Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Do I Handle Her Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Her Questions (576 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Her Questions by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fellow Romanlanders, I greet You all. Just need any good advice I can get.

I have a young girl I'm asking out. She just finished her Secondary school, while I'm the University.
She has really agreed to my proposals but we're really close now.
She's asking me alot of questions, my lifestyle, my likes and all that, why I chose her, My plans for the relationship in the nearest future, which I've given her answers to.
Now the problem is She's asking irrelevant questions about My Ex, why we broke up, did I hurt her, is she more beautiful than her, if I still love her, if she's a good kisser, does she make-up, and all sorts of bugging questions that I'm not comfortable with. I've tried talking to her not to take me back to My past but she's not backing out.

Please how do I handle this??
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by Hazardd(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
just tell her that she is asking jamb question simple
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by Debbywills(f): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
You should be able to differentiate between a lady and a girl. Its obvious that your Girlfriend-to-be is still a teenager. So don't expect otherwise

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by duality(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
I just hope your are taking your life very seriously. I really just hope.

All these campus romance no be am. Seriously, I just hope you have your eyes on the ball.

I'm not saying you shouldn't go on with your relationships. but,.. From what you wrote, I think you should get your priorities right.
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by Donpizzle(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
its wat u get for dating kids........u b peadophile? nigga toast ur mates for campus and stop complaining. Or u no get liver?
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by sinaj(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Secondary school?

Make her mama catch u first
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
duality:
I just hope your are taking your life very seriously. I really just hope.

All these campus romance no be am. Seriously, I just hope you have your eyes on the ball.

I'm not saying you shouldn't go on with your relationships. but,.. From what you wrote, I think you should get your priorities right.
noted
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
Secondary school?

Make her mama catch u first
lol...I said SHE JUST FINISHED
Re: How Do I Handle Her Questions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Donpizzle:
its wat u get for dating kids........u b peadophile?
nigga toast ur mates for campus and stop complaining. Or u no get liver?
Paedophile?? You don't know our age difference...do You??...

(1) (Reply)

How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. / Don't Ever Deal With Your Relationship Problems The Following Ways / Flirchi.com Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.