Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her (45390 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Toeyoursea(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
If her father had cum on the floor instead of in his wife's *****, he will have saved the earth of this disaster.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Jobabori(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
A shame to the noble Olunloyos. Rude, raw, uncultured and stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by MhizValentina12(f): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
some people be craving attention while there mates r busy planting tomatoes some where in Jos, Benue,Kogi......

Anyway I Want to take God for reducing the price of tomatoes over here it's now #250 a plate*dancing*

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by 2blessed01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dis woman and useless yarns be like...:...,,,,,,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Quite insensitive not even at this time they are mourning the death of their mother

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by GoldenJAT(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
when will somebody beat this Anty?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Seunjungle(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
This woman, I don't think she have children that can correct her hell manner? Those people you think you makes fame after them that are not yet sue you are intensionally leave you.

By the time your own misery will come..I bet it no one will pity you.

Oloriburuku somebody

Asewo Ibadan

Mad woman

Omoale

You inherited bad attitude from your forefather

Am coming for you!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
But wait a minute? Why hasn't anyone sued her if she was lying,against them? undecided seriously why?

Meanwhile in other news

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
i just felt like giving kemi or whatever a hot, dirty slap. For God sake, this family just lost someone, why cant she just respect that and leave them be, whether he's into rituals or not, is it any problem of hers?

kemi, you are so so such of a disgrace to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by stasius: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Who is kemi?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Shamoney111(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Competent idiot, aggressive noise maker, i hate u with passion...;.... Just dey spoil ur father's name
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by eyekaynoble: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo! U again? Must u say everything that comes in2 ur head?... And 4 those wondering what a "BLACK WIDOW" is. A black widow is a very venomous spider, the female with a black body & d habit of eating her mate. Now we all know what kemi's rotten insinuations mean. This is from me 2 kemi... Idiot! (no pun intended)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by billyG(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Look Kemi u need 2 buy yasef a Love Machine & mind yur bizness!hope u will not come 4 me.m an unknown social media critic.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Theotherella(f): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
This woman's madness no be here at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by tobibodunde1992: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
kemi is a mad woman. she shld get a life and stop steppin on peoples toes.so cos dose ones did not sue u .u tnk u have rights to spew trash. thank God u didnt say it during era of decree 39. u would av rot in jail.bastard
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by wellmax(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
I came here to check names and I am not in anyway disappointed.

Mu.Mu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by biggie73(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
There is freedom of speech. There is also limitation to it. Anyway, for every rumour there is an iota of truth. Finally, I don't trust Jide Kosoko.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by jrusky(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Imagine Kemi given somebody serious warning what a world. Listen Kemi or whatever who a hell are you O r what a hell are you What did you think you are Kemi foul mouth has gone too far I belief this fool will meet her Waterloo one good day very very soon. Abeg na wetin everything she will dive her smelly pooh mouth to it this is why no man can stay with her.

I don't know what is Kemi problem, I don't know why she can not just mind her business I hate commenting on her senseless thrash but on this one she really pissed me off completely. If she is under curse let her go and seek help what arrant nonsense.

Kemi get lost abeg haba na wetin.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by lasisi69(f): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
This woman sef undecided
hi dear... Long time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by drjerubaal(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
kemi again?
somebody should please make her understand the fact that everyone cannot be like her that sells her family to the public
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by OmoAussie: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
This Kemi seems to do something else with her brain!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
child upbringing gone totally wrong eg Kemi Olunloyo undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Feyikemi12(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
doveda:
On behalf of all Ibadan indigenes

You are welcome to kidnap and use this woman for whatsoever you wish to. Trust me, when I say that she won't be missed smiley
seconded as an ibadan indigene.
A contraceptive would have saved the world from this woman
Even if its true must it come out of her mouth
enu e lati gbo pe iya teacher ku

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
That low mentality which makes you think you're an important figure just cause you criticize other people and meanwhile you're not...

No wonder no-one waste their time on sueing her even though that's her biggest wish

I mean does this lady think she makes sense to anyone

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by paris10: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
darealsola:
this girl is a crazy attention seeker.oloriburuku somebody

Why call her crazy and all sort of names? She's clearly stating the obvious. If this had happened in western world, Jide Kosoko would have been in and out of police station being investigated for murder.

Nigerians are very silly and gullible. You wouldn't want to talk about Pastors who are daily milking money out of followers. You worship them like gods knowing deeply they deceive you. Yet you come after someone who is doing her job.

Investigative journalism is lacking in our society. We are too miotic, shy, laid-back and lazy to want to find out things about other people. Its all boil down to ignorance. People come on this forum to talk about peoples birthday without actually revealing their age or date of birth. Grow up and know.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by akinloluwao: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
I thought this woman said she is now a biafran, what is she still doing in Ibadan? Why is she not using her Biafra name again? Mtchewwww. Shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by PT001: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
They should be mourning the late woman. Rants can be left for later.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by darealsola(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
paris10:

Why call her crazy and all sort of names? She's clearly stating the obvious. If this had happened in western world, Jide Kosoko would have been in and out of police station being investigated for murder.

Nigerians are very silly and gullible. You wouldn't want to talk about Pastors who are daily milking money out of followers. You worship them like gods knowing deeply they deceive you. Yet you come after someone who is doing her job.

Investigative journalism is lacking in our society. We are too miotic, shy, laid-back and lazy to want to find out things about other people. Its all boil down to ignorance. People come on this forum to talk about peoples birthday without actually revealing their age or date of birth. Grow up and know.
wat z diz one saying

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by isholex: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
warin concern am am self 4 anoda person family investigation. Na Wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Dcaliphate(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
sledjama:
what makes one a social media expert pls
may a bsc in facebooking, msc in whatsapp and a pgd in bbm plus a lot of ass-licking grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by drjerubaal(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Segadem:
I stop the reading immediately I got to the part "Adeboye hasn't sued me, Oyedepo hasn't sued me" So u too knew that your comments against them deserve to get u Sue.
Madam u need Christ.
Grandma kemi is less busy and that shouldn't disturb you kids OK?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Dcaliphate(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
kestare:
Noone has sued You becos they feel You have mental issues.
This mama needs help, and fast
grin grin grin Nigga u nailed it! Chop knuckle jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits / Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.