Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,745 members, 7,834,503 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ladies, Why Do You Most Of You Have To Lose Your Dignity And Guys' Respect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Most Of You Have To Lose Your Dignity And Guys' Respect? (484 Views)

Ladies, Wake Up Ur DIGNITY And PRIDE. / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Most Of You Have To Lose Your Dignity And Guys' Respect? by SweetSureboy(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
A lady who commands true and deep respect from guys is a lady who keeps her dignity.

These days, it appears many ladies throw caution to the wind and never think about their future. For unmarried people, sexual pleasure is much fun but some of the consequences are very negative.

I'm curiously following Deany's sex excapades in the college and he has mentioned about 6 females, most of which he has used in satisfying his sexual pleasure. After the match, he gists his friend(s).

Ladies, that's what we guys do, we gist about how much we 'hit' you and how good/bad you were. You come repeatedly and same thing happens. We gist again and the other friends begin to see you as a 'dawg'. Why do you have to do this to yourself?

As a matter of fact, what many people call relationship today is only a contractual agreement between two people to satisfy each other sexual and material needs.

A lady has been cohabiting with my flat mate for close to a year and they ain't dating. They satisfy each other sexually and the guy buys her stuffs. They have sex even when there are other people in room. The guy's got nothing to lose, only the lady's got her dignity and respect to lose.This same lady would get married in the nearest future and her hubby may happen to know my flat mate. That's when u see posts like 'my hubby is a friend to this guy I dated way back. Should I tell him or not?

Many of you think you are girl friends but what your so called bf's tell us is that your are just one of those 'sa re wa gba' (come get a quickie)

A NIGGA WHO TRULY LOVES YOU, RESPECTS YOU AND WANTS OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU WILL NEVER TELL HIS FRIENDS ABOUT WHAT GOES DOWN WHEN YOU TWO ARE ALONE!!!!

Ladies, it is up to you to know how to keep your dignity and if you don't want to, many guys are willing to help you destroy it.

cc iLegend
cc Deany
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Most Of You Have To Lose Your Dignity And Guys' Respect? by ijomamiracle(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2016
...person wey get ear, make him hear..soon we'll see comments like "thumbs up bro", "nice write up", "nice one" na who then dey yarn? ladies, men are wide awake!
cry
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Most Of You Have To Lose Your Dignity And Guys' Respect? by theEYe21(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
*yawns* Story for the gods, back to reality please. Thank you grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would Love These : See 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In / Super Romantic Things You May Be Doing Unknowingly To Your Partner / So What Would You Have Done If You Were This Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.