Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,883 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. (2993 Views)

Don’t Blame BUHARI, Jonathan Crumbles Nigeria’s Economy-ngozi Okonjo Iweala *say / Change Not Possible With Nigeria’s Current Structure –malaolu / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by Genius100: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2016
mekaboy:

I rather give bribe and be sure of profit than invest and my money is trapped or devalued.

Whether it's dollar or security, whoever takes economic decisions is to blame.

You are obviously a clown. Do you know it's a crime for companies in developed countries to give bribe wherever they do business? Do you know how many companies are being prosecuted In the US for giving bribes in Latin America and other developing places?

1 Like

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by bot101(m): 4:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Amitex:

Which corruption fight are you talking about? Seizing people's assets that will be returned to them by next government is what what you call fighting corruption? Go and check all those he siezed their assets in 1984. Let us stop being foolish, EFCC freezes a man's account or collect bail deposit and you call that recovery of loots. Hahahaha, no wonder they can continue to scam the gullible like you.
Thank you for this response. I laugh at people who thing Buhari is fighting corruption, if only they can stop looking at today and start thinking (with an unbiased mind) about the effect of the so-called anti-corruption fight, they'll realize that Buhari is just chasing the wind to make us think He is fighting corruption.

In my opinion, you have lost the fight against corruption the moment you disobey a court order, especially when it is your first in office.

You don't fight corruption without restructuring the Judiciary to block loopholes exploited by criminals to get away with evil(Buhari doesn't know this, but I am sure those leading him on do).

You don't fight corruption without restructuring the security and intelligence agencies to make them independent, accountable, and increase peoples' confidence in them.

You will lose the fight against corruption once you prioritize force over strategy (you are not fighting dumb kids but extremely smart and intelligent people, some with global connections), and that is another reason I believe Buhari has lost this fight.

Lastly, for Pete's sake, we are NIGERIANS and the whole world knows what that entails. Over 200 million stubborn, resilient, dumb, smart, risk takers. Even American citizens (with their presumed superior education) will think thrice before engaging a Nigerian in many things, then you think you can muzzle them and rule with force. My brother, you have effectively set yourself on a path of total FAILURE if you don't retrace your steps early enough.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by 989900: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Blame Buhari 100%? What does 100% encompass again?

I'd blame him for a number of things; not 100% though . . . this article is far from objective . . . we'r all entitled to our opinions though.

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by mekaboy(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Genius100:

You are obviously a clown. Do you know it's a crime for companies in developed countries to give bribe wherever they do business? Do you know how many companies are being prosecuted In the US for giving bribes in Latin America and other developing places?

The issue here is not what is a crime, the issue is why they are leaving and why others are not coming. And it's because of lack of clear economic direction. You think it's easy to come up solid economic policy that cuts across all areas of governance? Even the senate has asked buhari to look outside APC to find people who can.

That is what Gej had that buhari doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by mekaboy(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2016
989900:
Blame Buhari 100%? What does 100% encompass again?

I'd blame him for a number of things; not 100% though . . . this article is far from objective . . . we'r all entitled to our opinions though.

Those few things you blame him for are responsible for 100% of what is going on in Nigeria. If you understand how a system works.
Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by 989900: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2016
mekaboy:

Those few things you blame him for are responsible for 100% of what is going on in Nigeria. If you understand how a system works.

Apparently, your definition of 100% is different from mine.
Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by Dmano: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2016
This govt fails woefully because d chose 2 live 4rom d past & not 4rom d present,this apply 2 any man dat cuddle d past so effectively can ever make any meaningful progress,if u say ur predesesor was not doing well,how well have u done?
Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by fallout87: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Small-minded and ignorant puerile think corruption only covers money and finances.

Those with a more developed mind and higher level of education, understand corruption covers far more than they or financial mismanagement.

The highest level of corruption is power. Why Nigeria is suffering right now is the insane level of power corrupted in her governance.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Well said Mekaboy .... Nigeria is a country blinded by religion, ethnicity, politics and it has ate deep in our mind. we can never see the truth from a general perspective.. we only see it from our religious, ethnic, political point of view
Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by mekaboy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
ugohemma:
Well said Mekaboy .... Nigeria is a country blinded by religion, ethnicity, politics and it has ate deep in our mind. we can never see the truth from a general perspective.. we only see it from our religious, ethnic, political point of view

That's what the govt is taking advantage of blaming everyone else but themselves.
Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by osile2012: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2016
[size=18pt]You have the power in your hands. Follow the link on my signature to rate ..[/size]

Re: I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. by mekaboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
I blamed buhari 100% now others are doing the same.

osinbanjoisaliar:
It’s hard to see how President Buhari’s policies are good for Nigeria’s future.

Pete Hoekstra.

Senior Fellow.

The Investigative Project on Terrorism
Washington.

Mr. Hoekstra was the former chairman of the U.S.

House Intelligence Committee from 2004 to
www.wsj.com/articles/buhari-is-nigerias-problem-not-its-solution-1466109183

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE VILLA CURSE: What You Don't Know About The Nigerian Presidential Villa / Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown / Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.