Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Wants Our President Dead? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants Our President Dead? (33336 Views)

The Crooked Nigerian Senate Wants Our Citizens To Celebrate Cheats - Sowore / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / I Produced More Billionaires Than Any Nigerian President  Dead Or Alive – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by babajero(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2016
omusiliyu:

There's nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Fulani Muslims... We're one and its forbidden for us to associate with Kufar.
it is forbidden to associate with whatever you call it, but it is not forbidden to use their resources. You must be a Terrorist.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by MoneyGreen(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2016
babydioku:
Who doesn't? Lol
every ashawo wants him dead but will die before him
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by AntiWailer: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2016
olaoluwa2054:

do you Yoruba Muslim think that an Hausa / Fulani Muslim we let them live in their own Yoruba lands, they will make sure to be the head and be directing every Yoruba's, for a case of study can you see a Hausa or Fulani man/woman that will allow a Yoruba Imam to lead him or her in prayer in a Yoruba mosque, they will do their own seperately even when the Yoruba Imam Is in display or action, so I pity the Yoruba Muslims who want they should islamize Nigeria. I don't have much to talk we Christians let us be more vigilant especially the 'CAN and also to everyone of us..
NOTE:: We are at End time JESUS is about to come rapture will take place

See the topic, see the nonsense u wrote.

When there is nothing meaningful to contribute, u can as well read and move on.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by PigMeat: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Pigs are proud of you
are u oky?
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Alal(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2016
May God bless him and spare his life for us. Ramadan Karim
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by 989900: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
stefan388:
To you, that old man is figjting corruption or he is dividing the country with his one sided fights. Rubbish. If Dasuki had supported or even decamped to apc before the elections, will Buhari fight him?

He will not, because Dasuki wouldn't have been given the key to the CBN by GEJ to finance APC.

That's trivial though, and comes with many intricacies. Perhaps you should ask yourself; are the accused wrongly accused?

If your brother was among those soldiers sentenced to death for cowardice even though they were deprived weapons, or if you've lost family and friends in the NE, would you still be advocating for sympathy for Dasuki?

Fighting corruption goes more than cases of some individuals vs the state.

The president has done so much in tackling corruption, even the sane ones among his objective critics give him a pass mark on this.

He can only put in his best, even the nation of Israel under God had corrupt people/practices, and some even accused God of injustice; not to mention a mere mortal like Buhari, a politician.

Like I said, he can only do his best and leave the rest.

ATEOTD, justice is in the eye of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by pfadom: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Anyone that wants or seeks the death of Buhari shall die in his place. Isn't this revelation disturbing? It's a shame that Niger Delta Avengers could list dropping Corruption Fight one major condition for cease fire.

What a disgrace on us Niger Delta people for our silence - an indication of support of the NDAs.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by AGBONLE(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2016
@MrAdetunjiBayo,
It is because of the irrational way of thinking of people like you that is why you always find it difficult to get to the top. For God knows the kind of Havoc you will cause.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Francis95:
you too...may you never get a good job...i will pass bruh grin

Mumuni,I have a good job already .
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Francis95(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Avalon316:

Mumuni,I have a good job already .
ok
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Francis95(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2016
anyicash:
not all igbos...stop commiting the "fallacy of hectic generalisation" be wise.
ok boss
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Francis95(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Tex42:
Baba stop making such unfounded statement , it's not good pls. How do u know that every igbo wants him dead if not for that latent hate for the Igbos which has prompted u to libel...

"while all the Igbos wants Buhari dead", deep down, u want all the Igbos dead.

..boss i'm igbo......isokay
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=holaralph post=46466488][/quote]

Commot here
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2016
WHO WANTS PMB DEAD?

A. BIAFRANS

B. IPOBIANS

C. AVENGERERS

D. ONE OF THE ABOVE

E. ALL OF THE ABOVE

simple jamb question
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Pavarottii(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by dotedote: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2016
I agree 100% with Blasts
gists:

Well, I think you are on your own.
I am a Full-Blown Yoruba Muslim too. But I cannot defend anybody just because Islam came to Yorubaland from their axis. I do not owe them any dime! And I certainly don't support selling anybody based on religion. But I do agree we need to sell out the crazy ones among us. Like that one-chance crazy governor that posted Obituary of a man that is still living.
We must support the effort of whoever is in Aso rock to kill corruption (irrespective of his/her religious affiliation). Otherwise, corruption will kill us - Boko Haram is a good/practical example of how corruption can kill.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by babajero(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
The real person who wants buhari dead is Tinubu and the yorubas who supported him. Because they know it may eventually happen.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by babajero(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2016
The real person who wants buhari dead is Tinubu and the yoribas who supported him. Because they know it may eventually happen.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by meccuno: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
PigMeat:
no one will want a dead man dead.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by meccuno: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2016
White007:
I think his own brothers knows better and they are already making plans to unseat Osinbajo and install Saraki.
are u serious? Is that picture real?
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by meccuno: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2016
sammhi:
only a fool by name Adigun waheed olalekan will writ this piece of crap..no substance
wonder what he will achieve by such crap...A president is not a hero or a gangster. a president obeys security report and advice ..it is not act of cowardice.
in any case, PMB canceled Lagos and calabar trip with no threat. I don't think NDA threat was his reason for not going...to Ogoni..and even if it was it is a good thing. he didn't
please go watch the film airforce One
and learn a thing or two on how security handles president...and stop displaying crap ignorance
Truth is PmB has not in any way try to hide his disdain for those who didn't vote for him.....he thinks democracy is like war whence you conquer, the subjects opposed to you will be hounded..that is the bane of his rule....he is learning how to tolerate or accommodate other people of different opinion.....
PmB is not accommodating at all....that is a big problem he has....

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by jayzblack(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Arisheloaded:

He is still alive, pray to have a fulfilled life rather than callong a living man as dead.

Only God has the power to kill and revive.

We pray for PMB's recovery soonest.

I only pray 4 those who hears the agony of my people nt 4 dullard and daft ears. ok
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by holaralph(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

I guess to u, buhari is intelligent and has done well in managing Nigeria and it's economy. Good 4 u. It's ur opinion.
....... One thing that I know about Nigeria is the complex nature of the country and the citizenry........ Some as been ruling this country for this past 16 years, during their rule they swim in plethora corruption over $10bn went down the drain during obasanjos tenure and this is a man that I have many people working in his farm I can tell you that they all told me the same story of his behaviour that's by the way, the senators share money with biggest ghana must go bag, there as been yearly sack from private companies and banks, yet everybody keep on hoping hoping and hoping fr good , despite the fact that the crude oil price as been favourable to Nigeria economy As forex trader here is my proof As May 1999 crude price was pricing around $24.04 and it went as far as $133.86 july 2008 meaning the highest in 70 years. Then it priced below to $119 , $108, $99 and all the way back to $109 in 2013 !ack to $97.74 in 2014 then $60.07 in May 2015 during that may it started plummeting and at January 2016 the crude oil is been priced at $28.50 as at yesterday friday 10th JUNE 2016 the Crude oil closed at $48.97...... This means the last one year of Buhari's Administration as been facing hard time because the price as been falling and falling since he came to office, during the last Administration the Oil was pricing around $112 , $100, $92, $88, and back to $109 , $99, $103 towards the end of previous Administration ISIS as started selling cheap oil to the international market and Saudi Arabia isn't ready to cut Supply so as at march 2015 their was Glut and the price nose dived to $50.34 and it continues that way till january 2016 where its been priced at $28 now that its coming back towards $50 let's pray things start to get better and better...... As an FX trader I know what the PMB administration is facing but we shouldn't over put tribal differences ahead of our collective challenges, we have waited for 16years of corruption ravaged govt to disappear now that corruption itself is getting lean and lean let's shun tribal differences and give this man a term and after one term we will evaluate his performance......... Though if it will still be a man that will still be ruling US in Nigeria his ruling will never be immaculate but yet let's give him quarter of 16years to see how things will be Not for US to be wishing Him dead. God won't let it done on us later that some of us as wished someone who could have started the work of soil tilling dead ....... My View
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by sukkot: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Respect55:
hello wailer, I sight u. Why not upload ur pic let's see how u look. D post really threw u off balance. Sori o bro.Buhari is already a dead man. Just like u
bros respect yasef na
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Respect55(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
bros respect yasef na
It is reciprocal. Dnt u think so?
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Pavarottii(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
holaralph:
....... One thing that I know about Nigeria is the complex nature of the country and the citizenry........ Some as been ruling this country for this past 16 years, during their rule they swim in plethora corruption over $10bn went down the drain during obasanjos tenure and this is a man that I have many people working in his farm I can tell you that they all told me the same story of his behaviour that's by the way, the senators share money with biggest ghana must go bag, there as been yearly sack from private companies and banks, yet everybody keep on hoping hoping and hoping fr good , despite the fact that the crude oil price as been favourable to Nigeria economy As forex trader here is my proof As May 1999 crude price was pricing around $24.04 and it went as far as $133.86 july 2008 meaning the highest in 70 years. Then it priced below to $119 , $108, $99 and all the way back to $109 in 2013 !ack to $97.74 in 2014 then $60.07 in May 2015 during that may it started plummeting and at January 2016 the crude oil is been priced at $28.50 as at yesterday friday 10th JUNE 2016 the Crude oil closed at $48.97...... This means the last one year of Buhari's Administration as been facing hard time because the price as been falling and falling since he came to office, during the last Administration the Oil was pricing around $112 , $100, $92, $88, and back to $109 , $99, $103 towards the end of previous Administration ISIS as started selling cheap oil to the international market and Saudi Arabia isn't ready to cut Supply so as at march 2015 their was Glut and the price nose dived to $50.34 and it continues that way till january 2016 where its been priced at $28 now that its coming back towards $50 let's pray things start to get better and better...... As an FX trader I know what the PMB administration is facing but we shouldn't over put tribal differences ahead of our collective challenges, we have waited for 16years of corruption ravaged govt to disappear now that corruption itself is getting lean and lean let's shun tribal differences and give this man a term and after one term we will evaluate his performance......... Though if it will still be a man that will still be ruling US in Nigeria his ruling will never be immaculate but yet let's give him quarter of 16years to see how things will be Not for US to be wishing Him dead. God won't let it done on us later that some of us as wished someone who could have started the work of soil tilling dead ....... My View
Point noted. I was actually talking bout d intelligence of buhari and how he has managed us. Now let me ask u, how has buhari been able to fight corruption in his last one year?
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
gists:

I am a Full-Blown Yoruba Muslim too. But I cannot defend anybody just because Islam came to Yorubaland from their axis. I do not owe them any dime! And I certainly don't support selling anybody based on religion. But I do agree we need to sell out the crazy ones among us. Like that one-chance crazy governor that posted Obituary of a man that is still living.
We must support the effort of whoever is in Aso rock to kill corruption (irrespective of his/her religious affiliation). Otherwise, corruption will kill us - Boko Haram is a good/practical example of how corruption can kill.
You should have known by now that the person you quoted is one stoooopid IPAD from the southbe.a.st region.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by clickwtB(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Any person who is anti corrupt in Nigeria life is in danger.
Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by chimauga(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
See mumu

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by Laid2001: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get the history of islam in Yorubaland correct. Islam did not come to Yorubaland via the fulani men. No it did not. In actual fact, there was Islam in yorubaland even before Alimi of Ilorin connived with Afonja to betray the Alafin.
Islam came to Yorubaland, via Epe and Badagry, through the traders that used to come via the see. The Yorubas were not conquered to become muslims. The yorubas adopted Islam via economic interactions and evangelism of those muslim traders. Infact, the yoruba warriors accepted Islam first before the general public. And that is why you will see that Islam co existed in the Yorubaland with Christianity and paganism.

Islam has appeal to the Yorubas, since it is based on sound logic of only one God who never dies even for a second. And allowance of Polygamy. People like Balogun Kuku of Ijebuland, Latoosa of Ibadan land and so on boosted islam after there conversion. Many yorubas became muslims usually after conversion of opinion leaders in various yoruba towns.

Only the Northern Yorubas in Kwara state were converted due to the influence of the Fulanis. Not the mainland yorubas.

Infact, Yorubas accepts Islam as an ancient religion hence the saying "Aye laba ifa, aye laba Imole, osan gangan ni igbagbo wole dee"

gists:

Re: Who Wants Our President Dead? by lordC(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laid2001:
Get the history of islam in Yorubaland correct. Islam did not come to Yorubaland via the fulani men. No it did not. In actual fact, there was Islam in yorubaland even before Alimi of Ilorin connived with Afonja to betray the Alafin.
Islam came to Yorubaland, via Epe and Badagry, through the traders that used to come via the see. The Yorubas were not conquered to become muslims. The yorubas adopted Islam via economic interactions and evangelism of those muslim traders. Infact, the yoruba warriors accepted Islam first before the general public. And that is why you will see that Islam co existed in the Yorubaland with Christianity and paganism.

Islam has appeal to the Yorubas, since it is based on sound logic of only one God who never dies even for a second. And allowance of Polygamy. People like Balogun Kuku of Ijebuland, Latoosa of Ibadan land and so on boosted islam after there conversion. Many yorubas became muslims usually after conversion of opinion leaders in various yoruba towns.

Only the Northern Yorubas in Kwara state were converted due to the influence of the Fulanis. Not the mainland yorubas.

Infact, Yorubas accepts Islam as an ancient religion hence the saying "Aye laba ifa, aye laba Imole, osan gangan ni igbagbo wole dee"

The god of islam has never been alive! How cum u guys giv him life unending. Of course u know dat doesn't mke him alive still.
Cos u will still fight 4 him.
Evn now u will fight 4 him. I thot a living god shld fight 4 his worhsippers.
Make una wake up....
Der is nothing 2 prove dat d god of islam is a alive. U can't deny that.
Wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drive Through Ziks Junction, MCC & Upper Iweka Onitsha: Pictures & Video / Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.