Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220707 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by skysun: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky:
its actually dependent on how much moisture u succeeded in removing. the lesser the better.
storage in plastic drums reduces oxidation of the oil and offers Gud storage than metal drums
ok
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by skysun: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
etiumo:
Good advice from sparkles003. To add to that, spend time and seek the face of God, draw a simple business plan on whether you re going in for storage or supplying and so on, read through this thread because info on this thread is more than enough to help you know quality oil. After reading through this thread, take a bold step and launch into the market. Start Little this year. Little here means don't buy more than 100 kegs for now. I actually started with about 5 jericans many many years ago. Even Some of the biggest guys on this thread actually started with one or two jerricans. Well just read through this thread and it will be a blessing to you. Meet you at the top. Happy sunday
Oga etiumo, I need your contact pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky:
location location
Ughelli
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
rjek:

Ughelli
which state is that sir!!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by skysun: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky, I need ur help. pls let me have your number
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky:
which state is that sir!!!!
Delta, u get to ughelli b4 warrior wen coming from pH tru Bayelsa
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
rjek:

Delta, u get to ughelli b4 warrior wen coming from pH tru Bayelsa
ok I've not supplied there before.can u pick them up from ph
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
skysun:
donparosky, I need ur help. pls let me have your number
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky:
ok I've not supplied there before.can u pick them up from ph
What is the cost
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
rjek:

What is the cost
13500 all cost sir. rubber, tp, and oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
donparosky:
13500 all cost sir. rubber, tp, and oil
50kegs will be how much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
rjek:

50kegs will be how much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ltrust(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
We have a large quantity of good quality palm oil available from the mill. our palm oil is of standard and will meet the specification of most buyers. We sell at a cheap price and we welcome investors to buy wholesale from us. We can produce to a maximum of 120 gallons of 25litres per day. Reach us and we will be happy to do business with you./07033097160.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
donparosky:
I can only afford 10kegs for now...I will like to add u on WhatsApp
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
rjek:

I can only afford 10kegs for now...I will like to add u on WhatsApp
where can I drop it for you, you can add my Etysalat. it's up there
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
At rjek, if PH is OK for you, call me in the evening. 08166147730
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
donparosky:
where can I drop it for you, you can add my Etysalat. it's up there
if he can pick from ore
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rjek: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
donparosky:
At rjek, if PH is OK for you, call me in the evening. 08166147730
Is not, am really contemplating
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
OK do feed us back once u hv decided on delivery location. we will serve you there
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
TUBLEZ:
if he can pick from ore
If this location is closer to you, then drop your number so he can contact u boss. you can equally supply him
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
donparoski oooooooooo...

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
sanod:
donparoski oooooooooo...
oga boss present sir.................
Any work for ur boy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
donparosky:
If this location is closer to you, then drop your number so he can contact u boss. you can equally supply him
OK.. 08121680787
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
No panics, reports from a client Kafanchang in southern Kaduna# oil is 16k#. stay calm and watch the trend, it may not shoot like last year but it will definitely exceed 20k.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
so many pple have been calling and complaining why I stopped the usual class section we use to have here. some even accused me that I've gotten enough clients.... lol, well the answer is simple, we had exhausted topics on the production curriculum.
so today I decided to start something new.......
it's a new topic and curriculum :
PALM OIL MARKETING AND SUPPLIES
yeah once u are done with the productions, how do you market your products.!!! well every top client will ask you some or all of the following questions :
1: what's the source of your oil
2: what's the price per keg/ton/litre
3: what's the grade
4: what's the specifications
5: how often can you supply
This and many more shall be attempted during this new series. stay tuned.
God bless our hussles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
we are now giving out a ton of palm oil as low as #480k. contact us while offer last.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by xolocious(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
donparosky:
we are now giving out a ton of palm oil as low as #480k. contact us while offer last.
God bless our hussles

How many litres makes up a ton?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
xolocious:

How many litres makes up a ton?
1000litres or 40 of 25litres kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2017
donparosky:
1000litres or 40 of 25litres kegs

Good morning sir, you won't believe most companies accept 1100 litres which is 44 kegs as a tonne now.

The reason for the change is what I don't know .

Hope you slept well sir?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2017
Peeo:

Good morning sir, you won't believe most companies accept 1100 litres which is 44 kegs as a tonne now.

The reason for the change is what I don't know .

Hope you slept well sir?
morning MA!
am aware of that. the issue is simple, literally speaking what we call a ton is 1000kg of oil. but you will need to convert it to volume, you can only do this by knowing the density of your oil. personally my oil is usually around a density of 0.975 or there about. so if u divide the weight in kg by the density, you know the amount in litres to supply.
the trick is this, most companies know we don't take cognisance of our density so they exploit us yakata. I once had that experience in Lagos, the man was shouting at my boys that what we brought isn't up to a ton. I told him to simply find out the density of our oil first and let's do the maths, he kept quiet for a while and then glanced through my specifications, went inside, came back and said its OK.
It's safe to always determine the density of your oil so you know exactly what litres to supply, in that way you don't cheat them and u too ain't fooled.
God bless our hussles

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
donparosky:
morning MA!
am aware of that. the issue is simple, literally speaking what we call a ton is 1000kg of oil. but you will need to convert it to volume, you can only do this by knowing the density of your oil. personally my oil is usually around a density of 0.975 or there about. so if u divide the weight in kg by the density, you know the amount in litres to supply.
the trick is this, most companies know we don't take cognisance of our density so they exploit us yakata. I once had that experience in Lagos, the man was shouting at my boys that what we brought isn't up to a ton. I told him to simply find out the density of our oil first and let's do the maths, he kept quiet for a while and then glanced through my specifications, went inside, came back and said its OK.
It's safe to always determine the density of your oil so you know exactly what litres to supply, in that way you don't cheat them and u too ain't fooled.
God bless our hussles

Lol. True sir and the beautiful part be say palm oil dey rise so their loss!
Know your oil that's just the solution like you said . The last Tanker I loaded had an amazing increase in volume after offloading and weighing in the company in Lagos.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by jikings(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
donparosky:
so many pple have been calling and complaining why I stopped the usual class section we use to have here. some even accused me that I've gotten enough clients.... lol, well the answer is simple, we had exhausted topics on the production curriculum.
so today I decided to start something new.......
it's a new topic and curriculum :
PALM OIL MARKETING AND SUPPLIES
yeah once u are done with the productions, how do you market your products.!!! well every top client will ask you some or all of the following questions :
1: what's the source of your oil
2: what's the price per keg/ton/litre
3: what's the grade
4: what's the specifications
5: how often can you supply
This and many more shall be attempted during this new series. stay tuned.
God bless our hussles

I have a question on the marketing and transport especially. I have read reports of the challenges in transporting the oil from producing states to the North. What are these specifically and how can potential investors help to alleviate it?

In Malaysia Palm oil is transported in tankers or smaller trucks with capacity ranging from 10,000 -35,000 litres? How possible is this in Nigeria and what are the challenges involved?

I think its better to move in tankers and reduce the risk of transporting hundreds of yellow kegs daily on the roads with all the risks involved

what do you guys think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.