folks and bonobos in the same space. Bonobos will never be able to fully grasp the ways of a fully evolved homo sapien and his comment exemplifies that.

I don't know how folks you tagged as cowards can be the unseen hands fighting as mercenaries to destabilise other regions, while there is peace in their own region. These people need to make their mind up lol. Also, the NW, just like the SW, is relatively peaceful.

Anyway, I'm staying out of this one but I'm enjoying ya posts. You go hard in the paint loool. Salute! Head shots!

Out.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by YourNemesis: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
I had absolutely no idea that Akpabio was this stupid!
Seems the people in that region are all Monkeys afterall.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Giyerte(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
syntekelite:

for where...seun no get time for such stuffs,na to ban money making things,but on a ,ore serious note my guy,am tired of the hatred and anger on some nairalanders speech...people u dont know or have never met and they just start abusing ..,

I wonder o
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by lafex: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let me tell you the reality that seem to be misery to you.
Reason why lagos port is more functioning is that its the one with the highest dept of water, so this makes it to carry very bid boat without their bottom touching the bottom of the sea as a result of the dithe water.
So if all other ports in are Nigeria are still working fully, Lagos port will still be the major port as a result of this quality.
Understood?
idensko:
Small small pple re exposing dre treacherous scheme

how dey manage to make sure that PORTHARCOURT PORT IS not a full commodity port still remain a misery to me.
And so called NigerDeltas were just dre agitating for useless OIL not knowing that d capital,inflow and investment Multiple Ports would have attracted in d Niger Delta is ten times bigger than any Oil wells.

By d time CALABAR PORT AND other Ports in delta is fully established

Igbos should just abandon dis dre Lagos and it will be deserted as during festive Seasons (Christmas)

Since dey don't know dat it's our money and hardwork dat breaths life into Lagos.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by amtaken(f): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Davido and his family threatened fire and brimstone when Sophia tried to get her baby back. Today Sophia is still with her baby and Davido is still paying her.

The SW Senators were there when Akpabio made the statement against them, yet they kept mum.

Curiously, none of the senators from the South - West challenged the former Akwa Ibom governor on this claim, our correspondent reports .

Na only wasere dem sabi grin grin cheesy
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...

1 Like

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attackgat: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
tall2ce:

fought for what?
freedom abi

Oh yes, a most noble thing to fight for. Not that someone from SW would understand that
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by amtaken(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Peaceful like the peaceful fights that took place in Mile 12 and Ladipo or peaceful like OPC members?

If I hear!

SuperS1Panther:
Is that how d*ft all of you are? If someone is sending mercenaries to your land to destabilise it for you, while his own land is peaceful.

Akpabio, I used to think you had a millennial brain. Unfortunately, this statement can only come from Pentium 1 brain.

Ipod is in an alliance with the Niger Delta Scavengers and other ND terrorists gangs.

Herdsmen from Libya and Mauritius and West Africa are in an alliance with the Fulanis.

BH's training base is in Sudan and they are in an alliance with ISIS.

Igbo kidnappers were the ones that went all the way to Kaduna to kidnap and kill a Hausa Colonel.

Where does SW and Yorubas come into all your madness? Our land will remain peaceful and the Number 1 investor destination in West Africa.

Haters can take a stroll by the Lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by freeborn76(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is the reason the inhabitants of the Red Dust Republic and their deranged kins from the Oyel Republic will continue to be backward, underdeveloped and bitter-they wonder why the Yoruba nation is in peace, in fact, they are envious! That is why they celebrated and almost declared a public holiday when Hausas and Yoruba traders had minor skirmishes in Mile 12. The more you hate the Yorubas, the more we progress and stay united...while Abia is busy deporting Imo indigenes because they are 'non-indigenes' and Ijaws are killing itshekiri because of oyel. Nonsense!

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...

True talk, a SW man, wen he hears the the sound of a bazuka gun, he will run frm Lagos to Ibadan, without looking back, until he gets to his destination, he will start shouting where are dey! Where are dey!! Where are dey!! fear! Fear buuuobuuuooooooooooo!
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Giyerte:
Seun need to do something about tribal war on Nairaland.
I agree with you. People don't discuss issues and some post from a tribal perspective

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.