Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. (1351 Views)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) / Is Mizz Bouqui Born In The 19's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2016
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry

Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Was she involved in an accident?? Where went her boobi?

1 Like

Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Equalizer:
Was she involved in an accident?? Where went her boobi?
They're inspecting her feet.
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by cruzita(f): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
boobs slash
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
They're inspecting her feet.

Let it be true oo because I ain't seeing a thing inside there.. Flat surface everywhere..
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
boobs slash
Is she beautiful or not?
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Equalizer:

Let it be true oo because I ain't seeing a thing inside there.. Flat surface everywhere..
Nah her face you suppose look bro.

I said that she's the most beautiful not endowed.
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Nah her face you suppose look bro.

I said that she's the most beautiful not endowed.

Forgive me brother but am trying so hard to focus my eyes on my face but something keep taking my eyes down there..

Why not upload her passport photograph.. Only the head please... Thanks..

3 Likes

Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by cruzita(f): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Is she beautiful or not?
I think her boobs are romantic
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
I think her boobs are romantic
And she has a beautiful face.

Right?
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Equalizer:

Forgive me brother but am trying so hard to focus my eyes on my face but something keep taking my eyes down there..

Why not upload her passport photograph.. Only the head please... Thanks..
gringrincheesy
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by cruzita(f): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
And she has a beautiful face.

Right?
I haven't even looked at her face ,my eyes are glued at her saddened boobs
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Beamborla(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2016
She's pretty.

Her only offence is the fact that she didn't recognize the wonders of push-up bra.
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by AnaCheks(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Beamborla:
She's pretty.

Her only offence is the fact that she didn't recognize the wonders of push-up bra.
Bimbola u fine too
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by slyrone(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2016
damn I can bet that her bf is a professional mechanic skilled at sucking carburetor. Olympus has fallen indeed
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Kondomatic(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
slyrone:
damn I can bet that her bf is a professional mechanic skilled at sucking carburetor. Olympus has fallen indeed
Hahahahaha.
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Separation of power
Re: She's More Beautiful Than Most Mizz Nairaland Contestants. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Somtin must b wrong wit my eyes cos i cnt relate 'beautiful' 2 her face cry

(1) (Reply)

Making Eba With Peak Milk Ke? / S*x But Not S*x? 5 Best Non-penetrative Sex For You To Try. / Unclad Couple Filmed While Having S.ex On A Moving Motorbike(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.