Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents (37460 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Leopardd(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2016
SleekAboki:

Howdy sophisticated creature?

Lol brother, u sabi subtle mocking oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
My goodness me
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Your family made poor decision,your tribe is the one distabilizing Nigeria not APC
zombite grin
bettercreature:
Your family made poor decision,your tribe is the one distabilizing Nigeria not APC
zombite

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by danjaba(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Idiots, make dem go Gonin gora, Narayi, High coast, Sabo, Television, go try dat nonsense. Madness
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by PigMeat: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
a venge of economical frustration! Apc hw mkt? Buhari will not "hear" this.

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by NigerDeltan(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
The only thing that will save the North is eduction, we need more schools in the North, so that the youths can be exposed and see the truth, if not we the south will feel the effect of their backwardness
But the truth is that their leaders don't want that because they will become more difficult to control and the fulani minority will be relegated to the background

That is why GEJ built more schools in the north

4 Likes

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
All muslims are not terrorist,but all known terrorist are muslims the people and wahala be like bread nd butter.....
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by banmee(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
APC>Broom>>Sweepers>>>

Apc and Buhari REALLY swept US all from our feet the very moment they came to power.Perhaps, the gods are angry on US for making a poor decision during the last elections.

I thought Buhari and APC were the lesser evil and voted.

So the God's are angry at the United States of America for Nigerians voting in their leader. How does that make sense to you?
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by opineflu(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
idiota north and shedding off blood..
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by PigMeat: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Northern Muslims need Education sincerely cool cool

The should also regulate child birth rate in the north, I wonder how a shoemaker on the street will have 4 wives and over 20kids? which income will he use in feeding them?

Lots of Almajiris are tools for religious extremism.

The likes of Atiku Sons are marrying American Christian women cool cool

Northern youths hold your leaders accountable please cool cool

They all use religion to suppress your thinking abilities so that you cannot question their incompetence cool cool

if u give them education they will hate and kick u out of office, ask JONATHAN.

5 Likes

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by godunia(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hell-Rufai will show them hell, fearlessly small man.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by mrvitalis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
NigerDeltan:

That is GEJ built more schools in the north
Below 200 schools for 15 million people??
How much was used to build each school

What am talking about is a genuine effort to build over 15000 schools in the northern region not this jamboree Jonathan did, that he ans wike used to steal money
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by NigerDeltan(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Below 200 schools for 15 million people??
How much was used to build each school

What am talking about is a genuine effort to build over 15000 schools in the northern region not this jamboree Jonathan did, that he ans wike used to steal money

Jamboree? Ok oooo
I no get strength to argue with you
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by bolafex(f): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
PRYCE:
Ai kowa ma na da sinsiya a gidan sa!

Wannan sai dai a Kaduna. Su zo su gwada a Taraba Mana.

Yan Iska, mahaukata wai su musulmi!

If Southern Kaduna doesn't rise up to the occasion, na their water go boil.

You have a point there.
I think these perverts are having a field day because people have chosen 'peace'.But for how long?
Who wants peace where there is no justice?

3 Likes

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Skywalker5(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am yoruba and if I talk,mods will ban me.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by 989900: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Blame the governor of the states that allow such act of barbarism -- that is how they start . . .
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
The northern leaders should he ashamed of themselves. They wouldn't tho simply because they need their votes and they know too well if they were educated they can't be as gullible as they are.

They rendered them illiterate
They rendered them poor
They rendered them homeless
They rendered them useless to the society

An average southerner, easterner or westerner is half way educated and some are willing to learn more.

2 Likes

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by 989900: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
ollah1:
The northern leaders should he ashamed of themselves. They wouldn't tho simply because they need their votes and they know too well if they were educated they can't be as gullible as they are.

They rendered them illiterate
They rendered them poor
They rendered them homeless
They rendered them useless to the society

An average southerner, easterner or westerner is half way educated and some are willing to learn more.

Ab0k!s and their NDelta brothers should just get a room already. #toomuchilliteracyinonecountry
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
bettercreature:
And what is the different between northern Nigeria and SS/SE Nigeria? Are you people not part of Nigerias problem? You both need education and orientation,saboteur and terrorist are on the same level

Spot on
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by MKO4ever(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
wavytide:
Major reason why islam cant change their blood thirsty way is in the QORAN so dont be suprise.
Give me one verse from the Quran to support your claim and I will quote 10 verses for you from the Bible
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Bugos4real(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
PhilemonObende:

But we yoruba muslims know that ibos are the problem. s
solve this problem for ever.allow the exit of Igbo's from Nigeria shekina
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by cidy123: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=mrvitalis post=46497208]The only thing that will save the North is eduction, we need more schools in the North, so that the youths can be exposed and see the truth, if not we the south will feel the effect of their backwardness
That was what Gej saw and decided to build more almajiri school more than his predecessors......
Fear north
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by yhinnex(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Illiteracy is actually d problem in d north. They need more schools that will get all these guys educated.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by jiddodo: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
PRYCE:

Never u pray for bad thing. Wat if it comes to Taraba n dey it's becomes more bloody? Remember, wen it started in Maiduguri a lot of neighboring states thot it could neva happen in theirs. Meanwhile, continue to deceive S/Kaduna, jiki magayi inji bahaushe
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by jiddodo: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
IrradiatoR:

cry please don't mind them. . .
The religion is not what they are portraying it to be.
There is no evidence whatsoever that allows food to be seized or an individual to be attacked for not fasting. They are just doing what they like, trying to brew chaos all in the name of religion.

If the rulings concerning fasting allows some categories of Muslims NOT to fast during this period, how come is it now an offence for non-Muslims who don't fast onisolenu ni awon ara bi yi o, haba sad

A million likes for post. They d ones making ppl see Islam as a violent religion

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Rexyl(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wondering why some extremists are presenting their religion as an institution for breeding and spreading violence. God is peaceful and merciful and wants those who can faithfully serve him by keeping his commands, loving him wholeheartedly and others as they love themselves.

Those who are attacking and killing others on a matter of faith should have attacked and used the weapons against themselves, getting rid of themselves so that God can choose his own people from the remaining ones.

FOLLOWERS OF RELIGION INSTEAD OF GOD!
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by laparry12(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
PRYCE:

Ba su Sani bane. Duk Wanda ka ga yana kiran a yi yaki, bai taba ganin yakin bane. yan bara.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by onatisi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Another group will soon come out and call itself broomers or packers

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by teejayahmed(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
I feel like crying anytime I see news of how this northerners portray Islam. Its purely due to lack of education. And we are wrong to completely think the way Hausa behaves is how Islam preaches. Hausa's are not even up to 1% of the world Muslim populace. So please don't judge Islam base on their actions.

Islam is totally against violence as evident in the below verse from the glorious Quran :
In the name of Allaah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.
1. Say: O you who believe
2. I do not worship that which you worship
3. And neither do you worship that which I worship
4. Nor am I going to worship that which you worship
5. Nor are you going to worship that which I worship
6. YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR RELIGION AND I SHALL HAVE MY RELIGION.
(Qur'an 109 verses 1)

I therefore feel ashamed when people lie that Islam promise reward for violence when the above verse is saying otherwise.

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by naijamerican: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
fitzmayowa:
Sometimes I begin to wonder if it's compulsory for all nigerians to join in the Ramadan fast, from hisbah police in Kano seizing food during Ramadan to youth attacking people of other faith in Kaduna just because they are eating while they "blood sucking fo.ols" are fasting...

Yet they tell nigerians to respect each other's faith, sometimes I just wonder how we ended up with this set of animals in the same country called nigeria...SMH

Blame those demonic Britons.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by naijamerican: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
teejayahmed:
I feel like crying anytime I see news of how this northerners portray Islam. Its purely due to lack of education. And we are wrong to completely think the way Hausa behaves is how Islam preaches. Hausa's are not even up to 1% of the world Muslim populace. So please don't judge Islam base on their actions.

Islam is totally against violence as evident in the below verse from the glorious Quran :
In the name of Allaah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.
1. Say: O you who believe
2. I do not worship that which you worship
3. And neither do you worship that which I worship
4. Nor am I going to worship that which you worship
5. Nor are you going to worship that which I worship
6. YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR RELIGION AND I SHALL HAVE MY RELIGION.
(Qur'an 109 verses 1)

I therefore feel ashamed when people lie that Islam promise reward for violence when the above verse is saying otherwise.

Save your tears for someone that gives a damn. Your religion is responsible for so much death and destruction the world over, yet you still promote this "islam is the religion of peace" bullshit. Take your Koran and shove it. No one is interested in your propaganda.

Get your fellow believers in line or get ready for war. The US was just hit by some islamic zealot as well. The crusade your sick religious compatriots are hoping for will soon occur.

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by laparry12(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My full names are Philemon Uztaz Obende. My mother is a christian from Edo my Father is a muslim yoruba.

I am a proud muslim man!
pls delete that Philemon from ur list of names. No confused person bears that name. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.