Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) (98065 Views)

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details / Application For N-power Commences 11:30pm, June 13th And Closes, July 13th, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Enouwem(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
N-Power

Congratulations!

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please check your e-mail for confirmation.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by winningwinner(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2016
irondome:

If only sure-P was half as relevant as this.

You have rated its relevance already when up till this moment the website is not working! Sentiments all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Zaneta: 12:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Please what is the next step after the Congratulations confirmation e-mail. I tried to proceed further with the detail to login but it was just bringing error in database connection. Can someone who has successfully access the Login connection enlightened me more about this. Thanks a lot! God bless you abundantly.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Zaneta:
Please what is the next step after the Congratulations confirmation e-mail. I tried to proceed further with the detail to login but it was just bringing error in database connection. Can someone who has successfully access the Login connection enlightened me more about this. Thanks a lot! God bless you abundantly.
Patience
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Enouwem(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Congratulations! You have succesfully applied for the N-Power Knowledge programme.

Dear *my name*
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "*obfuscated by me for security reasons*". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Enouwem(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Time for me to sleep grin
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by winningwinner(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

All applications are open at 11.30

The website is reading ERROR persistently.

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by reyin(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

No big only NYSC part 2 na NYSC upgraded....grin grin grin

This country is really funny!

as least dem go increaz ur allowee by 16.16% i.e. N3,200 and also ur service year by 1yr

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
The site is up
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by tbaba1234: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
winningwinner:

The website is reading ERROR persistently.

The traffic crashed the site... They are working on it.

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Slitman: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
snailspeed:

Did you not hear of YouWin? Use Google and educate yourself. Even the world bank was impressed with it!
Please let focus on the future . The past is gone. Why not support this government ?

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by reyin(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
The site is up
up with this.....? ??
Thank you for visiting this site and for your interest in N-Power programme. There is an unprecedented level of interest. Please re-visit shortly.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2016
d website self

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Temmytea70(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2016
reyin:

up with this.....? ??

Thank you for visiting this site
and for your interest in N-Power
programme. There is an
unprecedented level of interest.
Please re-visit shortly.

Same issue here
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Enouwem(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by tonymorris: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2016
which cheat are you guys using to register when i click apply my computer shows a clock that registration begins in some hours time
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by casttlebarbz(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2016
No confirmation e-mail yet..
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by babakk2(m): 12:39am On Jun 12, 2016
THIS IS WHAT THE N-POWER SITE OS SAYING NOW.
Thank you for visiting this site and for your interest in N-Power programme. There is an unprecedented level of interest. Please re-visit shortly.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by tonymorris: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2016
please i need urgent help is the npower knowledge a paid program too
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Story, don't be deceived, this is SURE-P rebranded.
check again, this is npower not sure-p.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by HayTeeHem(f): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Enouwem:
All of you should use this instead
N-Power Knowledge http://npower.gov.ng/n-power-knowledge-form/
N-Power Teacher Corps http://npower.gov.ng/n-power-teacher-corps-form/
N-Power Build http://npower.gov.ng/n-power-build-form/
did you upload you degree cert or a substitute like. statement of result?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2016
tonymorris:
please i need urgent help is the npower knowledge a paid program too
they are all paid programs but it seems that one will run for three months.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Why are they asking for bvn
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Temmytea70:

Same issue here
Check your mail dear, you have registered
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Enouwem(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2016
HayTeeHem:

did you upload you degree cert or a substitute like. statement of result?

No, I didn't.
Maybe I'll mail it to them later with my reference number
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by topcube(m): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Below is what I was expecting... FG didn't disappoint me.

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by sussyangel: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2016
asodane:
I wonder o.stopped filling d form when I saw bvn
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by tonymorris: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Icecream4U:
they are all paid programs.
i would love to go for the tech knowledge but it only takes 5000 thousand candidates and wasnt indicated if its a paid program i dont trust government
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Enouwem:
Congratulations! You have succesfully applied for the N-Power Knowledge programme.

Dear *my name*
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "*obfuscated by me for security reasons*". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power
Did they asked for BVN
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2016
asodane:
to know if you are working. If there is a company account linked to your bvn, forget about this program.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Icecream4U:
to know if you are working. If there is a company account linked to your bvn, forget about this program.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by floragregs(f): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2016
I haven't even scanned and saved my result and nysc cert. cry how I wan take put am there na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.