Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (93362 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mayflowa:

Abi o. Anybody can say she is a Virgin! She may just be a liar.

Seriously, I won't dare marry a Virgin because they always throw it in your face that you took her virginity like that pay bills. If the psvssy is not sweet, it is not sweet. Whether is it preserved or not. Her choice anyway.

Lastly, I feel Virgina just waste their body. Men only enjoin sex before marriage not after. They tend to be adventurous before marriage engaging in all sort of kitchen and bathroom sex but once marriage men are decent abt their sex so she may never get to enjoy wild sex. What is more is that she will just get pregnant and ruin her pvssy without really using it while tight. She hersef go soon regret.

That is why Virgina almost always Cheat in their marriages
this is your opinion... not everyone like to useless their life.. some are decent.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
peculyachi:

is oga's own fresh?

The d1ck digs while the pu$$13 is dug. Nothing happens to the d1ck but your vag1na$ are getting wider than river Benue
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nixiepie(f): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mayflowa:

Abi o. Anybody can say she is a Virgin! She may just be a liar.

Seriously, I won't dare marry a Virgin because they always throw it in your face that you took her virginity like that pay bills. If the psvssy is not sweet, it is not sweet. Whether is it preserved or not. Her choice anyway.

Lastly, I feel Virgina just waste their body. Men only enjoin sex before marriage not after. They tend to be adventurous before marriage engaging in all sort of kitchen and bathroom sex but once marriage men are decent abt their sex so she may never get to enjoy wild sex. What is more is that she will just get pregnant and ruin her pvssy without really using it while tight. She hersef go soon regret.

That is why Virgina almost always Cheat in their marriages
righly put!the question is who virginity don epp..
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
hustla:

Hehehehe no I didn't
You tried, i guess u had a substitute cheesy while u were jst there?, obviously.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by otiigba1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
martineverest:
sorry for d insult,bro.....
Appologies Accepted. No qualms grin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
On ur previous comment u stated u're a virgin....now u're saying who viginity done epp?. cheesy
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nixiepie(f): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
On ur previous comment u stated u're a virgin....now u're saying who viginity done epp?. cheesy

heheheheh ,so u following,I was only joking with em anyway
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Duru009(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wide = wide pussy
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by bodmas119(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
make she cum make I nail her G.spot nd feel orgasm na den she go no say 2ru 2ru, dick dick sweet
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by danjaD(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
And if she mistakenly dies a virgin then Muslim terrorists will shagg the living daylight outta her when she gets to the other side.
. Kai!! Guy, u badd. Lolz
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by goodmike(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fake cos we don't like Virgin....the blood on my penis destroy our future!
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ifiscomiss: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
datswasup:
Toyo Baby From Jenifasdiary Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

As seen on @datswasup on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGguAxnHqFc/

awesome yes it happened here in ukraine Ternopil
its all about sexual purity.

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
heheheheh ,so u following,I was only joking with em anyway
Yap!.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Mayflowa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Page07:
this is your opinion... not everyone like to useless their life.. some are decent.

In all of this opinion, I try to remove Christianity because I don't really think she is. A spirit controlled Virgins would not even sing with it.

To be rational, why should a lady think because they are Virgins, they are are more priced. It is nothing to feel all important for. You are a Virgins because you don't feel like having sex. What does not having sex make of anyone? Or do you think people that have sex have their pvssy opened to the sky? grin

Again for rationality, a old Virgin girl is most like anti-social. They must somehow be lacking in communication skill, love and trust in people. Young girls gives out their virginity for love and trust. It could also be they lack alot in sex drive hormones, that is why they are able to resist overtures and bodily instint to mate just like animals that hv come of age. In actual marriages, that is red flag

For your info, a girl having sex is not rotten or doom for destruction except if you are taking abt prostitutes.

In all this is a choice. I see old white women being a Virgins and they do not think a thing about it. Why do we worry so much about ladies virginity and leave out ourselves? Or do girls fvck themselves? If I do want a partner, virginity would be at the bottom of quality list. You can make that your top list.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Mayflowa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
ifiscomiss:

awesome yes it happened here in ukraine Ternopil
its all about sexual purity.

Are the greatest female and professionals in Ukraine Virgins?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ladylade6(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Uhm..this world Sha.
Anyways, people who do things the way GOD wants get castigated so I'm not surprised.
I can only pray that GOD opens your eyes of understanding so you can see how much damage the devil has done to your thinking pattern.

It's her decision to stay sexually pure so mind your business. It doesn't affect you in any way, does it?

P.S. I'm unapologetic If I sound rude. the truth must be said whether we like it or not. Sexual purity is the new cool.

P.S.S. Sexual purity has more to do with the mind than the body. It doesn't apply to virgins alone.

#NoSUM
#IchooseToStaySexuallyPure
#HardButPossible
#SexualPurityIsTheNewCool
#NeverTooLatetoStartAfresh
#NoSUM
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ojac1: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
She never meet correct guy na why. If she meets a correct guy and her other half, trust me hormone oxytocin go flow and trigger sex, she will offer that body as edible catering to her man.

Leave story, virginity is outdated. No real man wants a virgin, we need experience.

We no want no virgin, we need experience, someone who is ready to go on an awe-inspiring adventure of sex with her man, not my mommy/pastor says don't touch me there

Chai! U need Jesus
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by kemzrenny: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
You people should all mind your business and live your life anyhow you want to. Incase you don't know "sexual purity" is the" new cool", its not only about virginity and not only about virgins.... Note this down a time is coming when people won't be ashamed to say they are sexually pure. I pray God hepls us to understand this and keep us all.......#No sum #sexual purity #I stand for sexual purity.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Sallynobs: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladylade6:
Uhm..this world Sha.
Anyways, people who do things the way GOD wants get castigated so I'm not surprised.
I can only pray that GOD opens your eyes of understanding so you can see how much damage the devil has done to your thinking pattern.
It's her decision to stay sexually pure so mind your business. It doesn't affect you in any way, does it?
P.S. I'm unapologetic If I sound rude. the truth must be said whether we like it or not. Sexual purity is the new cool.
P.S.S. Sexual purity has more to do with the mind than the body. It doesn't apply to virgins alone.
#NoSUM
#HardButPossible
#NoSUM
ladylade6:
Uhm..this world Sha.
It's her decision to stay sexually pure so mind your business. It not. Sexual purity is the new cool.
P.S.S. Sexual purity has more to do with the mind than the body. It doesn't apply ha.
#NoSUM
#HardButPossible
#NoSUM
[quote author=ladylade6 post=46487533]Uhm..this world Sha.
Anyways, people who do things the way GOD wants get castigated so I'm not t or not. Sexual purity is the new c
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by brainiac007: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
babdap:
None of my business, but it is stupidity announcing to the whole world you are a virgin, it would be better said by your husband.

Well, I don't think its stupidity. She's standing for something she believes strongly in. Her statement is also a motivator meant to keep her in check should she be tempted to compromise that stand.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Sallynobs: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sallynobs:
Please what happened to our morals? Cos I seriously don't get..a young lady decides to keep herself pure for her husband and you guys come out to insult her when you guys re supposed to be happy we have afew who have decided to take this bold step ******* * we in MINETM we believe in sexual purity cos it's the new cool..
#TAKEASTAND
#NOSUM
#MINETM
#IREP
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by brainiac007: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:

Answer is not far-fetched. Virgins are boring, play by rules, give excuses and are jealous. Eventually when you get married to them, sex life with them is so boring and drab. It is simply basic papa - mama system all their life

Virgins can't go this up close and personal

Hmm...And you know this for a fact. Have you been married before? Or are you married?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by kemzrenny: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
She never meet correct guy na why. If she meets a correct guy and her other half, trust me hormone oxytocin go flow and trigger sex, she will offer that body as edible catering to her man.

Leave story, virginity is outdated. No real man wants a virgin, we need experience.

We no want no virgin, we need experience, someone who is ready to go on an awe-inspiring adventure of sex with her man, not my mommy/pastor says don't touch me there

Don't speak for all men, They are not all the same
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by sragile(f): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good for you. Hope you stick to that decision.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by aremotobi: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:

Please who is 'we'? Wrong....WE celebrate virgins anyday anytime! And that is where theworld should be. Wonder why we aint critizing and name-calling the ones who encourage ladies to strip and fall on the bed for anyguy they meet...Here I someone standing for the truth...if you aint cool with it, that doent make it wrong!
If you are stilla virgin, please keep it till marriage! If you are not any longer, why not decide to stop the whole sex act and just be sexually pure? It pays, believe it or not.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nceecan: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ezedon:
And i've been looking for a virgin to marry
Then go after her.. .
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lala the Robot , Oga Seun, Mynd, Isillove come see wetin I hear o................................ She talk say she be virgin Atlantic Airline grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/06/the-most-touching-codolence-messages-to.html
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by bravedave: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:

Who to dey go from man to man up and down don EPP sef?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by bravedave: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am proud to be a virgin. Sexual purity pays like mehn! Gonnorrhea no go fear me get. Diseases no go fear me. Girl wey get belle no go fear me.

Una wey dey don dey do am since forever, how e take help your life?

Abegii jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by bravedave: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
If no be brain wey don get insects there, make man pikin talk true, how person go happy sey she be virgin and e go dey pain una like sey na una matter?

Una go dey tell una sisters to close up, but una dey expect sey make girls dey open for una bah?

Toyo baby, jeun soun jare. Your brain set wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.