Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220739 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2017
shegz4law:
@Donparosky, Please I need your guidance on some logistics related issues.. I will be grateful if you can state your whatsapp line so I can chat with you privately... God bless you Sir
its on the thread sir, Just check it out. or call 08166147730
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
etiumo:
current price update: p/h is 16k. true talk
my brother that's even better. some places in Abuja is selling for 17k this morning. Kaduna and Kano still struggling with 15k. palm oil will be fire this year
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hemmark(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
donparosky:
sure you will. this platform is for pple like you. feel free to make your adverts and pple from other states will contact you. I started here and you too can but just one caution" a good name is far better than silver and gold" guard your integrity and never be greedy.
God bless your hussles
thank you so very much sir....that is inspiring
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hemmark(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls anyone doing this business in osun state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
donparosky:
my brother that's even better. some places in Abuja is selling for 17k this morning. Kaduna and Kano still struggling with 15k. palm oil will be fire this year
Please Don places like where and where.I did storage in abuja but live in lagos.but my contact says the oil is still been sold for 13500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
hemmark:

thank you so very much sir....that is inspiring
my pleasure sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
hemmark:
Pls anyone doing this business in osun state
dont know osun in particular but you can contact Tublez, Sanod, clasictutor.they all deal round that region. check their signatures
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sparkles003:

Please Don places like where and where.I did storage in abuja but live in lagos.but my contact says the oil is still been sold for 13500
lol oil is 16/17k boss. check wuse market. my boys were there since Saturday
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
When you have good quality oil, buyers will be running after you and with that you can sell at a high price to them. Just ensure your oil have very good taste. But when you have poor quality oil with bad taste, you will be begging buyers and they will make yanga for you, and they will buy at any price they like.
hemmark:
Thanks so much sir....nah my Skool wey dey on strike dey make me business oriented....but sir am planning to get some fund from my mum if probably the one I lay hands on dis year worked out...want to get like 50kegs but planning to store it with my gramma in osun state too. how can I also be selling to other state n will I b seen buyers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
etiumo:
When you have good quality oil, buyers will be running after you and with that you can sell at a high price to them. Just ensure your oil have very good taste. But when you have poor quality oil with bad taste, you will be begging buyers and they will make yanga for you, and they will buy at any price they like.
i wish my hands can reach u now for this handshake. that's the secret of my success. quality oil sales itself, pple run after you begging for it and you fix your price. but once you have poor grade, you run after pple and they fix the price.
God bless Etiumoh for all the wonderful contributions. Akpan ETIM ekpo agid
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
donparosky:
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
If i boil my oil and remove the water, and then store in iron drums, won't the oil last up to 9months without spoiling the taste ?
donparosky:
which type of oil should i store, how should i do it and how long can it last.

well i will only be sharing my experience, everyone is free to add cos no one is a reservoir of wisdom

the best oil for storage should have LOW MOISTURE CONTENT. the reason most oil smells is cos the amount of moisture in it is large enough to support the growth of microbes. once this happens, they will begin to grow, divide, and respire on it. to avoid this, even when u buy oil from public places/ mills and u intend to store it for a longer period, simply pour all the oil into a container and boil so the moisture will evaporate. yes, theres gonna be shortage for sure interms of volume but that cant be compared to the damage/ loss u will incure if its not done.

secondly, once buying oil for sale/ storage, always avoid oil with so much steatrein/ fats that sleeps easily. A good oil will not sleep even when refrigerated. thats very true and ive tested it. thats why its not advisable to store TPO( technical palm oil). also watch out to ensure that the oil delivered to you isnt hot or warm. the effect of buying a hot/warm oil is that u will definitely experience shortage. the reason is cos oil expands on heating, so once it cools down, d volume will reduce, its a fact and a business strategy for most greedy business men buh i tell ya.....deligence and sincerity will illuminate u among ur peers.abeg suppliers hope say una no dey vex..........na Buhari send me o lol.i want collect my whistle blowers percentage.

thirdly, in order to deceive newbies most dealers prefer warming their oil early in d morning or expose them to sunlight such that it is delivered to you fresh. once it is stored, the next morning u discover it has all congealed or sleeping as fondly called, lol.
well the best way to deal wif this is, if u r buying much, alllow the oil to stay overnight before paying the client to avoid stories that touch.

most times uve got to train ur Nose to test oil, its d surest and fastest means. good oil doesnt choke once u perceive d aroma. its simple buh practice will mk u perfect.

storing a good oil is very simple, just make a platform and place d rubbers on top of it. DO NOT PLACE THEM ON BARE CEMENTED GROUND. use only rubber or plastics for long storage.

finally, a good oil has long shelf life and can stay for two years uncontaminated. ensure you source from d cheapest and most affordable source preferrably local mills where it is produced manually. buying oil from the market to store is like petrol on d road side when uve got fillin stations.

everyone is free to add, criticise,or drop questions. wishing u good luck in ur hussles....................

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
etiumo:
If boil my oil and remove the water, and then store in iron drums, won't the oil last up to 9months without spoiling the taste
its actually dependent on how much moisture u succeeded in removing. the lesser the better.
storage in plastic drums reduces oxidation of the oil and offers Gud storage than metal drums
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sparkles003:
Thank you.
my pleasure boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your handshake can change my level. I Will inbox u my account details for the handshake. Thanks in advance
donparosky:
i wish my hands can reach u now for this handshake. that's the secret of my success. quality oil sales itself, pple run after you begging for it and you fix your price. but once you have poor grade, you run after pple and they fix the price.
God bless Etiumoh for all the wonderful contributions. Akpan ETIM ekpo agid

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
enroute Abuja........ all clients who placed orders should be expecting our arrival 2mao. pls make ur transfer app readily available as we don't accept raw cash. God bless our hussles.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
etiumo:
Your handshake can change my level. I Will inbox u my account details for the handshake. Thanks in advance
lol see my oga where be cbn himself. peeo told me we need to meet...... anything for ur boy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hemmark(m): 2:50am On Aug 22, 2017
etiumo:
that y I also involve my gramma cos she into d biz for a long time for d issue of fake oil cos I still be novice....she also tot me how to identify fake one in a little she knows.... pray make go just bless my hustle so me too fit dey see some changes for pocket...never knew there much opportunity in agriculture like this. pray God just open d eye of we youth of today to real biz than all dos fraud...thanks so much for d ginger
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hemmark(m): 3:01am On Aug 22, 2017
donparosky:
dont know osun in particular but you can contact Tublez, Sanod, clasictutor.they all deal round that region. check their signatures
Ok sir..i will
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vizboy(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2017
donparosky:

Morning boss. Is this rate for 25 or 30 litre
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2017
etiumo:
Oga etiumo.as you know how to get better oil for storage when the price is 7-8k a beg school me small the contact i use this year rip me off small.please I don't mind a number I can reach you on.this year I stored on the high side so I need your help to buy cheaper next year both for storage and for sale.God bless
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
vizboy:

Morning boss. Is this rate for 25 or 30 litre
the yellow kegs. 25litres
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
hemmark:

that y I also involve my gramma cos she into d biz for a long time for d issue of fake oil cos I still be novice....she also tot me how to identify fake one in a little she knows.... pray make go just bless my hustle so me too fit dey see some changes for pocket...never knew there much opportunity in agriculture like this. pray God just open d eye of we youth of today to real biz than all dos fraud...thanks so much for d ginger
uwc and may God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
donparosky:
uwc and may God bless our hussles

Baba, how much e go take to deliver 10keg for delta....ughelli precisely
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
rjek:

Baba, how much e go take to deliver 10keg for delta....ughelli precisely
sorry sir our minimum to any place outside ph and cross river is 50kegs. other dealers in the house who can supply that will contact you.
sanod
clasictutor
Etiumoh
plz do the needful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
donparosky:
sorry sir our minimum to any place outside ph and cross river is 50kegs. other dealers in the house who can supply that will contact you.
sanod
clasictutor
Etiumoh
plz do the needful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
donparosky:
sanod
clasictutor
Etiumoh
plz do the needful
Okay...wat is the price for 50kegs?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2017

Okay...wat is the price for 50kegs?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
summary of the meeting held today by major dealers around the country :
1.Formation of a formidable union that can protest incessant extortion by uniform men in the name of produce from dealers.
2. strategic supply and quality monitoring to boost price before ember months
3. War against adulterated oil in the market.
the official price was pegged at 12k Max from producing communities. no one shud buy above that.
God bless our hussles

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky:
summary of the meeting held today by major dealers around the country :
1.Formation of a formidable union that can protest incessant extortion by uniform men in the name of produce from dealers.
2. strategic supply and quality monitoring to boost price before ember months
3. War against adulterated oil in the market.
the official price was pegged at 12k Max from producing communities. no one shud buy above that.
God bless our hussles
pls o before am misquoted, the price is for local communities producing palm oil. it excludes the kegs and everyone is advised not to buy above that for first grade for now.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by skysun: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=hemmark post=59691243]Pls anyone doing this business in osun state [/quote)
yeah, I'm here. Any issue?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.