Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever (4757 Views)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2016
We have read it all through the Bible how Jehovah wouldn't you let any soul escape after they have challenged him.

Here is a long-list of people who have done but little and we're killed instantly by jehovah in anger for talking against him:

1. Pharaoh and all his horesemen: They were about six hundred thousand. jehovah drowned them in the red sea.

2. Sennacherib and all his soldiers: They fought each other in confusion. Thousand thousands of them died.

3. The Israelites grumbled and serpents killed them, not a few.

4. Korah, Dathan and Abiram were buried alive in an earthquake for challenging him.

5. Miriam became leprous for speaking against Moses the prophet of jehovah.

6. Elijah sent down fire on about 102 soldiers because they came to call him (imagine, Buhari sent for Adegboye and he kills his soldiers. Na firing squad straight for daddy g.o)

7. Elisha smote many soldiers with blindness.

Time will fail me to tell of Uzzah who died by touching the ark, a man who died because he refused to slap a prophet who asked him to slap him; Onan who died for releasing sp*erm on the ground, Ananias and Sapphira in the NT for not paying full tithe, Herod whose body produced worms for persecuting xtians. It's an endless list anyway...

NOW THIS SAME jehovah CANNOT do anything for the likes of OTEMANUDUNO who challenged him directly that IF jehovah IS GOD INDEED, HE SHOULD NOT EXIST 7 a. m the next day(we know jehovah has never joked with such golden opportunity to prove his superiority), This same jehovah can't kill the likes of Hardmirror who is doing all he could to make the hearts of the xtians cold? Even johnydon22, the popular JOB STORY WRITER is not attacked by jehovah? Maybe JOHNNY is more powerful than jehovah after all. See also Urahara, Hahn, 01Mysticdon, Keandre, Lilbrown77, Seelud, Absolutism, SonofLucifer, Ebiagtales, Ranchoddas, Philfearon, etc. pls add ur name if u believe jehovah is a myth.

All these people, they are always marking the register of their lips on jehovah the killer-psycopath god every day, yet day by day their strengths are renewed. Even I benefit 1k card from Otem the starter of the DOCTRINE OF THE BRAIN yesterday and many people do too. The guy even said that the more he cursed jehovah, the more he's just getting lucky in real life.

So with all these things I'm seeing, I CAN FULLY DECLARE MYSELF AN AGNOSTIC. mrzenographer, Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog and all jehovah defender, isn't it time you started doubting this your imaginary figure called god? Come to think of it, in your life you have not seen any of those big miracles mentioned in the Bible happening, you are only hearing all ur life. Now try to do one miracle you can't do, yet ur jesus promised u everything is possible? IF THAT'S HOW SCIENTIST ACCEPT EVERYTHING WITHOUT CHECKING THOROUGHLY, DON'T YOU THINK WE ARE GONNA BE EXTINCT BY NOW?

Now I, Geoworldedu also challenge your god(dog) that if I see tomorrow, then it means your god is a tissue paper for the yansh. Anyone in d house who can also do same to prove to this people that their god is a scam on the blacks?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Rhaspody(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2016
End times indeed. All the bible references you qoutez was in the old testament. Jesus Christ died so that we may have God's grace abundantly. It's only God's grace that is saving you from instant death.

4 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Rhaspody:
End times indeed. All the bible references you qoutez was in the old testament. Jesus Christ died so that we may have God's grace abundantly. It's only God's grace that is saving you from instant death.
You Sabi lie pass lie Mohammed o. Chei!

So Ananias and Sapphira is in the Old Testament also? Herod whose body produced worms is also in the Old Testament Abi? Judas Iscariot who betrayed your mythical jesus and then died by hanging as a result is also in the Old Testament abi? Why u dey lie for Africa like Muafrika2 like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Scatterscatter(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2016
God can not be mocked and only a fools says in his heart "there is no God"
Listen carefully, we are in an era of Grace and God has given everyone, most especially sinners a very long rope to pull because he isn't interested in the death of any sinner rather we wants them to be saved.
If only you had tried this stunt 2016 years ago then will you understand better.
Eternity is real and if I were you, I'll do everything possible to safeguard mine. Don't be decieved and moved by peer pressure and the antichrist's social media stampede.

2 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Where dem dey nah?
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Very pitiable!
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Scatterscatter:
God can not be mocked and only a fools says in his heart "there is no God"
Listen carefully, we are in an era of Grace and God has given everyone, most especially sinners a very long rope to pull because he isn't interested in the death of any sinner rather we wants them to be saved.
If only you had tried this stunt 2016 years ago then will you understand better.
Eternity is real and if I were you, I'll do everything possible to safeguard mine. Don't be decieved and moved by peer pressure and the antichrist's social media stampede.

anoda stale and lame excuse... era of grass indeed. have you read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS? that story is far more credible than ur so-called bible(babble) u always quote for. Now in d era of grace, do u mean that the passage TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED doesn't apply anymore?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Very pitiable!
It is a pitiable dismal bismal as Obaiagbon said.

MY MESSAGE FOR ALL CHRISTIANS: USE YOUR BRAIN. jehovah is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

So Ananias and Sapphira is in the Old Testament also? Herod whose body produced worms is also in the Old Testament Abi? Judas Iscariot who betrayed your mythical jesus and then died by hanging as a result is also in the Old Testament abi? Why u dey lie for Africa like Muafrika2 like this?
My dear when you read the bible like a novel with the intent to criticize and prove a non existent point you will never understand the bible. The bible is not a novel. But i thank God you have access to one. The grace of God will help you in your unbelief one day.

1 Like

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Rhaspody(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

Ok i didn't bother to read all your examples. But my point is still the same. Jesus died so that we may live. Ananais lied to a prophet after hearing the consequences of it. Judas died cos of remorse and guilt of what he did.
An angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died.

NONE of these deaths in the new testament involved challenging God himself. You are sinning against the holy spirit. Thread carefully. Don't mislead others with your convictions of the Bible.

YOU may be agnostic all you want but know this. You are serving the devil and when he comes to collect you will pay through your nose

1 Like

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Eddygourdo(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2016
To assume to have eternal knowledge is folly in itself. That you do not understand the wisdom of God should not be surprising, there are billions of things which exist before your eyes and yet you do not understand them nor can comprehend their origins. You make postulations on their properties and believe them, you extrapolate science to millions of years before the existence of life on earth, and you believe this extrapolation. Yet you find it difficult to believe that the source of all we are and have is a God . The all knowing, the triggering force. Whose existence is only understood or acknowledged by faith. The same faith you have in the extrapolations we have made to explain naturally occuring events.

The more you question his existence, the more you can't ever understnd his ways, draw closer and have belief and God will reveal himself to you. And your ignorance about him will fade.

1 Like

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Rhaspody:

Ok i didn't bother to read all your examples. But my point is still the same. Jesus died so that we may live. Ananais lied to a prophet after hearing the consequences of it. Judas died cos of remorse and guilt of what he did.
An angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died.

NONE of these deaths in the new testament involved challenging God himself. You are sinning against the holy spirit. Thread carefully. Don't mislead others with your convictions of the Bible.

YOU may be agnostic all you want but know this. You are serving the devil and when he comes to collect you will pay through your nose
So you mean to say that accepting the people's worship will bring worms out of anyone's body? Have you heard of Sat Gurumaharaji, now above 70 yet accepting people's worship with no worm coming out of his body? oya prove that wrong first before I continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
To assume to have eternal knowledge is folly in itself. That you do not understand the wisdom of God should not be surprising, there are billions of things which exist before your eyes and yet you do not understand them nor can comprehend their origins. You make postulations on their properties and believe them, you extrapolate science to millions of years before the existence of life on earth, and you believe this extrapolation. Yet you find it difficult to believe that the source of all we are and have is a God . The all knowing, the triggering force. Whose existence is only understood or acknowledged by faith. The same faith you have in the extrapolations we have made to explain naturally occuring events.

The more you question his existence, the more you can't ever understnd his ways, draw closer and have belief and God will reveal himself to you. And your ignorance about him will fade.
Have you read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS written by a Nigerian guy named Otemanuduno? It's far deeper than your so-called Bible with no single error in it. In years to come ppl will also start quoting from it like they started quoting from the quran 1500 years ago, believing them as the HOLY BOOKS.

guy think we are in the era of using the brain.

5 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
My dear when you read the bible like a novel with the intent to criticize and prove a non existent point you will never understand the bible. The bible is not a novel. But i thank God you have access to one. The grace of God will help you in your unbelief one day.
it's the Bible itself that turned me like this. When I see everybody around including your pastors blowing tongues and touching people and they are falling down, yet ask those people after what has changed? nothing. Your Bible is so filled with errors that it convinced me that it's the book of Satan itself. 1 Chronicles even called your god Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Pamelayoung: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Very silly op that doesn't even knw his left from his right challenging God. God is in heaven he does whatever pleases him there is nothing a slowpoke like u can do about it, if you aren't pleased go drown in the lagoon. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Scatterscatter(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

anoda stale and lame excuse... era of grass indeed. have you read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS? that story is far more credible than ur so-called bible(babble) u always quote for. Now in d era of grace, do u mean that the passage TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED doesn't apply anymore?
And have you read "the biggest secret" listen, science never doubt the existence of a "creator" which is God. The place they missed it is that they don't want to still acknowledge His existence till this day simply because it will cut short their income nd revenue.
Don't be decieved, most scientists will make heaven because they know God exists even more than some pastors simply because they deeper they go in trying to understand the universe, the clearer it becomes that God exists.
Don't do follow follow that may lead to your damnation. Two thieves were on the cross alongside Jesus, one asked for mercy the other didn't and the one who asked received it.
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2016
You are a fool. If the other devil doesn't realize that his life would not be the same yesterday, he's more foolish than you. If you want death so much, have it in peace, without unnecessarily bothering us. Yours is not news, because this is you..... and the other devils herein with you

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

There are the woes you are looking for. The Angel of God will ensure you get them at God's pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Eddygourdo(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
Have you read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS written by a Nigerian guy named Otemanuduno? It's far deeper than your so-called Bible with no single error in it. In years to come ppl will also start quoting from it like they started quoting from the quran 1500 years ago, believing them as the HOLY BOOKS.

guy think we are in the era of using the brain.
and you never bothered to question the rationale or origins of his assertions in that book. If many will read it and accept it, after two millienial many will rubish it like you have rubished the bible too. So what does that say about ur knowledge.

Go and read through history, miilions of books filled with facts dug out from a rectum abounds. When a new world order is in session, its participants assume a sense of beclouded enlightenment. You would believe the gibberish written by a mere human who will die like you, shit like you and cry like you. A mere human who cannot explain with verfiable facts, the origin of his existence. Yet you beleieve and don't see the folly

1 Like

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by otemanuduno: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Scatterscatter:

And have you read "the biggest secret" listen, science never doubt the existence of a "creator" which is God. The place they missed it is that they don't want to still acknowledge His existence till this day simply because it will cut short their income nd revenue.
Don't be decieved, most scientists will make heaven because they know God exists even more than some pastors simply because they deeper they go in trying to understand the universe, the clearer it becomes that God exists.
Don't do follow follow that may lead to your damnation. Two thieves were on the cross alongside Jesus, one asked for mercy the other didn't and the one who asked received it.
Who said there is no God? Yes there is and he's the one science have felt his presence, not your god jehovah whose story began 6000 years ago. DOMINO REVERAD is the God who used the big bang to make the universe. One of his sons is jehovah you are serving. Vishnu, Brahma, Odin, Jupiter are also his sons. But all of them demand worship from humans, whereas Domino Reverad their father hates being worshipped and condemns it. He only loves using our individual brains and then doing good to other people.

Now all the gods existed in the neanderthal periods. Now all the gods are no more physically with us on earth here since about 15,000 years ago and they have no say in our affairs. Even Domino Reverad does not control the affair of the world because he has given it to nature.
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by kiddoiLL(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Are you trying to mock God I wont be surprised if next tomorrow we see your obituary on FP....while others will say na witch or you were sick...i'll tell em you tried to question and challenge God in a way of mocking..you really dont know the God you're dealing with, i pray with this rubbish about anger you wrote that he doesn't get angry with you,because if he does, This world is not my home, i'm just passing through na wetin we go hear for your name. May God forgive you, and forgive us all
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Scatterscatter(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Who said there is no God? Yes there is and he's the one science have felt his presence, not your god jehovah whose story began 6000 years ago. DOMINO REVERAD is the God who used the big bang to make the universe. One of his sons is jehovah you are serving. Vishnu, Brahma, Odin, Jupiter are also his sons. But all of them demand worship from humans, whereas Domino Reverad their father hates being worshipped and condemns it. He only loves using our individual brains and then doing good to other people.

Now all the gods existed in the neanderthal periods. Now all the gods are no more physically with us on earth here since about 15,000 years ago and they have no say in our affairs. Even Domino Reverad does not control the affair of the world because he has given it to nature.
What's your view about Eternity?
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Are you trying to mock God I wont be surprised if next tomorrow we see your obituary on FP....while others will say na witch or you were sick...i'll tell em you tried to question and challenge God in a way of mocking..you really dont know the God you're dealing with, i pray with this rubbish about anger you wrote that he doesn't get angry with you,because if he does, This world is not my home, i'm just passing through na wetin we go hear for your name. May God forgive you, and forgive us all

Okay let's bet it, and you should also pray to your god. I will be here on earth till next month. I won't die. LET YOUR GOD PROVE HIMSELF AS HE HAS ALWAYS DONE IN THE BIBLE.

I WON'T DIE, I WILL LIVE BEYOND NEXT MONTH.

6 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by kiddoiLL(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

what is this one talking bout you are placing Jehovah among the list of jupiter,odin and others?? man i won't argue this, so i won't end with foolish talk like you.....everyone for himself, you running your race,i am running mine, I wont let you park your flat tire vehicle in my front, man leave me let me continue my own race; keep your thoughts to yourself. you get luck say Christians dont act like SOME MUSLIMS do.
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by kiddoiLL(m): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

Okay let's bet it, and you should also pray to your god. I will be here on earth till next month. I won't die. LET YOUR GOD PROVE HIMSELF AS HE HAS ALWAYS DONE IN THE BIBLE.

I'll pass....in short you're in the wrong section..simply go challenge muslims in the North,they love all these kinda challenge.
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by hahn(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
Even johnydon22, the popular JOB STORY WRITER is not attacked by jehovah? Maybe JOHNNY is more powerful than jehovah after all. See also Urahara, Hahn, 01Mysticdon, Keandre, Lilbrown77, Seelud, Absolutism, SonofLucifer, Ebiagtales, Ranchoddas, Philfearon, etc. pls add ur name if u believe jehovah is a myth.

Point of correction. I do not THINK Jehovah and every other thing in the bible is a myth, i KNOW grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by otemanuduno: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Scatterscatter:

What's your view about Eternity?
Eternity is real, depending on the type of god you chose to worship while on earth. If you chose to worship jehovah, hell is real for only his followers. Buddha has his own place too as well as Hades, Vishnu, Odin etc. That's why near-death experience differs, depending on the god who occupies your memory while you are on earth. Many people saw hell fire after death, many saw Mohammed after death, some saw Buddha, some saw Hades depending on whom they worshipped while on earth . Domino Reverad created a place of correction for all our illusions on earth and that place is called VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH. there you will receive corrections to all you believed in earth, only if you were not serving any known god but using your brains like Bill gate, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. Only few people in our own world made it to the Valley of The Shadow of death after death. Many ended in hades of Hades, Hell of Jehovah, Sheol of Brahma(Abraham's bossom) etc.

The name of the woman who made it to the valley is Anita Moorjani who died of cancer, woke up and was cured of it. Then she shared her testimony. She was not religious while on earth, so no belief held her to their final destination while she was going to the valley.

Eartum the god of the scientist told me she's on Google and I checked it and found her testimony there. ANITA MOORJANI is her name.

Here's the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS where I got all the information. It's being given to me by Eartum, the god of civilization www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by otemanuduno: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2016
kiddoiLL:
what is this one talking bout you are placing Jehovah among the list of jupiter,odin and others?? man i won't argue this, so i won't end with foolish talk like you.....everyone for himself, you running your race,i am running mine, I wont let you park your flat tire vehicle in my front, man leave me let me continue my own race; keep your thoughts to yourself. you get luck say Christians dont act like SOME MUSLIMS do.
So they'll find me and kill me abi? If that's how it's easy to find someone, no kidnapper would go Scot free.
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Scatterscatter(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

Let's leave God aside cos he isn't interested in your death rather he wants you to be saved.
Let's change it to Satan that if he does exist, let you die before the end of the month. Deal?
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Scatterscatter:

Let's change it to Satan that if he does exist, let you die before the end of the month. Deal?
Please don't bring my Father into this. Only Jehovah murders and kills. My Father is a classy God.

3 Likes

Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Scatterscatter(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Eternity is real, depending on the type of god you chose to worship while on earth. If you chose to worship jehovah, hell is real for only his followers. Buddha has his own place too as well as Hades, Vishnu, Odin etc. That's why near-death experience differs, depending on the god who occupies your memory while you are on earth. Many people saw hell fire after death, many saw Mohammed after death, some saw Buddha, some saw Hades depending on whom they worshipped while on earth . Domino Reverad created a place of correction for all our illusions on earth and that place is called VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH. there you will receive corrections to all you believed in earth, only if you were not serving any known god but using your brains like Bill gate, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. Only few people in our own world made it to the Valley of The Shadow of death after death. Many ended in hades of Hades, Hell of Jehovah, Sheol of Brahma(Abraham's bossom) etc.

The name of the woman who made it to the valley is Anita Moorjani who died of cancer, woke up and was cured of it. Then she shared her testimony. She was not religious while on earth, so no belief held her to their final destination while she was going to the valley.

Eartum the god of the scientist told me she's on Google and I checked it and found her testimony there. ANITA MOORJANI is her name.

Here's the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS where I got all the information. It's being given to me by Eartum, the god of civilization www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
One question, how sure are you that the likes of Bill Gates and Mark don't serve any God or god as the case may be?
Don't be decieved as you can only speak for yourself cos people don't always say what they do or do what they say.
Yes, so many religions existed before the first coming of Jesus and this was because humans have this yearning to be connected with our creator. Thru this, some caved out images and sculptures Jst to connect to their creator but all this were vain. Jesus came to show us the only way to the Father, the creator of the universe and all that is in it and he also came to give us life both on earth and in eternity.
The Bible is the only "true book" all others are "books"
Don't let the devil deceive you as you have noting to lose by serving Jesus. You can't be on the fence in eternity, it's either heaven or hell.
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by geoworldedu: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Scatterscatter:

Let's leave God aside cos he isn't interested in your death rather he wants you to be saved.

What? otemanuduno come and see o! seems like this guy is confirming your belief that jehovah is Satan. he just said the bolded now that we should change jehovah to Satan. Can't believe this!!!
Re: Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever by Scatterscatter(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Please don't bring my Father into this. Only Jehovah murders and kills. My Father is a classy God.
Lol... Sorry jere, I'm sure you can't wait to be with your father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!! / 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" / Is It A Sin For Couples To Kiss In The Church Premises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.