Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (93334 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Project400: 2:39am On Jun 12, 2016
What a thread!

Good luck to the virgins; good luck to the non-virgins. This does not call for insults or contest.

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Isikaraka: 3:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Cut her some slack please. Virginity is not outdated at all. It all depends on what you want. Just as people like Kim Kardesian have decided to be spreading nudity and sex appeal, she has decided to spread virginity.
Meanwhile God's standard has not changed, no matter what is happening today in the World.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by zheroes(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:
She never meet correct guy na why. If she meets a correct guy and her other half, trust me hormone oxytocin go flow and trigger sex, she will offer that body as edible catering to her man.

Leave story, virginity is outdated. No real man wants a virgin, we need experience.

We no want no virgin, we need experience, someone who is ready to go on an awe-inspiring adventure of sex with her man, not my mommy/pastor says don't touch me there
while I would not support her making such public, its even more shameful seeing the comments of so many persons. Even if we are doing what is wrong let's appreciate and say truth. No wonder we have so many cheating spouses and broken marriages. So many people are married but still wish a sex life with one of the ex!!!! Let's get it straight, most people these days are enslaved to sex. Is shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ucee64(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2016
I love this girl to the bone.. I pray she will marry a good man that will love her Wholeheartedly... Haters should go and hug transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by NaijaBlend: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2016
It's terrible that people mock somebody who dies not want to engage in sex like they have done. It is stupidity, irresponsibility and a sign of complex.

If you cannot do it, do not think others can't. Do not also discourage them.

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by zudozz: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2016
she go reach house watch mojo for her phone TOUCH HERSELF AND COME!! And she is still a virgin.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Judahcv: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexual purity is the new cool. God bless you toyo baby.

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Quinarry: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Being a virgin and staying Sexually Pure is not a story,it is actually possible.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Quinarry: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Virginity is not Overrated. Staying Sexually Pure until you get married is actually very possible. she has made a Decision, she has taken a stand why don't you do same. I stand with OLAYODE JULIANA and I'm proud to be a Virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Iammoje306: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2016
It's shameful that a lot of you think it's OK to be slutty in music or on TV. That it's OK for our celebrities and people who influence our children to sell Sex as cheaply as possible.
She has decided to keep herself, not just a VIRGIN, but also SEXUALLY PURE because GOD commands it.
And SHE ISN'T ALONE. I stand with her too.
MINE TEENAGE MINISTRY STANDS WITH HER TOO. And millions of TRUE CHRISTIANS all over the world.

P.s yesterday we celebrated WORLD VIRGINITY DAY and went all over advocating SEXUAL PURITY.
Keep up the message Juliana!
Wanna join up? Check us on fb #mine_teenage_ministry

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Tumininu57(f): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Juliana has spoken for herself and not for you people.....itz her life and she iz in d right position to determine wat happens in it......her decision and suggestion shldn't affect your well-being.....for those guy nd ladies tongue-lashing her i pray you don't die of ignorance#VIRGINITY IS NEVER OUTDATED#SEXUAL PURITY IS IN VOGUE#JOIN THE TRAIN#IT IS STILL NO.S.U.M#

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Dove1616: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=DOVE1616virginity is not Overrated. Staying Sexually Pure until you get married is actually very possible. she has made a Decision, she has taken a stand why don't you do same. I stand with OLAYODE JULIANA and I'm proud to be a Virgin.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Sonfmotivation1: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Well well well, you have heard her loud and clear. And just know that she is not alone. We plenty... We rep Sexual Purity....

We say a big NO to sex before marriage....
You have the opportunity to join the league of Advocates of Sexual Purity.
You may have made several errors before but I can assure you that you can CHANGE and grab the NEW COOL....

We rep Sexual Purity
God bless Me
God bless Mine Teenage Ministry
God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Dove1616: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Dove1616sexual purity is the new cool. God bless you toyo baby.the entirety of MINE TEENAGE MINISTRY say ride on toyobaby.we refuse to follow the trend of the world because we are not of the world,we don't expect u to like us after all when JESUS was here u didn't like HIM.marriage is honorable bed undefiled,it is then shameful if the bed is defiled.GOD's seal stands sure FOREVER.
I support juliana to stand for virginity and sexual purity I bless GOD and I am proud to be a virgin [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by peculyachi(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Avalon316:

The d1ck digs while the pu$$13 is dug. Nothing happens to the d1ck but your vag1na$ are getting wider than river Benue

try sharpening a pencil!!! both the pencil and the sharpener is affected... tnk u

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
peculyachi:

try sharpening a pencil!!! both the pencil and the sharpener is affected... tnk u

You are funny but that's a big lie. Since I started having sex,my rod has been getting bigger like an orchid that drinks blood. But the pu$$13$ get wider and dilapidated.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Osama10(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3161659/why-christians-still-fornicate-after

I know most of them were shouting in their various churches today, but just a simple admonition to Christians they can't keep.

I just wonder how a sane mind would prefer an immoral woman to a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
peculyachi:

Akuko!
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!!
how many times did i call u? No responsible guy will ever say he does not want a virgin as his wife.who would prefer a used car to a new one? even if u ve bin deflowered,if u hear any man saying virginity is outdated,such a man will neva b a gud husband,not to talk of a gud father.dere is virtue in chastity,asides from d fact dat pre-marital sex is religiously a sin,our culture and morals forbids it.If u re still a virgin,dnt eva make d mistake of opening ur legs for someone who has not paid ur brideprice.dere re so many broken homes in dis generation because we marry before we eventually get married.A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by rodimus(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nixiepie:
amma still a V

Good to know.......but like you asked,who confirm your virginity?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nixiepie(f): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
rodimus:

Good to know.......but like you asked,who confirm your virginity?
CNN
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by rodimus(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nixiepie:
CNN

a curious case of benjamin burton......do ve good evening.cheers
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by DANIELJESUS: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2016
DANIELJESUS:
I heard about this saga from a friend and I could not sleep.

I felt so weak and depressed and sleep left me.
So I did all I could to join naira land so I can pour out a little of my heart

When we now condemn what is right and praise wat is wrong

When we now justify the bad and punish the good

When we are now proud of wat we should be ashamed of, and ashamed of what we should be proud

WHEN WE NOW SEE VIRGINITY AS FOOLISHNESS AND STUPIDITY AND NOW LIVE LIKE GOATS AND DOGS (HAVING SEX WITH ANY ONE THAT COMES OUR WAY AND ARE PROUD TO SAY ITS FUN) . . THEN
TELL ME IF THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR TOMORROW

I just wish those that are fornicating will humble themselves, be ashamed of their acts, pray and do all they can to stop sinning. . . . . then there ll Be HOPE.

I wish we ll give VIRGINS the honor and respect they truly deserve.

And most of all if VIRGINITY is foolishness and stupidity . . . . . I WISH TO BE THE MOST FOOLISH AND STUPID HUMAN ON EARTH

it's OK if you curse and condemn us as long as you live, we are FINE cos GOD ALMIGHTY will BLESS and justify us, after all HE is the one we live for not man, not you.

OLAYODE JULIANA we are proud of you and GOD ALMIGHTY is too. Keep your pretty SMILE

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Avalon316:
The h0es hate to hear that other women want to remain virgins. They wanna carry tokunbo pu$$13$ to their matrimonial homes and want their husbands not to cheat.

Seriously,how do these girls think? You have a dilapidated pu$$1 and you don't want oga to go for something fresh? Does this not show that naija women are fantastically ignorant and selfish.

Naija men will continue to look for something fresh so if you like trade your pu$$13$ for meat pie, iPhone ,kpomo, etc
well said!
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Y Is she telling us?
shes telling u because uve probably made the mistake of loosing urs

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by uyisteven(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Tozinetita:

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Tori46(f): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2016
UhMmmm•in MINE teenage ministry we believe in sexual purity •if u are a virgin we admonish u to stay pure by the help of GOD and if u av lost it God loves u but u nid •to take a stand today and live beyond ur pasts• u know every real guy shud protect a lady“s virtue• bae isn't bae if she isn't sexually pure• so virginity is pride•
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by JOYOSITA(f): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tozinetita:

And you want to tell me you are still a Virgin too? Hypocrite!
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Tumininu57(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
JOYOSITA:
.................. maybe she'z a Virgin or she's not itz non of tour business.......work on yourself and stop judging others.....stop looking at the train that has passed you by...focus on the one that is yet to come...my dear embrace the truth and live in LIGHT...
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Tumininu57(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
babdap:
None of my business, but it is stupidity announcing to the whole world you are a virgin, it would be better said by your husband.
why have you chosen to use panadol for another person's headache.....she only spoke on behalf of herself and she hasn't said you shld be 1 till marriage...pls embrace the trut and live in light......like the bible say the road to destruction is very wide and the one to heaven is narrow....its up to you.....just live your life to glorify GOD's name
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
JOYOSITA:
do u want to test my virginity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.