Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) (98074 Views)

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details / Application For N-power Commences 11:30pm, June 13th And Closes, July 13th, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by sojax2cool(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Please, why the BVN request Because my bank warned me several times not to issue out my BVN
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by jafar4044(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2016
pls someone dat visit the site should tell me the requirement like credential and other things
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by casttlebarbz(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Pls. can serving corp members apply?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by SageTravels: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Enouwem:
Congratulations! You have succesfully applied for the N-Power Knowledge programme.

Dear *my name*
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "*obfuscated by me for security reasons*". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power

What are the required documents. can you list them. tank you
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Xjack04(m): 1:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Please I need a help from someone here..... I need airtime to get my bvn. Mtn please #50 transfer to be returned later in d day please. 07039399905
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Guys That Link Enuonwem shared is a Scam....dont give out your BVN o
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by casttlebarbz(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2016
I fell for that
Passy089:
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Icecream4U(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Xjack04:
Please I need a help from someone here..... I need airtime to get my bvn. Mtn please #50 transfer to be returned later in d day please. 07039399905
buy airtime directly from ur bank.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by okonja(m): 1:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Icecream4U:
buy airtime directly from ur bank.

Minimum amount is N100 and he needs just N50, so if you can help, do so.

Xjack04:

Done! anyway cool
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2016
registration requirments.... passport(45x35mm), current CV, Degree/HND certificate, BVN

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by teebadmus(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Someone help a brother! How do I reduce a passport of 5Mb to the required 2mb on my Android phone?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Icecream4U(m): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Passy089:
it is not
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Enouwem:
Congratulations! You have succesfully applied for the N-Power Knowledge programme.

Dear *my name*

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "*obfuscated by me for security reasons*". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power
How did you remove the default NYSC call up number please? My own is not editing. And i'm using my system
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by zakstar(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Sampi4me:
registration requirments.... passport(45x35mm), current CV, Degree/HND certificate, BVN
Can someone use his statement of result in place of certificate
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2016
teebadmus:
Someone help a brother! How do I reduce a passport of 5Mb to the required 2mb on my Android phone?
Use a system
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPBxxxxxxxx". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Icecream4U(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2016
teebadmus:
do it online. Google "online picture resize"
Or download "photo and picture resizer" from play store.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Sampi4me:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPBxxxxxxxx". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power
How did you edit the NYSC call up number please? I mean, remove the default there?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2016
just crop
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by okonja(m): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Passy089:

This is why we would continue having problem in this country, when so call youth cannot think outside the box. So, any place you are being asked for your BVN aside your bank is a scam right?...I wonder if you can think logically. Common BVN has many purposes, and without much Ado, you need no prophet to tell you how to recognise a fake page? undecided

Well, It's a scam like you said but you know what?, I got a confirmation message of my registration already. wink

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Sampi4me:
just crop
Please read my own above
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
How did you edit the NYSC call up number please? I mean, remove the default there? i could not......but I used my unique application reference number to send it to them through contact us
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Temmytea70(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016
asodane:

Check your mail dear, you have registered

Registration Confirmed
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Sampi4me post=46493733][/quote]

Those that have filled the form pls answer this
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Sampi4me post=46493733][/quote] Ok.. Thanks.. Will do the same.. I just hope its right
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by zakstar(m): 1:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Sampi4me:
just crop
Pls what did you put in the province and region
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Temmytea70(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Xjack04:

Why not borrow from mtn. .... I did same too
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Please send your passport to seyi723@gmail.com and i will help you resize it with my system for you right now.. 20minute please
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by SalauBabaa: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Mine is still showing this

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
Ok.. Thanks.. Will do the same.. I just hope its right.....I stated that during my registration, the text box to input the callup number has a default callup number(nysc/fct.....) that can not be removed
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by zakstar(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
Please send your passport to seyi723@gmail.com and i will help you resize it with my system for you right now.. 20minute please

Pls what did you put in the province and region
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2016
SalauBabaa:
Mine is still showing this......this will do it http://npower.gov.ng/register/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.