Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her (45389 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by amtaken(f): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nkwukwu.

wellmax:

Mu.Mu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by M4gunners: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
rotexteymie:
shocked shocked ... .. She should provide proves now if she's so sure about what she's saying undecided undecided
Which proves?i don't think you got the message clear. She challenge them to sue her,that if they sue her,She will provide the proves they will lose the case. Then She will sue them and get money from them.
It shows already She has a prove.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by oodua1stson: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
She no get sense,ugly gurl.
she may not get sense but she's not ugly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by CuteTj(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
You really don't want to drag with someone like Kemi in public because the chances of winning her in the public arena is slim.

Unless if you're dirty yourself!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
she may not get sense but she's not ugly
lol,u admire anything! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by oodua1stson: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,u admire anything! grin
she's a 50 year old woman

If you look that good at 50 you will be happy grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
she's a 50 year old woman

If you look that good at 50 you will be happy grin grin
Lol,i swear i will look good dan her@50.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by abbeyty(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
mad woman,they should stop paying her attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by kingthreat(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
This mad woman should not be trending on social nedia. Last time I will be opening a topic about her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by JoNach: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kemi olunloyo and Nigeria .. I don't know who is suffering more mental disorderliness
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by sherif4owo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
vickylincon:
Bad girl, I no won say wetin dey my mind so that she won't come for me as well. I no get mind for wahala

have you been visiting ritualist too....**Na Joke ooo*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Btruth: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
She certainly needs prayer on the mountain top. "Adura ori oke"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by funkybully(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Typical yoloba girl. Full of vituperation. I spit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by andyanders: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
sick woman. Only a fool would wanna take her words.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by olagbemi118(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
This woman is another were alaso
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by oodua1stson: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i swear i will look good dan her@50.
you can never tell dear .

You still have a long way to go and you have not seen anything yet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by lordkhalifa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Maybe her father donate half of her brain to sango shrine b4 he won the guber election....

But think of it In any lie there is atom of truth, even mad people at times prophecies,

The man is from WEST were voodoo and black magic are rare... Loosing 3wives is very suspicious,
they believe so much in diabolical & traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) &juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the West for human rituals,
They can do anything to get money for constant/steady owanbeing ,

West fear Them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Missonas(f): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
It takes one to know one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by flokii: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
She is just a careless talker..

Some people actually don't have common sense.. #fact

They are just existing for existence sake.. They dnt have meaning in life or add meaning to others.. SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
you can never tell dear .

You still have a long way to go and you have not seen anything yet
lol,ok ayaf hear you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Akinaukwa: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kemi did not offend oh, Lion dey sleep goat go dey wake am up. Kosoko's daughter suppose to know the personality she is dealing with. I no fit separate fight with Kemi wen dem start oh!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by doveda: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
I wish someone would lock her up. She is a disgrace!
Feyikemi12:
seconded as an ibadan indigene.
A contraceptive would have saved the world from this woman
Even if its true must it come out of her mouth
enu e lati gbo pe iya teacher ku
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by mpowa(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
johnlegend01:
What is this now? undecided
The mourning period should pass before all these crap.

On another hand, Kemi Olunloyo must be something like a witch herself. I kinda find some element of truth in the things she say at times. How she gets these things makes me think she herself in into something.
I guess not having a home is her own price.

And what are wonder is how you find those "element of truth", are you a wizard?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by barclays22(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh Kemi.There you go again, I warned you to desist from smoking weed and saw dust.there u are.Continue shogbo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by doveda: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mtchewwww. It is suspicious but I am afraid I don't find it strange
paris10:

Why call her crazy and all sort of names? She's clearly stating the obvious. If this had happened in western world, Jide Kosoko would have been in and out of police station being investigated for murder.

Nigerians are very silly and gullible. You wouldn't want to talk about Pastors who are daily milking money out of followers. You worship them like gods knowing deeply they deceive you. Yet you come after someone who is doing her job.

Investigative journalism is lacking in our society. We are too miotic, shy, laid-back and lazy to want to find out things about other people. Its all boil down to ignorance. People come on this forum to talk about peoples birthday without actually revealing their age or date of birth. Grow up and know.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by kenrish2(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
rotexteymie:
shocked shocked ... .. She should provide proves now if she's so sure about what she's saying undecided undecided
she has no proof she just want to tarnish the image of jide kosoko

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by seunfape(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
"Olunloyo " local name . She has bad mouth. You need to change your way.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by IDUNMOTA(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kemi olunloyo may be right. Please give her a break.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by vickylincon(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
sherif4owo:

have you been visiting ritualist too....**Na Joke ooo*
God forbid am. But the babe fit bring up other issue wey u no even envisage
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by tameera(f): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh! Her Dad did rituals No wonder............

Just thinking out loud tho!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by rotexteymie(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
M4gunners:
Which proves?i don't think you got the message clear. She challenge them to sue her,that if they sue her,She will provide the proves they will lose the case. Then She will sue them and get money from them.
It shows already She has a prove.
Well I think she should have accused them with proves
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by rotexteymie(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
kenrish2:
she has no proof she just want to tarnish the image of jide kosoko

Crazy lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.