Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220515 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
eezeribe:

How far Bro... Hope everything is going fine?
i gallant bro! any work for ur boy shocked shocked shocked. hw ur side na
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by leksonltd: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
sanod:
I dont even understand d women at Tubé market again on pricing. I am going to Ikole Ekiti over the weekend to bargain theirs. God help us all. Palm oil is turning to something else.
Hello Bro, did u mean Tube near Idiroko, Ogun State. Pls let's chat on WhatsApp, want to get some current prices. 07067212010. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akpuoru: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
donparosky:
any issue with your line? Need us to talk supply to PH
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
donparosky:

Lol.I still dey wait for your order..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Akpuoru:

any issue with your line? Need us to talk supply to PH
appologies sir,sometimes am very occupied. send me a whatsapp message or sms. quote the quantity and i will react to it. cheers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mojeed007: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
quality palm oil in portharcourt .....direct from the mill @9k per 25liters.....call 08062230927 for inquiry
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by MariamAlheri: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
emmykk:

He can supply katsina,he has been to kano and jigawa before?

There is nothing wrong with any palm oil in Nigeria if you know how to differentiate good once from bad one.so palm oil anywhere is good if you can figure it.

However @donparosky and some suppliers you have seen them comments can guarrantee original grade A palm oil.

However you need to pay @donparosky 40% upfront before delivery.

As for the number of keg that a van or bus can carry? around 130 so that it can move fast.

But just name how many you wish it can be deliver to you.but as am assuming you want to use your personal van to carry it from south south it will cost you much.

Thank u so much sir. U didn't say how much is a keg?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by MariamAlheri: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
donparosky:
Hajia, kwo inane A Nigeria, we r there. i do bring supplies to funtua. we also hv a depot in zaria(samaru market) so u can meet our reps to discuss or call us for more details.

Ook sir. Thanks o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dharmiejoe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Icecream4U:
price?
11k.as I still have 25kegs to be dispatched.watsapp me for details
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2017
MariamAlheri:

oil + rubber+transport to ur doorstep in katsina is 10500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Blackkie: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2017
I love whats going on here.
Red Oil is a sure investment any day anytime.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Blackkie:
I love whats going on here.
Red Oil is a sure investment any day anytime.
sure.........................our forgotten gold u know! join d team and lets revive Agriculture. Our country, our pride, our heritage! i love Nigeria.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2017
MariamAlheri:

price here or supply price?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nwaonyeocha: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2017
OP, an excellent job here!
I have read of supplies direct from mills - please, do you boil it again after milling before supply or do you keg them and dispatch like that?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Nwaonyeocha:
OP, an excellent job here!
I have read of supplies direct from mills - please, do you boil it again after milling before supply or do you keg them and dispatch like that?
we boil ours to ensure minimal water content before supplies. this is to ensure the oil has a longer shelf life, quality and viability.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nwaonyeocha: 2:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Correct cool cheesy grin cool

donparosky:
we boil ours to ensure minimal water content before supplies. this is to ensure the oil has a longer shelf life, quality and viability.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nwaonyeocha: 2:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Do you think the price of red oil (25 L) will move up to N18,000 by July?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by MariamAlheri: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2017
donparosky:
oil + rubber+transport to ur doorstep in katsina is 10500

Thank u so much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Nwaonyeocha:
Do you think the price of red oil (25 L) will move up to N18,000 by July?
Dis year trend is really unpredictable! just carefully follow d tin as e dey go. trade wif caution, buy with vision and sale with passion! God bless our hussles! enroute Awe

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nwaonyeocha: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good
donparosky:
Dis year trend is really unpredictable! just carefully follow d tin as e dey go. trade wif caution, buy with vision and sale with passion! God bless our hussles! enroute Awe
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
pluto09:

N8000

which part of ekiti? Maybe i should try the market too... you know nao...**winkz**Cos the price is not like that at ikole ekiti and ijesha-isu ekiti.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
sanod:

which part of ekiti? Maybe i should try the market too... you know nao...**winkz**Cos the price is not like that at ikole ekiti and ijesha-isu ekiti.

Ogotun/igbaraodo. That was about 10days ago. It was selling for 9k in ado then.The price definitely not static.
Will ask my contact in ijesa isu, ise and ogotun the latest price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
pluto09:

Ogotun/igbaraodo. That was about 10days ago. It was selling for 9k in ado then.The price definitely not static.

yeah...pls do. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
pluto09:

yeah...pls do. God bless you...

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
morning! situation report: Oil price still 8000/8500 for first grade. this year trend is strange and unpredictable. the tendency of price falling drastically is shrinking as d days go by. those waiting for a drastic fall in price may end up buying it @higher prices as d rain begins nxt month. palm oil business is now becoming a thing of d mind and choice, don't let anyone advise u cos predictions are failing and will keep failing! follow ur mind and be positive about ur choice. take d risk and make d difference. Remember,No pain, No gain........God bless our hussles! Awe supplies completed. over to Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by obyrich(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2017
donparosky:
morning! situation report: Oil price still 8000/8500 for first grade. this year trend is strange and unpredictable. the tendency of price falling drastically is shrinking as d days go by. those waiting for a drastic fall in price may end up buying it @higher prices as d rain begins nxt month. palm oil business is now becoming a thing of d mind and choice, don't let anyone advise u cos predictions are failing and will keep failing! follow ur mind and be positive about ur choice. take d risk and make d difference. Remember,No pain, No gain........God bless our hussles! Awe supplies completed. over to Lagos
How much do you supply to someone in Aba for storage?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2017
obyrich:
How much do you supply to someone in Aba for storage?
Aba can go for 8800 if u hv ur rubbers

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by nickiemossie(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
How much can u supply in ijoko ogun state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DoyenExchange: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their estimates.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2017
nickiemossie:
How much can u supply in ijoko ogun state
all cost inclusive= 10500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by agarawu23(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
It seems oil from east isn't profitable anymore cos where I buy mine from Benin republic ppl is cheaper angryI still deliver to my customers in Lagos for 10k per 25liters including keg (used)
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DoyenExchange: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.