Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) (98067 Views)

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details / Application For N-power Commences 11:30pm, June 13th And Closes, July 13th, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2016
zakstar:

Pls what did you put in the province and region...put ur state
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2016
zakstar:

Pls what did you put in the province and region,,,,Delta state
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by greggng: 1:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Dear sssssss
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPb4849499 Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

Unfortunately i could fillout my nysc number cos that box was not working for me so i submitted what i saw in there.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by teebadmus(m): 1:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Icecream4U:
do it online. Google "online picture resize"
Or download "photo and picture resizer" from play store.

Thanks to you. It's done now
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Sampi4me(m): 1:37am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Sampi4me to login please use this http://npower.gov.ng/login/ post=46493788][/quote]
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by HayTeeHem(f): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Enouwem:

No, I didn't. Maybe I'll mail it to them later with my reference number
Thanks
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by SageTravels: 1:41am On Jun 12, 2016
I graduated last year and I am still waiting for NYSC Batch B. can I apply
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by HayTeeHem(f): 1:48am On Jun 12, 2016
okonja:

This is why we would continue having problem in this country, when so call youth cannot think outside the box. So, any place you are being asked for your BVN aside your bank is a scam right?...I wonder if you can think logically. Common BVN has many purposes, and without much Ado, you need no prophet to tell you how to recognise a fake page? undecided

Well, It's a scam like you said but you know what?, I got a confirmation message of my registration already. wink

Please, I didn't get a confirmation message on the same site, it took me back to step 1 but I got it on my email....is there any difference?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Tunde A.. Sent
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by teebadmus(m): 1:53am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
Tunde A.. Sent

Thanks man. I already used a phone app here too.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by oweniwe(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2016
SageTravels:
I graduated last year and I am still waiting for NYSC Batch B. can I apply

No... You will need to upload your nysc certificate
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2016
zakstar:

Pls what did you put in the province and region
State
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by paulbets: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Nawa to you o. You should have clicked "Previous" and afterwards click "Next". Once you are in that page, you will just go straight to the nysc call number box and clear it. it will work
greggng:
Dear sssssss
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPb4849499 Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

Unfortunately i could fillout my nysc number cos that box was not working for me so i submitted what i saw in there.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2016
teebadmus:

Thanks man. I already used a phone app here too.
Alright.. You welcome
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by zakstar(m): 1:56am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
Alright.. You welcome

Can someone use his statement of result
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by greggng: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2016
paulbets:
Nawa to you o. You should have clicked "Previous" and afterwards click "Next". Once you are in that page, you will just go straight to the nysc call number box and clear it. it will work

Well I ve to wait for the worst cos to be honest I tried all I could but didn't suceed and running out of mb so I quickly submitted it. Let's see how it goes. Unfortunately no room for corrections
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by okonja(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2016
HayTeeHem:

Please, I didn't get a confirmation message on the same site, it took me back to step 1 but I got it on my email....is there any difference?

I don't think so,so far you have gotten a reference number
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 12, 2016
paulbets:
It didn't work
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 12, 2016
This site will get more complicated as the day goes by
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 12, 2016
zakstar:

Can someone use his statement of result
Not sure about that... I used mine anyway.. I'm yet to scan my original certificate
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by SalauBabaa: 2:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Which one is Address Line2
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Engrobiorah(m): 2:07am On Jun 12, 2016
SalauBabaa:
Which one is Address Line2
Its not compulsory
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
#23,000 and a contract for 2 years, devil punish zarah buhari

Guy, d mata tire me o! 23k & people are dancing praising apc. This is slavery in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by dagok(f): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
Please send your passport to seyi723@gmail.com and i will help you resize it with my system for you right now.. 20minute please
My brother have send you mail dagok2014@gmail.com... Please help me me resise the passport to HEIGHT 45mm and WIDTH to 35mm..thanks
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Engrobiorah(m): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2016
OrangeDream:
It didn't work
Ppl are complaining of this same issue on dere twitter handle
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by SalauBabaa: 2:15am On Jun 12, 2016
To resize your passport use this website
http://resizeimage.net/
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by talk2joel(m): 2:16am On Jun 12, 2016
teebadmus:
Someone help a brother! How do I reduce a passport of 5Mb to the required 2mb on my Android phone?

Snap again. but dis time, make sure ur snaping 4rm a little distance, then crop. Hope dis helps...
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by paulbets: 2:17am On Jun 12, 2016
well I don't think is a big deal sha.. because as far as you uploaded ur nysc certificate, they can always read it off there. so panick not
greggng:

Well I ve to wait for the worst cos to be honest I tried all I could but didn't suceed and running out of mb so I quickly submitted it. Let's see how it goes. Unfortunately no room for corrections
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by paulbets: 2:18am On Jun 12, 2016
brother it works, and it worked for me.
OrangeDream:
It didn't work
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by HayTeeHem(f): 2:19am On Jun 12, 2016
okonja:

I don't think so,so far you have gotten a reference number
Yes, I've got the ref. number. Thanks
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Goke, i have sent your resized passport
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2016
paulbets:
brother it works, and it worked for me.
Congrat to u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.