Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83909 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Two of my friends submitted to VFS France on the 31/07/2018, one got his own visa 10 working days after (student visa) while the other one is still waiting for response from the French embassy till today .dont know what the delay is for .
masters or undergraduate
Re: Italy Visa by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Imustreturn:
masters or undergraduate
Masters ooo
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Masters ooo
wow. Please did he do any interview there. Or just submitted and left?
Re: Italy Visa by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Imustreturn:
wow. Please did he do any interview there. Or just submitted and left?
He did interview with campus France , then he was asked to go submit at Vfs that was all
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
He did interview with campus France , then he was asked to go submit at Vfs that was all
sent you a mail bro. Or WhatsApp me via siggy please
Re: Italy Visa by Sunnycool95: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Two of my friends submitted to VFS France on the 31/07/2018, one got his own visa 10 working days after (student visa) while the other one is still waiting for response from the French embassy till today .dont know what the delay is for .
. A friend submitted on 2nd of July and till date nothing yet but from observation those ones delayed have chances of getting visa.
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunnycool95:
. A friend submitted on 2nd of July and till date nothing yet but from observation those ones delayed have chances of getting visa.
Italy or France
Re: Italy Visa by Sunnycool95: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Imustreturn:
Italy or France
. France ��
Re: Italy Visa by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunnycool95:
Like seriously bro, why all the delay n, after telling applicants that it takes a maximum of 15 working days to get their passports back. They better grant the visa ooo after this long delay abeg.
Re: Italy Visa by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Imustreturn:
sent you a mail bro. Or WhatsApp me via siggy please
would whatsapp u tomorrow
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
would whatsapp u tomorrow
aiit bro
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunnycool95:
. France ��
nah wah
Re: Italy Visa by Sunnycool95: 2:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Like seriously bro, why all the delay n, after telling applicants that it takes a maximum of 15 working days to get their passports back. They better grant the visa ooo after this long delay abeg.
I don’t blame them because the kind of application Nigerians are lodging there everyday no be small thing.. all the same God will always make a way for his people, I wish you guys the best.
Re: Italy Visa by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Sunnycool95:
I don’t blame them because the kind of application Nigerians are lodging there everyday no be small thing.. all the same God will always make a way for his people, I wish you guys the best.
. Yes that's true, if you go to Vfs Lagos enn it like a market place everyday oooo. Men those embassy are really making enough money from Nigerians sha .

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imustreturn:
lol.

My passport is out! And a decision was reached after exactly fifteen working days! I received the SMS and email notification on Monday 20th August. In fact, I am tracking delivery of our passports on UPS website. If not for these public holidays on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd, I would have known our fate by Wednesday at the latest. I have never wished for public holidays to move faster in my life! angry I'm staying positive. I have to hold my Schengen visa in my hands and proceed to explore Europe! grin
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chriscero:

My passport is out! And a decision was reached after exactly fifteen working days! I received the SMS and email notification on Monday 20th August. In fact, I am tracking delivery of our passports on UPS website. If not for these public holidays on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd, I would have known our fate by Wednesday at the latest. I have never wished for public holidays to move faster in my life! angry I'm staying positive. I have to hold my Schengen visa in my hands and proceed to explore Europe! grin
lol.. I can imagine how your mind is on the beat ryt now to know your fate..

Let's be hopeful bro.. grin grin
Re: Italy Visa by Sunnycool95: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chriscero:

Is that for student or tourist?
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imustreturn:
lol.. I can imagine how your mind is on the beat ryt now to know your fate..

Let's be hopeful bro.. grin grin

Bro! Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you! grin

I can't concentrate on anything! Just generally apprehensive!

Someone on this thread reported that tourist visas are much more difficult to get now. Business and student visas are the preferred categories.

And I applied for a 30-day tourist visa! undecided
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chriscero:

Bro! Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you! grin

I can't concentrate on anything! Just generally apprehensive!

Someone on this thread reported that tourist visas are much more difficult to get now. Business and student visas are the preferred categories.

And I applied for a 30-day tourist visa! undecided
grin flesh and blood is canal cheesy

I've been there man grin

I know how it feels lol. Still waiting for mine anyways ..

Calm down cheesy
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sunnycool95:
Is that for student or tourist?

Tourist o! sad
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imustreturn:
grin flesh and blood is canal cheesy

I've been there man grin

I know how it feels lol. Still waiting for mine anyways ..

Calm down cheesy

Thanks man! I will share their decision when I get my passport. All the best with yours.
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chriscero:

Thanks man! I will share their decision when I get my passport. All the best with yours.
good luck to us
Re: Italy Visa by AZUH: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chriscero:
On 27 July, 2018, I applied to the Italian Consulate for 30 days multiple entry Schengen visas for my wife and I to enable us attend a conference in Rome, and for a 3-week vacation thereafter to France, London (outside Schengen hence the request for multiple entry visas), Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany and Greece. I regret not paying for VIP service at the VFS office in Lekki embarassed We were there for 5 hours! Meanwhile VIP is completed in less than 30 minutes! NEVER AGAIN! The fifteen working days have expired and we have not heard anything. is this delay normal? It used to be the norm in the past but I understand that they have computerised and sped things up a bit at the Italian Consulate.
how can i book appointment with vhf to summit my passport .
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
AZUH:
just go there before 2pm.. They don't use appointment
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
AZUH:

Exactly as advised by IMUSTRETURN. Please pay N10k for VIP Service and leave in less than 30 minutes if you don't want to spend 5 hours there!
Re: Italy Visa by AZUH: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Chriscero:

Exactly as advised by IMUSTRETURN. Please pay N10k for VIP Service and leave in less than 30 minutes if you don't want to spend 5 hours there!
how can I pay it ? From the gate ?
Re: Italy Visa by Sunnycool95: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
AZUH:
Paying for VIP is just a waste of money while the service is only for the VFS to access your documents sharp sharp and after that you will still wait for normal days to hear from the France Embassy through VFS.
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2018
AZUH:
your not paying from gate. When u enter the security guy at the Gate tell him
Re: Italy Visa by AZUH: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Imustreturn:
your not paying from gate. When u enter the security guy at the Gate tell him
does it cover courier service ?
Re: Italy Visa by Imustreturn(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
AZUH:
no idea
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sunnycool95:
Paying for VIP is just a waste of money while the service is only for the VFS to access your documents sharp sharp and after that you will still wait for normal days to hear from the France Embassy through VFS.

Well, I see your point. Especially when compared to TLS Contact's express 7 days express visa. However, the 5 hours I spent at VFS was a far greater waste than N10k. I could certainly have spent that time better. If not because I had a backlog of The Economist magazine on my phone, I'm sure the wait could've been much worse! After wasting 3 hours, I went to a VFS supervisor and said I was ready to pay for VIP. The supervisor lady told me that it was too late and that I should just endure since I was already being processed. embarassed
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
AZUH:

This is the breakdown:

Visa Fee: N21,900.00
VFS Service Fee: N8,400.00
SMS: N400.00+N50.00
Courier: N4,150.00
Premium Lounge: N10,000.00
Total: N44,900.00

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.