Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220766 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Peeo:

Chai! My oga, so sorry about that. Customers ! Customers !! They can push u to the wall. That's the reason I don't do somethings in this line of biz. After trying my best to get very good oil I don't think I should still be stressed when its Pay day. E be like say I go give u some of my rules and regulations later jawe, the wahala u face with clients is getting out of hand.
abeg i need am jarei.................60% deposit or we no move. i don tire!!!! happy new year
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
donparosky:
abeg i need am jarei.................60% deposit or we no move. i don tire!!!! happy new year

Lol, my oga don vex o. Calm down bro, its one of those things that makes the world go round. See the good side of d customers and don't allow the bad side get u worked up cos at d end of d day, they are still our customers and they are always RIGHT ! Lol. Happy new year.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Peeo:

Lol, my oga don vex o. Calm down bro, its one of those things that makes the world go round. See the good side of d customers and don't allow the bad side get u worked up cos at d end of d day, they are still our customers and they are always RIGHT ! Lol. Happy new year.
[quote author=Peeo post=52443307]tanx dearie. a customer from lagos needed an urgent supply yl i was in nassarawa and i tried reaching u. you know i cant go round Nigeria at once, kindly drop ur contact here so customers can reach you too for supplies.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Peeo:

Nah, Kings is bigger than emperor. There's a secret to how the 3 states (lagos, ondo and Ekiti) make use of it. I'll see u in camera on that one but u go bribe me. Lol.

i will not mind bribing you to get more expo on this bussiness. Take this one e-origin make you use am to dey step down till will see in camera. lol.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=donparosky post=52443577][/quote]

Yeeeeeee ! U no fit come send me e-mail. 08034856494. oluwabiyipeeo@gmail.com Thanks for making the agricultural cake go round. Lol.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
pluto09:

i will not mind bribing you to get more expo on this bussiness. Take this one e-origin make you use am to dey step down till will see in camera. lol.

Lmao ! Na really e-origin. I know some people would come for my head for what I'm about to do but at least it is better than you being cheated after hustling to get oil for customers.
Go to anybody selling kegs, tell them you want to buy kings and emperor, buy 5lts and use it to measure water/oil inside the two gallons. See how many of d 5lts each keg can contain. There ! You have your answer.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
donparosky:
happy new yr to everyone! abeg ehhh, mk una no vex.....its more than I can take, imagine me on the route when am supposed to be home with family all cos am doing pay on delivery. the client purposely refused paying my boys, saying he didn't expect us to arrive early after we've discussed on phone with him. he then called me to say my boys shud leave/ wait until 8th, that's when he can pay. after all this bitter experiences, am pushed to the wall! any client placing for order MUST drop 60% of d total cost before we move. for people who know nassarawa state very well, the transportation cost alone to AWE LGA which is damn far from d state capital is high buh I incurred it only to be beaten twice. pple advised me earlier to demand deposits buh I refused, I've learnt d hard way and life goes on. it's now 60% deposit or forget it. happy new yr to everyone

So sorry to hear about this happening to you again.

The 60% deposit before delivery makes sense than pay on delivery.

I plan on patronizing you and Madam Peeo soon.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Peeo:

Yeeeeeee ! U no fit come send me e-mail.
08034856494. oluwabiyipeeo@gmail.com
Thanks for making the agricultural cake go round. Lol.
lol, u eh....... u just dey crack me up since morning. tanx 4 sharing d contacts. Agricultural cake big pass me alone na. clients/ members following d thread can also reach u directly jawei

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
uboma:

So sorry to hear about this happening to you again.

The 60% deposit before delivery makes sense than pay on delivery.

I plan on patronizing you and Madam Peeo soon.
tanx boss!!! you came to my mind just when this happened. u made this observations earlier on the thread. tanx for alws being dare. we r always @ ur service boss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Olanna45(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
donparosky:
my brother, u get eye!wht I experienced today ehhhh. I supplied 50kegs of 25litres to one small boy in Zaria at 7k wif transportation around June Dis yr. he stored it and wanted to sale January next yr. I had to call d parents, pleading to talk to him after several calls cos a customer of mine from katsina wanted oil urgently. to cut d stories short, we had to beg like what before they accepted to sale @ 25k per cake for us and only 40kegs is what they can release. d guy made 1million naira plus extra 10kegs remaining without stress for goods I supplied @ 350k. If I had my ways, storage is d best buh I've got too many suppliers. just gather some cash down, once d price falls reasonably low, I wud inform d house so u can buy from any supplier in d house and store. good luck sir.
Pls i am interested in knowing when the price is down. pls can you give us a little insight on storage.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
donparosky:
lol, u eh....... u just dey crack me up since morning. tanx 4 sharing d contacts. Agricultural cake big pass me alone na. clients/ members following d thread can also reach u directly jawei

My broda na u see am like that o. Some see am as a matter of life and death. Like say make only them chop d whole cake. Shey u no dey vex again.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Peeo:

Lmao ! Na really e-origin. I know some people would come for my head for what I'm about to do but at least it is better than you being cheated after hustling to get oil for customers.
Go to anybody selling kegs, tell them you want to buy kings and emperor, buy 5lts and use it to measure water/oil inside the two gallons. See how many of d 5lts each keg can contain. There ! You have your answer.

Thanks for the reply.My assumption is that emperor is bigger than kings since most of my customers who buy from me always prefer the former. I will do as suggested since i have the two at home. Thump up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
pluto09:

Thanks for the reply.My assumption is that emperor is bigger than kings since most of my customers who buy from me always prefer the former. I will do as suggested since i have the two at home. Thump up.

Nah, emperor is smaller than Kings. Trust me I know what I'm saying. A small truck just offloaded the 500pcs of empty kegs I sent to Ondo today.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Olanna45:
Pls i am interested in knowing when the price is down. pls can you give us a little insight on storage.
just follow the thread ma'am, d price wud be updated weekly by God's grace. the issue of storage has been adreesed here before buh this is a recap: Palm Oil has a long shelf life and can be stored at room temperature. The preferred temperature for palm oil storage is 30 degree Celsius.
Palm Oil can thicken if stored at lower temperature. Use stainless steel or glass containers to store palm oil. Avoid containers that might have any element of copper alloy in them. It is always better to store them in the original containers.the best type of palm oil for storage is what they call SPO( special palm oil), it has very low water content. it is what we consume and what most food industries use. the second type called (TPO) technical palm oil is has a high moisture content and used basically for soap making. it can be stored also buh has lower shelf life than SPO. THE LAST type is d sludge used basically in making black soaps, it cannot be stored oooo cos na water full am and e dey smell pass any perfume ive ever encounterd buh companies buy it sha.
some companies dat can buy any of ur oil include
De-United Industries (manufacturers of market leading Indomie noodles),
May&Baker (manufacturers of Mimi noodles),
Honeywell foods (manufacturers of O-noodles),
Chikki Foods (manufacturers of Chilkki noodles),
UAC Foods (general food products and users of palm olein and palm stearin)
Sumal Foods (special oil blends)
Nasco Foods (buyers of palm stearin)
Unilever (general users of palm stearin)
Consolidated Foods (general users of palm stearin)
Okin Biscuit (users of palm stearin as ingredient for biscuit making)

buh just like i said before, u must be registered wif CAC. cheers

ehnnn, e be like say Standard Biscuit (users of palm stearin as ingredient for biscuit making) don join dey buy too sha.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Peeo:

My broda na u see am like that o. Some see am as a matter of life and death. Like say make only them chop d whole cake. Shey u no dey vex again.
the world is large enough for everyone to succeed................lols for where, i no vex again oooo. when u don crack me up finish.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by omegainterior: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Peeo:

Hmmmmm really.. Gud to know abt dis tanks @peeo. But my question is which of them can a starter get? Like nw I am planning on storage, planned to buy 2 plastic drums n 10 kegs for starter, please advice if am cool with dat n wat type of keg is cool to buy.... @peeo, @donpasky...over to u.. God bless d house
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by koolguy88(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2017
I want suppliers of 100% palm oil from south- south or west of Nigeria. I am into palm oil business in Kano. I do good volume monthly.
get instant cash or alert into your bank account on delivery.
I will also introduce you to Alhaji Ibrahim mai kudi. He dose volume too.
PM ME on this GSM: 08054446930

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2017
koolguy88:
I want suppliers of 100% palm oil from south- south or west of Nigeria. I am into palm oil business in Kano. I do good volume monthly.
OK sir, I will be in Zaria by Friday! kano is just a stone throw from dare. maybe we've got to sit and discuss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
omegainterior:

Hmmmmm really.. Gud to know abt dis tanks @peeo. But my question is which of them can a starter get? Like nw I am planning on storage, planned to buy 2 plastic drums n 10 kegs for starter, please advice if am cool with dat n wat type of keg is cool to buy.... @peeo, @donpasky...over to u.. God bless d house
I wud advice u store in PLASTIC drums. don't waste money for kegs now until u meet your clients and finalize on what class of kegs he/she wants.its best to gv them what they want.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2017
donparosky:
OK sir, I will be in Zaria by Friday! kano is just a stone throw from dare. maybe we've got to sit and discuss.

You don see am?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2017
koolguy88:
we don't do pay on delivery anymore, clients drop 60% deposits of total order. I wud be in Zaria by Friday.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Peeo:

You don see am?
tanx dear, u r God sent. just imagine me signing anoda blank cheque for Dis recession.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2017
the issue of pay on delivery is non nogotiable, its 60% deposit. we collect our balance @ point of delivery. its hard to trust anyone buh in case u r scared, we r ready to drop whatever documents of ours or sign agreements DAT wud gv u confidence in us. Dats d best we can offer, we've been beaten too many times, so its 60% deposit or nofin.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by koolguy88(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2017
donparosky:
Ok, donparosky, let's meet in Kano and discuss good business this friday. contact me on GSM 08054446930 once you arrive.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
koolguy88:
Ok, donparosky, let's meet in Kano and discuss good business this friday. contact me on GSM 08054446930 once you arrive.
OK sir, 08166147730
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
donparosky:
tanx dear, u r God sent. just imagine me signing anoda blank cheque for Dis recession.

Lol. I for beat u like say na me get d oil! Lol. Journey mercy and don't forget what I told you o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. I for beat u like say na me get d oil! Lol. Journey mercy and don't forget what I told you o.
sure I won't. lol......
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
this year looks a Lil bit different but with great potentials. the federal government has raised tariffs on all products having local alternatives to bout 60% and palm oil was inclusive.the implications r numerous buh palm oil dealers wud mk more money as local productions increase. wise businessmen wud invest wisely today and reap bountifully 2mao.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
donparosky:
this year looks a Lil bit different but with great potentials. the federal government has raised tariffs on all products having local alternatives to bout 60% and palm oil was inclusive.the implications r numerous buh palm oil dealers wud mk more money as local productions increase. wise businessmen wud invest wisely today and reap bountifully 2mao.

@donparosky, are u seeing what I'm seeing?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Peeo:

@donparosky, are u seeing what I'm seeing?
very well ma'am. blessed is a man who is deligent in his work for he shall stand before kings not ordinary men. I saw it coming and am hoping to see you at d top. hope say u go put my name when u sef release video like Linda? lols
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
donparosky:
very well ma'am. blessed is a man who is deligent in his work for he shall stand before kings not ordinary men. I saw it coming and am hoping to see you at d top. hope say u go put my name when u sef release video like Linda? lols

Lol. We can do this by the power of God's spirit. Let's just try and not add greed, I swear the sky's gonna be d starting point for us.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. We can do this by the power of God's spirit. Let's just try and not add greed, I swear the sky's gonna be d starting point for us.
tanx, God bless u richly for me jarei.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.