Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Who Wants Our President Dead? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants Our President Dead? (33324 Views)

The Crooked Nigerian Senate Wants Our Citizens To Celebrate Cheats - Sowore / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / I Produced More Billionaires Than Any Nigerian President  Dead Or Alive – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by sukkot: 12:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Respect55:
Don't know about u. But me, Respect55,i want him dead. Nke taa nke echi .
see the evil in your eye in that picture lolzzz. Scary looking nigga
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by sukkot: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2016
keletex2000:
I laugh at some people's foolery when they say he will die very soon...
That guy has at least 16years to go...
He will even do two tenures(i.e 8years) without breaking a sweat.
The one's that die are those least expected to.

RIP Coach S. Keshi
when i looked at keshi a year ago i knew he was close to death. there is a certain look that people with semi-clogged arteries have. its this morose look and their face is puffy and oily. the ones who never die are the ones who look dry and bony like buhari.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by bejeria101(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2016
Who wants IBB dead?
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by absolutism: 12:57am On Jun 11, 2016
I want his fish 4king hass dead. I wish there were a hell to burn it afterwards
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by aBOSEDEJOY1: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Ignorant people,the same Islam that has been in yorubaland ages before their fulani lies came up,nobody brought any Islam to us abeg,we had it before Hausa man sold us to arab slave master in 17th century and wrote yoruba language in arabic ajami,hardcopy still dey Ile -Ife till date.
gists:

Well, I think you are on your own.
I am a Full-Blown Yoruba Muslim too. But I cannot defend anybody just because Islam came to Yorubaland from their axis. I do not owe them any dime! And I certainly don't support selling anybody based on religion. But I do agree we need to sell out the crazy ones among us. Like that one-chance crazy governor that posted Obituary of a man that is still living.
We must support the effort of whoever is in Aso rock to kill corruption (irrespective of his/her religious affiliation). Otherwise, corruption will kill us - Boko Haram is a good/practical example of how corruption can kill.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by aBOSEDEJOY1: 2:08am On Jun 11, 2016
This is serious,this is definately not Islam,dnt the prophet sought asylum in abbysinia?madness honestly
White007:
I think his own brothers knows better and they are already making plans to unseat Osinbajo and install Saraki.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Useless op
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by chiedu7: 3:35am On Jun 11, 2016
alacantra:
I want him deaf

[size=15pt]WICKED[/size]
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by jayzblack(m): 3:38am On Jun 11, 2016
He is already a dead man.! Nxt question pls.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Leiman100(m): 3:42am On Jun 11, 2016
alacantra:
I want him deaf
I wish you the same

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by stefan388: 4:12am On Jun 11, 2016
989900:
The old man at his age, has got nothing to fear about death.

If he dies and corruption wins, it will be our loss.
To you, that old man is figjting corruption or he is dividing the country with his one sided fights. Rubbish. If Dasuki had supported or even decamped to apc before the elections, will Buhari fight him?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by stefan388: 4:20am On Jun 11, 2016
gists:

Well, I think you are on your own.
I am a Full-Blown Yoruba Muslim too. But I cannot defend anybody just because Islam came to Yorubaland from their axis. I do not owe them any dime! And I certainly don't support selling anybody based on religion. But I do agree we need to sell out the crazy ones among us. Like that one-chance crazy governor that posted Obituary of a man that is still living.
We must support the effort of whoever is in Aso rock to kill corruption (irrespective of his/her religious affiliation). Otherwise, corruption will kill us - Boko Haram is a good/practical example of how corruption can kill.
Just tell us who is fighting corruiption or his Buhari is fighting one sided corruption war? If Dasuki had decampt to apc before the election, will Buhari fight him? Rubbish people. Look at the biggest thieves like Fashola, Amaechi etc.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Jorkpast(m): 4:35am On Jun 11, 2016
kaorama:
Nobody wants him dead. And nobody has the power to take another's life.
why did u sound like a new born baby...wif correct JUJU...den go kill am commit tongue
kaorama:
Nobody wants him dead. And nobody has the power to take another's life.
why did u sound like a new born baby...wif correct JUJU...den go kill am commot
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Arisheloaded(m): 5:11am On Jun 11, 2016
Leboska:
Is buhari still alive?

Yes and All Thanks belong to God.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Arisheloaded(m): 5:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Jorkpast:
why did u sound like a new born baby...wif correct JUJU...den go kill am commit tongue why did u sound like a new born baby...wif correct JUJU...den go kill am commot

No matter the Juju, no one will die except by God's will, their Juju is only a reason, we will all die at our appointed time.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Arisheloaded(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2016
jayzblack:
He is already a dead man.!
Nxt question pls.

He is still alive, pray to have a fulfilled life rather than callong a living man as dead.

Only God has the power to kill and revive.

We pray for PMB's recovery soonest.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Ready4watever: 5:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Bob mind what you say about the most precious tribe in NAIja,do not allow amadioha strike your pot belly,anumpama
I am ready4watever.....oga okwuru,catch me if you can boss!
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by holaralph(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2016
White007:
I think his own brothers knows better and they are already making plans to unseat Osinbajo and install Saraki.
....... I never knew Nigeria still have Boko Haram living among us..... For this stupid statement of yours, God Almighty Himself will Judge You and you will never have escape rout because you are one of the tribal and religion bigot pretending to be Non
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by holaralph(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2016
As from Today by the power of the Almighty God Anybody that as wished President Buhari dead, those are still going to wish him dead and those that are planning it presently If you don't repent and ask God almighty for Forgiveness........ ITS YOUR PARENTS THAT WILL BURY YOU BY THE POWER THAT GOD ALMIGHTY AS MADE TO SUSPEND THE HEAVENS
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by kraftykc(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Francis95:
Every igbo wants him dead...

dunno about other tribes undecided

Who are you to speak for all Igbos? In our culture you can't even speak for your son if he is of age talk more of me who doesn't know u.

I don't want the President dead.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by don4real18(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
* But Wait oo!!

Ogoniland Belong To Biafra

* U Said D President Visited Ogoniland To Start The Clean Up!

But GEJ Gave North 8 Universities Out Of 12, Created 400 Almajiri Schools.

That's Why We Are One Nigeria. grin

* To D Issue; Deep Down Nigeria Re Nice Piple, No One Want D President Dead.
Abeg, mention the 8 universities
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by kgr8mike(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2016
gists:

May God Almighty continue to strengthen the president and guide him with divine wisdom.

Even as we loose our jobs because of his drastic policies?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Jarus(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2016
ijustdey:

by Olalekan Waheed Adigun

Adigun, a political affairs analyst, wrote this piece from Abuja.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/opinion/who-wants-our-president-dead/150515.html

This analyst is not current. They have also "given" him cancer through their egbere blogs and some fools believe the "news".

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by holaralph(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Tex42(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2016
Francis95:

Baba stop making such unfounded statement , it's not good pls. How do u know that every igbo wants him dead if not for that latent hate for the Igbos which has prompted u to libel...

"while all the Igbos wants Buhari dead", deep down, u want all the Igbos dead.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by holaralph(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=asokoromadam post=46464764]Useless op[/quote. Why won't you say useless op, because he is telling what he knew happened and that is what you don't want to hear or read because it is not in your interest abi .......
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by anyicash(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Francis95:

not all igbos...stop commiting the "fallacy of hectic generalisation" be wise.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Dav24(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2016
I can't stop laughing any time I read comments of our Muslim's brothers, its irritating to see how religion has jealously brainwashed most of them. they can't be objective in a matter a Muslim is involved. no wonder Koran instructed them to read the Bible or ask those who read the Bible in order to know the truth.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2016
president Bubu needs our Prayers .........he must not die ooooo,his second tenure is still Loading
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Respect55(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
see the evil in your eye in that picture lolzzz. Scary looking nigga
hello wailer, I sight u. Why not upload ur pic let's see how u look. D post really threw u off balance. Sori o bro.Buhari is already a dead man. Just like u
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by mightycrown1(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2016
beautiful writeup, more brain to ur skull.
they can only continue to try, they can never succeed. BUHARI is GOD sent to help the poor masses. just as u have rightly said "who God has blessed, no one can curse" if they like let another 1001 fresh militant groups popup, flatly they shall all fall at the feet of BUHARI in JESUS name amen. corruption must be won in this Nation.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by stefan388: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Detonator:
This one dem don dey start will phone and video calls, no be Yar'Adua season 2 dey load so?
Do not mind those evil wicked writers pretending to love Buhari yet they want him dead. This was waht happened during YarAdua. They started writting video talks when eventually they brought a dead man. They have started wiring this one na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / Babagana Monguno Attacks Abba Kyari Over Police Equipment Contract / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.