Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220681 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Peeo:

Pastor go pursue you comot, no worry grin grin

I Learnt something from @Tyche, he once told me that challenges in business makes you appreciate whatever you become later on in life.

Me and you suppose publish book sef with all this experience wey we gather! Lol.
lol oya publish am make professor menwongo come write forward for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
donparosky:
lol oya publish am make professor menwongo come write forward for us
My brotherly,
Na only God knows my state now.

Ison abo idap okon-eyeo,
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls sir, are u convinced that this Malaysian oils are substandard? Also how can one identify it. This will help in reporting to authorities.
donparosky:
its well sir...... for the now the only solution is to create an awareness using bodies like NAFEDAC, SON, customs etc that this products are substandard.
they and government are the only livewire right now. it's really pathetic
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
menwongo:

My brotherly,

Ison abo idap okon-eyeo,
lol, mbok kuyak nsak. it's well. ask madam Peeo how e dey be? ison must always happen in biz. kuyak Ubo idap okon eyo. Just like Peeo said once, what will be will be. Just daya idap fo, kuyak mkpo ba kiet afana fi!!!!
it's only a living being that can make changes to situations, so be happy and cheer up bro

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
etiumo:
Pls sir, are u convinced that this Malaysian oils are substandard? Also how can one identify it. This will help in reporting to authorities.
they are surely Malaysians. even the dealers will tell you so. it's light, not as thick and colored like ours and smells. I took pictures of some, you can see them here yourself.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
look well at the pictures above and you will tell the difference between our oil and theirs. in the second picture, once it's boiled you can see how water and oil is forming two different layers. take a cool look at the two sets carefully
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
menwongo:

My brotherly,

Ison abo idap okon-eyeo,

Et'ubom, adodie? Tak iko Ye ami Ye Donparosky. Nsi itipe?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
donparosky:
lol, mbok kuyak nsak. it's well. ask madam Peeo how e dey be? ison must always happen in biz. kuyak Ubo idap okon eyo. Just like Peeo said once, what will be will be. Just daya idap fo, kuyak mkpo ba kiet afana fi!!!!
it's only a living being that can make changes to situations, so be happy and cheer up bro

Doho aye doo.

you need energy to fight the challenge so daya, dia nkpo, u ma udenme, Ehen! Idem Aya uteke.
I'll call you tomorrow sir. Donparosky nko Aya ukod. Asiere.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
donparosky:
look well at the pictures above and you will tell the difference between our oil and theirs. in the second picture, once it's boiled you can see how water and oil is forming two different layers. take a cool look at the two sets carefully

The thing be like yellow engine oil sef. SMH! Still beats me why my fellow Nigerians would prefer this yamayama to a good oil. Chai! Asong o! Se si dok ufog inam awuo Mi.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
donparosky:
Hhhhhmmm my bro e no easy
I been want go Udo-Obot for the lady, she carry me go report for my elder in church. The old man just kill my morals
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2017
menwongo:

I been want go Udo-Obot for the lady, she carry me go report for my elder in church. The old man just kill my morals

My brother , udo-obot and ison for this recession na salt upon injury o! Just try and settle it amicably or appeal to them to give more you time for you to run around .

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by skysun: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2017
donparosky:
Have not seen Malaysia oil but have heard that bad oil now in town. Did u think second picture is Malaysia oil?, looks like colouring dubious sellers do use to mix real palm oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Peeo:

Doho aye doo.

you need energy to fight the challenge so daya, dia nkpo, u ma udenme, Ehen! Idem Aya uteke.
I'll call you tomorrow sir. Donparosky nko Aya ukod. Asiere.
emesiere mme ma ye Ette.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Peeo:

The thing be like yellow engine oil sef. SMH! Still beats me why my fellow Nigerians would prefer this yamayama to a good oil. Chai! Asong o! Se si dok ufog inam awuo Mi.
lol abeg no make me open my teeth again o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
menwongo:

lol just like Peeo said, police won't help matters. Negotiate wisely cos hmmmmm wetin police Don use our eye see ehhhh . ask Peeo how much police dey fuel car

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
at skysun sir, most people won't buy it like it appears in the first picture na!!!! so am suspecting it's colored to trick customers. I need not even talk bout the side effects of colour.
God help us
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2017
donparosky:
lol just like Peeo said, police won't help matters. Negotiate wisely cos hmmmmm wetin police Don use our eye see ehhhh . ask Peeo how much police dey fuel car

Lmaoooo! Don't remind me ooo. Imagine #60,000 to fuel car go arrest scammer. Lol. Chai! This situation Don teach us orisirisi.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by marvinz1984(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
nic jobs guys.meanwhile the so called malaysian oil is notin to talk home abt.i ws in kano yesterday for a supply.my client show me d malaysian oil whic dey refer to as mill in kano.it ws teasteless with punchin odour.Don said somtin abt dis oil last week.i av come to realize dat d oil is rily killing our market in terms of price n demands.God bless our hustle.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
marvinz1984:
nic jobs guys.meanwhile the so called malaysian oil is notin to talk home abt.i ws in kano yesterday for a supply.my client show me d malaysian oil whic dey refer to as mill in kano.it ws teasteless with punchin odour.Don said somtin abt dis oil last week.i av come to realize dat d oil is rily killing our market in terms of price n demands.God bless our hustle.
lol my brother uve seen it yourself abi? that thing no funny but gradually it's fading off.
we are matching them strength for strength, lol.
They can't come and be pursuing us from our own country again.
God bless our hursless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by marvinz1984(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Amen
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by staffingx: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
3 DAY WORKSHOP ON
1. How to Keep Accurate Financial records using QuickBooks Enterprise
2. Enterprise Accounting Systems Using QuickBooks Enterprise

For Whom:
: SME’s
: Graduates
: Executives
: Business Owners

Benefits:
 Participants would be able to setup a company’s accounting/finance system
 To enable participants to be gainfully employed
 To enable employers keep up to date with their financial records
 To enhance accurate financial Record Keeping
 Ability to produce Timely Financial Statements
 Exposure of your business to the International Community
 Networking Opportunities
 Knowledge of Accounting and Finance fundamentals

Venue: Conference Centre, Ikota Lekki, Lagos
Date: to be arranged
For Details, Please contact:
PSL
Tel: 0805 239 7230
Email: psl.nigeria@gmail.com: www.peachtree.com.ng
 Corporate Training available on request
 Bonus: Priority Listing into our Recruitment Database
 Implementation Services and Technical Support also available
 For more details, please call or check the workshop portal at:

www.modularworkshops.simplesites.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2017
@staffingx (0805 239 7230), this thread is STRICTLY for palm oil discussions. pls dont post any other thing in this thread. pls n pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
make we try read the above, oil where we get in excess.
we Neva even sale our products locally finish.
Peeo,
menwongo
sanod
clasictutor
etiumoh
tublez
uboma
udysweet
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
make we try read the above, oil where we get in excess.
we Neva even sale our products locally finish.
Peeo,
menwongo
sanod
clasictutor
etiumoh
tublez
uboma
udysweet

av read it.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
sanod:

av read it.
lol abeg make u beg them say we never finish sale our own local oil o.....
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:

Lol, you d mine them
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
https://www.nairaland.com/4054843/indonesia-looks-exchange-nigerias-crude/1

I read it earlier and just laughed.

they are trying to play a smart one on us.

I just hope our govt will reject their proposal without blinking the eyelids.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
uboma:

I read it earlier and just laughed.

they are trying to play a smart one on us.

I just hope our govt will reject their proposal without blinking the eyelids.
most of this countries feel we are a dumping ground, imagine the proposals when we are both rich in the two commodities.
God help us
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
menwongo:

Lol, you d mine them
mbok etubom beg them for us.... lol. after Malaysian oil invasion, them one bring another one

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
This govt is not that dumb. they cant sign such memorandum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.