Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220779 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by duullie88(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2017
donparosky:
ok sir, mostly available in the evenings, which part of zaria are u, we can meet once am in

Emanto. .. but can meet within my area as long as it isn't late
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
duullie88:

ok no p, will be coming in from kano by sunday. pls lets meet in samaru by 4pm if u comfortable.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by classicTutor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
donparosky:
sanod, tublez, clasictutor................................mk ur choice and holla them. they all within that region

My boss!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
hello fam, it's been some time! mk una no vex . been busy up north with Sth big. be expecting Sth big
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Welcome oga. But Which kind supply u go do come forget your nairaland family? As an ex-supplier I no believe you at all. I even thought maybe you dey with one beautiful Amariah somewhere dey enjoy yourself for north, de rock becos man no be wood. Anywhere I just dey wait for the day I go c u face to face. Young men of nowadays too like enjoyment.
donparosky:
hello fam, it's been some time! mk una no vex . been busy up north with Sth big. be expecting Sth big
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
etiumo:
Welcome oga. But Which kind supply u go do come forget your nairaland family? As an ex-supplier I no believe you at all. I even thought maybe you dey with one beautiful Amariah somewhere dey enjoy yourself for north, de rock becos man no be wood. Anywhere I just dey wait for the day I go c u face to face. Young men of nowadays too like enjoyment.

Lol. @ oga etiumo, me ma wan see you face to face!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2017
etiumo:
lol no vex oga, even the plan includes everyone with good business idea in palm oil business. just stay connected
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Maafiaalady: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please I need palm oil to be supplied to me, good oil at a good price. I am at satellite town area of Lagos...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tojahh(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am very interested in starting this palm oil business. @ every supplier/retailer would need your guidance to perfect this.

Wanna participate in the big thing coming up. Am in PH.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Maafiaalady:
Please I need palm oil to be supplied to me, good oil at a good price. I am at satellite town area of Lagos...
I can supply you good quality palm oil within lagos.. Watsap 08121680787
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
tojahh:
I am very interested in starting this palm oil business. @ every supplier/retailer would need your guidance to perfect this.

Wanna participate in the big thing coming up. Am in PH. 08039330372
just keep following the thread, it's time we change our Nation with our resources. palm oil is Golden. Will update the house
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by megasine(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm in Aba got a request to supply palm oil to Lagos but no transport company is willing to move them for me all of them are saying it might spill n stain other goods. What do I do?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
megasine:
I'm in Aba got a request to supply palm oil to Lagos but no transport company is willing to move them for me all of them are saying it might spill n stain other goods. What do I do?

That's strange. The only time palm oil is rejected is if its in a 20lts Keg. Reason being that It is not as strong as the 25lts Keg.
Did you cover the cap with a nylon? If yes, why don't you try and get the real inner cap (white )?

If after this, it is still being rejected, you'll have no choice than to go for the last option though it would be expensive. Try the inner cap thing first sir/ma. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
megasine:
@madam peeo tanx for always being dare. shey u know say ur boy over busy..............lol. i fink u shud go to agbor hill and use the rail there. its cheaper and safer. if it fails, go to onion market at araria market, u will get a cheap transporter at bout 400 per cake to lagos or kano. good luck
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
donparosky:
@madam peeo tanx for always being dare. shey u know say ur boy over busy..............lol. i fink u shud go to agbor hill and use the rail there. its cheaper and safer. if it fails, go to onion market at araria market, u will get a cheap transporter at bout 400 per cake to lagos or kano. good luck

You're welcome sir. One day we go form palm oil association . Lol.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Itydee(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
what's the current price in Port Harcourt Oil mill market?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
15k for grade 1 oil
Itydee:
what's the current price in Port Harcourt Oil mill market?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emilex1000: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Hello oga don, i greet u, pls i have original and quality olein but lack buyers, can u pls link me up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
emilex1000:
Hello oga don, i greet u, pls i have original and quality olein but lack buyers, can u pls link me up. 08099875965
ok sir, what quantity do you have
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2017
emilex1000:
Hello oga don, i greet u, pls i have original and quality olein but lack buyers, can u pls link me up. 08099875965
whr is ur location?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
oil price is on the increase, pple that did storage should be warming up to release their stocks. pls feel free to update d house on the current price from your location. this will guide the house.
it's #11500 in Akwa ibom, #14500 @ ph, 15k kaduna, #15k Abuja, #14500 Kano.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
etiumo:
15k for grade 1 oil
ette longest time, abadie.....................hope the red gold is still pumping
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
duullie88:

08166147730. call me
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emilex1000: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
TUBLEZ:
whr is ur location?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emilex1000: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
donparosky:
ok sir, what quantity do you have
Enough
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hemmark(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2017
donparosky:
oil price is on the increase, pple that did storage should be warming up to release their stocks. pls feel free to update d house on the current price from your location. this will guide the house.
God bless our hussles
Pls sir, have been following this discussion lowkey...am having like 10kegs of 25litre with my gramma in osun state(ode omu)...n planning to sell it around December. will I have a good buyer? help ur little bro grow too. thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
hemmark:

Pls sir, have been following this discussion lowkey...am having like 10kegs of 25litre with my gramma in osun state(ode omu)...n planning to sell it around December. will I have a good buyer? help ur little bro grow too. thanks
lol oga no follow am for low key again o, oya begin follow am for high key.
Anyways, trust me those 10kegs of yours will fetch you nothing less than 250-300k by December. that's a big cash u know. Just follow the thread and u will be updated on the price daily.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by flavourwole: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buy good palm oil today at affordable price store and sell later.call 08029714968 or whatsapp 08136510609
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hemmark(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
donparosky:
lol oga no follow am for low key again o, oya begin follow am for high key.
Anyways, trust me those 10kegs of yours will fetch you nothing less than 250-300k by December. that's a big cash u know. Just follow the thread and u will be updated on the price daily.
Thanks so much sir....nah my Skool wey dey on strike dey make me business oriented....but sir am planning to get some fund from my mum if probably the one I lay hands on dis year worked out...want to get like 50kegs but planning to store it with my gramma in osun state too. how can I also be selling to other state n will I b seen buyers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by shegz4law(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
@Donparosky, Please I need your guidance on some logistics related issues.. I will be grateful if you can state your whatsapp line so I can chat with you privately... God bless you Sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2017
donparosky:
God bless our hussles
current price update: p/h is 16k. true talk
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2017
hemmark:
Thanks so much sir....nah my Skool wey dey on strike dey make me business oriented....but sir am planning to get some fund from my mum if probably the one I lay hands on dis year worked out...want to get like 50kegs but planning to store it with my gramma in osun state too. how can I also be selling to other state n will I b seen buyers
sure you will. this platform is for pple like you. feel free to make your adverts and pple from other states will contact you. I started here and you too can but just one caution" a good name is far better than silver and gold" guard your integrity and never be greedy.
God bless your hussles

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.