Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her (45387 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by SherylMiracle(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
All these Yoruba celebrities sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by 77Trumpet: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let Kemi talk, the same way Fela Anikulapo was shouting about corruption saying Imam Na gbaladun, Pope Na enjoyment ,Archibishop......... Unknown Soldiers, ETC. Baba 70 has been vindicated. Baba 70 lives on. Kemi speaks on. Reveal the evil guys and deeds in our society so that they can change their ways. Otherwise Nigeria will be doomed forever. Up Kemi. The Voice of Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by tosinjay(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
jeremiah007:

>http://www.clickjerry.com/2016/06/after-attacking-jide-kosoko-for-rituals.html

Watch Video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044808285606980&id=405398802881268&_rdr
People just like saying nasty things about this lady, as much as i don't like the fact that she's not godly and her news aren't, i do believe she's in her right mind and knows what's she's saying. There's an atom of truth in whatever she says and may be 100% or close. She even went ahead to say such about her dad too, now that's being real and not an hypocrite. I like her and i hope God touches her. She said they should investigate, who doesn't know for fame what alot of famous people in Nigerian faces on the TV do for wealth and money, you people's faces because me no join. World off!! Turn on Christ!

We all need a sorta encounter that will make us hate the norms of this fallen world which are abominable.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by jonmat(f): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo is Mentally sick ,she talks from her Anus .if her father is a Ritualist ,that does not make all father's one .Her mind and mental faculty is terribly sick.Senseless attention seeker.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by shefraj(m): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Madam I beg mind your businesses. You talk too much.........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Anis1987: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Hum: Bad mouth and black market kai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by kayalla(f): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2016
amtaken:
I came here to check names and I am not in anyway disappointed.

which branch?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by amtaken(f): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2016
Hahaha Uyo Branch oo.

kayalla:

which branch?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2016
doveda:
On behalf of all Ibadan indigenes

You are welcome to kidnap and use this woman for whatsoever you wish to. Trust me, when I say that she won't be missed smiley

Even if you use her for money rituals guess what?...
It will all be counterfeit!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by doveda: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2016
grin

I tire for the woman.
Dugozpweeti:

Even if you use her for money rituals guess what?...
It will all be counterfeit!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by kayalla(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2016
amtaken:
Hahaha Uyo Branch oo.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
amtaken:
I came here to check names and I am not in anyway disappointed.

You came here to check names when the namessage are already on the headline! Choi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wow, now it's obvious that she has mental and psychological problems. May God see her through.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by amtaken(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
To confirm na.

sarzy:

You came here to check names when the namessage are already on the headline! Choi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her by oragar: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo is a mentally deranged person .I don't know why people are making her gutter language which she boasted as being a media expert look important . I do not believed she is controversial rather she is simply being foolish . Kemi has no Yoruba blood running down her veins ,but rather a bastard who should locate her root . having mentioned men of God in her useless comments , it means Kemi is already living under a curse and will remain under a curse until her miserable imminent death as she has no respect for the dead .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.