Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220784 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
does that include d keg sir??
EMMAACHILE:
Lokoja is N12,000 only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
etiumo:
Good day everyone. price update coming in from port harcourt slaughter market today is 14k for oil only.

Oil mill market in port harcourt price update as at today is 13k for oil only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
gifted21:

hmmm that's still high due to d proximity betw Akwa Ibom and PH. am still supplying first grade to North at 13500 all cost presently.
the price hasn't changed over there much.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
donparosky:
does that include d keg sir??
With keg=13,000
Without keg=12,000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

With keg=13,000
Without keg=12,000
wow tanx, pls let's keep the updates coming
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaduna is 13500 all cost,
kano is 12500/13000
adamawa is 12500
jigawa is 14000
more updates will be coming as i get feeds from my clients, am presently in kaduana so those around can hook me up.

do u have means of moving oil in large quantities round the country, pls chat me up.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Very correct. 13k at port harcourt oil mill market today. Oil only
gifted21:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
donparosky:
kano is 12500/13000
adamawa is 12500
jigawa is 14000
more updates will be coming as i get feeds from my clients, am presently in kaduana so those around can hook me up.

do u have means of moving oil in large quantities round the country, pls chat me up.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES
Drop ur digits
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2017
gifted21:

Drop ur digits
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by OmidanOyin(f): 3:45am On Jul 10, 2017
etiumo:
Good day everyone. price update coming in from port harcourt slaughter market today is 14k for oil only.
hello everyone. though am new here, and I just want to venture into so, palm oil in my location is 10,500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by OmidanOyin(f): 3:55am On Jul 10, 2017
etiumo:
hello everyone. though am new here, and I just want to venture into so, palm oil in my location is 11,000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
OmidanOyin:

hello everyone. though am new here, and I just want to venture into so, palm oil in my location is 11,000
alryt ma'am... so how can we help?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Welcome to the billionaire club. Am not into supply or marketing, I only do storage. We have the bigger boys in this club, namely the honourable minister of oil Danparosky and a host of others. Consult them. They are cool
OmidanOyin:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by OakPearl(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
50 jerrycans of oil required.
@donparosky how much can you deliver to Kwara and PH?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
anyone selling palmoil at Osun state.....not too far from ife??
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
OakPearl:
50 jerrycans of oil required.
@donparosky how much can you deliver to Kwara and PH?
sorry dear, lost my phone to hungry thieves while on transit. am just returning from adamawa for a business. u can contact me on 09083092550, am yet to welcome bk d mtn.
if u are in a hurry, the location u mentioned is close to @ madam peeo. you can also contact her.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
baddestchic:
anyone selling palmoil at Osun state.....not too far from ife??
sanod, tublez, clasictutor................................mk ur choice and holla them. they all within that region
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
donparosky:
sanod, tublez, clasictutor................................mk ur choice and holla them. they all within that region

thanks alot
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by OakPearl(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
donparosky:
sorry dear, lost my phone to hungry thieves while on transit. am just returning from adamawa for a business. u can contact me on 09083092550, am yet to welcome bk d mtn.
if u are in a hurry, the location u mentioned is close to @ madam peeo. you can also contact her.
God bless our hussles

Thanks bro.
Sorry about your stolen phone.
She is already handling.
I'll save your new number though.
Will contact you for future deals.
God bless.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Surprisingly too cheap up north. I think it is better to learn how to export to avoid this local economic sabotage. @ danparosky, what do u think
donparosky:
kano is 12500/13000
adamawa is 12500
jigawa is 14000

GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mulekanle: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2017
eezeribe:

Congrats for taking the bold step into entrepreneurship.
What type of oil are you storing? First grade? And you have to be checking the oil regularly,to make sure they are still in good condition.
As for sales,if you can store until scarcity period,you just need to show a little sample of your oil to traders,if it is in good condition,they would be the ones chasing you.

please how can I know if the oil is first grade and what are the measures to put in place to maintain the good condition of the oil during storage.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by McGg: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
am currently posting from IMO state and I have interest in the red oil business so please how do I start
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
McGg:
am currently posting from IMO state and I have interest in the red oil business so please how do I start
start from the villages around you....get a trusted person that can show you how to buy good palm fruits from neighbouring villiages.i got 30kegs from a mill in ideato for storage as starters.
All thanks to donparosky.
i pray i sell them well.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 6:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Good advice from sparkles003. To add to that, spend time and seek the face of God, draw a simple business plan on whether you re going in for storage or supplying and so on, read through this thread because info on this thread is more than enough to help you know quality oil. After reading through this thread, take a bold step and launch into the market. Start Little this year. Little here means don't buy more than 100 kegs for now. I actually started with about 5 jericans many many years ago. Even Some of the biggest guys on this thread actually started with one or two jerricans. Well just read through this thread and it will be a blessing to you. Meet you at the top. Happy sunday
McGg:
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by NoLotty7(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
donparosky:
its time we begin to use this calender i posted earlier wisely...................remember the PALM OIL CALENDER. ALL you need do is keep a copy and follow d trend, it guides you on when to buy, store and sale. the percentages shows availability of fruits and oil per month all year round. hope you can see march, april, may dont miss them.

January(3%)
Feb(1%)
march(9%)
April(12%)
may(16%)
June(13%)
July(8%)
August (7%)
sep(8%)
Oct(11%)
Nov (7%)
Dec(5%)
off peak: November - Feb ( 4months)
peak: march - June( 4 months)
mid point: July - October (4 months).

-

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by duullie88(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
donparosky:
kano is 12500/13000
adamawa is 12500
jigawa is 14000

GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES

Hello am in kaduna,zaria to b precise.. and am also interested in this business. Palm oil is being sold for 12500 and 13000 , I personally went to the market today in sabon gari (bayan gidan hiya).. as a newbie am interested in storing
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
etiumo:
Surprisingly too cheap up north. I think it is better to learn how to export to avoid this local economic sabotage. @ danparosky, what do u think
export is cool bro buh recently i started having issues on it. the quality of oil from Nigeria is sth else this days. its really hard if u dont hv good links outside. the best is to ensure your oil has excellent specs, that way you can compete wif suppliers from malaysia, indonesia and all that.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
duullie88:

Hello am in kaduna,zaria to b precise.. and am also interested in this business. Palm oil is being sold for 12500 and 13000 , I personally went to the market today in sabon gari (bayan gidan hiya).. as a newbie am interested in storing
i will be in samaru for supplies soonest, holla me so we meet and discuss in person
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by duullie88(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
donparosky:
i will be in samaru for supplies soonest, holla me so we meet and discuss in person

Ur 09083092550 not going tru... dis is mine 08035420279
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
duullie88:

Ur 09083092550 not going tru... dis is mine 08035420279
ok sir, mostly available in the evenings, which part of zaria are u, we can meet once am in
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
etiumo:
Very correct. 13k at port harcourt oil mill market today. Oil only

Hello sir @etiumo ,
Can I have ur mobile contact please...
Need to discuss with you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.