Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220279 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adexn: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2017
TUBLEZ:
get it from daleko mkt. That's whr we buy from

Grateful Oga mi, please how many 25 litres are ontained in one drum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
adexn:

Grateful Oga mi, please how many 25 litres are ontained in one drum?
Guage 9 kegs, filled up 8kegs be careful as sanod earlier said.. I did research and was very patient b4 I finally bought and bet me am very happy with what I bought..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adexn: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
TUBLEZ:
Guage 9 kegs, filled up 8kegs be careful as sanod earlier said.. I did research and was very patient b4 I finally bought and bet me am very happy with what I bought..

Thanks.

Ur telephone digit please.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
adexn:

Thanks.

Ur telephone digit please.
pls, this is palm oil thread.. dont let us derail it. if you need anything on vegetable oil, check my profile or tublez profile to get our details and contact us.

God bless our hustles.
Lets keep to palm oil.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2017
LETS JOIN HANDS TO STOP AND EXPOSE PALM OIL ADULTERATION FOR BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY

The Managing Director, JEKON Integrated Farms Nig. Ltd., Godswealth Henry, says Nigerian palm oil is the cheapest in the international market because Nigeria exports low-quality palm oil.

Henry said in Lagos on Thursday that the palm oil produced in Nigeria was not readily accepted in the international market due to its quality.

According to him, the Nigerian palm oil is full of cholesterol.

Cholesterol is a fatty substance made by the liver and distributed throughout the body. It allows our bodies to make vitamin D and hormones and makes up bile acids.

High cholesterol in the blood can interfere with blood flow throughout the body and high cholesterol means you have a lot more cholesterol in your blood than you need.

He said, “The palm oil being produced and marketed in Nigeria contain concentrated fatty acids.

“Nigeria’s palm oil does not meet the international requirements and when it is exported, you discover that they are cheaper while those that meet the international standard are very expensive.”

This, he said, had discouraged oil palm farmers from exporting palm oil.

According to him, the equipment to remove the fatty acids requires huge capital outlay which farmers cannot afford.

Henry said oil palm farmers needed assistance from the tiers of government through intervention fund for such capital-intensive project.

He said, “Such project can be sited in a locality where farmers can easily have access to them as well as those interested in exporting palm oil to remove the fatty acids.’’

He said oil palm farmers needed assistance to be able to produce oil to feed the local markets and export to earn foreign exchange for the country.

Henry said JEFKON integrated farms Ltd. had been lucky to acquire such equipment to remove fatty acids from red oil.

According to him, the dearth of oil palm fruit, especially during its lean season has made it impossible to procure palm fruits in commercial quantity to feed and satisfy supply needs of customers.

The managing director said the equipment was capable of producing 250 drums of high-quality palm oil daily.

“However, because of the scarcity of palm fruits, the company hardly gets 10 tonnes or 50 drums of palm oil in a week.

Henry said that about 99 percent of raw materials for the production of palm oil were still being sourced from Cross River.

He attributed the low production of palm oil to poor maintenance of the Okpara Oil Palm Plantations in Cross River, and non-establishment of new palm plantations since the 1960s.

Henry said that governments should resuscitate the palm plantations in the country to demonstrate they are serious about diversification of the economy.

The European Union suspended some agricultural food exports from Nigeria which include palm oil in 2016 due to its low quality.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
etiumo:

LETS JOIN HANDS TO STOP AND EXPOSE PALM OIL ADULTERATION FOR BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY

The Managing Director, JEKON Integrated Farms Nig. Ltd., Godswealth Henry, says Nigerian palm oil is the cheapest in the international market because Nigeria exports low-quality palm oil.

Henry said in Lagos on Thursday that the palm oil produced in Nigeria was not readily accepted in the international market due to its quality.

According to him, the Nigerian palm oil is full of cholesterol.

Cholesterol is a fatty substance made by the liver and distributed throughout the body. It allows our bodies to make vitamin D and hormones and makes up bile acids.

High cholesterol in the blood can interfere with blood flow throughout the body and high cholesterol means you have a lot more cholesterol in your blood than you need.

He said, “The palm oil being produced and marketed in Nigeria contain concentrated fatty acids.

“Nigeria’s palm oil does not meet the international requirements and when it is exported, you discover that they are cheaper while those that meet the international standard are very expensive.”

This, he said, had discouraged oil palm farmers from exporting palm oil.

According to him, the equipment to remove the fatty acids requires huge capital outlay which farmers cannot afford.

Henry said oil palm farmers needed assistance from the tiers of government through intervention fund for such capital-intensive project.

He said, “Such project can be sited in a locality where farmers can easily have access to them as well as those interested in exporting palm oil to remove the fatty acids.’’

He said oil palm farmers needed assistance to be able to produce oil to feed the local markets and export to earn foreign exchange for the country.

Henry said JEFKON integrated farms Ltd. had been lucky to acquire such equipment to remove fatty acids from red oil.

According to him, the dearth of oil palm fruit, especially during its lean season has made it impossible to procure palm fruits in commercial quantity to feed and satisfy supply needs of customers.

The managing director said the equipment was capable of producing 250 drums of high-quality palm oil daily.

“However, because of the scarcity of palm fruits, the company hardly gets 10 tonnes or 50 drums of palm oil in a week.

Henry said that about 99 percent of raw materials for the production of palm oil were still being sourced from Cross River.

He attributed the low production of palm oil to poor maintenance of the Okpara Oil Palm Plantations in Cross River, and non-establishment of new palm plantations since the 1960s.

Henry said that governments should resuscitate the palm plantations in the country to demonstrate they are serious about diversification of the economy.

The European Union suspended some agricultural food exports from Nigeria which include palm oil in 2016 due to its low quality.
hmmm nice piece bro!
we hv along way to go. wht we hv here in Nigeria is more of crude Palm Oil. the facilities to fractionate and refine them is even expensive. the govt will need to assist young businesses go grow.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
price update: Oil has gone up as fruit scarcity deepens........ 10500 for first grade without keg and transportation as @ today.
menwongo, peeo, sanod whts d update from ur location
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
donparosky:
price update: Oil has gone up as fruit scarcity deepens........ 10500 for first grade without keg and transportation as @ today.
My brother I sold 250 kegs of uncooked oil today @ 10kg.
And 15 kegs @ 10.5kg
Yesterday one man been the worry me make I sell uncooked oil @ 9.5kg for am, as if Na him d dash me palm fruit.

We all said the price will go up from last month till further notice but some people took it kindly and later be begging for price reduction as if Na me make the price go up.

Sometimes e de pain no be here. As I know what they are selling up north.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mind you, during Ramadan fast price of palm oil usually go down.
So therefore after this Ramadan fast expect the unexcitable prices grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
donparosky:
haa..bossman? the price no be here ooo.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
menwongo:

My brother I sold 250 kegs of uncooked oil today @ 10kg.
And 15 kegs @ 10.5kg
Yesterday one man been the worry me make I sell uncooked oil @ 9.5kg for am, as if Na him d dash me palm fruit.

We all said the price will go up from last month till further notice but some people took it kindly and later be begging for price reduction as if Na me make the price go up.

Sometimes e de pain no be here. As I know what they are selling up north.
lol it's well. d tin just dey start sef! d price will go very high Dis yr if it starts like this during Ramadan

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
reports from imo state, fruit scarcity gruadually gaining momentum as the yield reduces. my boys are competing with indigenes for fruits self.
its normal, the rise in price of palm oil is associated to this scarcity and it will keep getting scarce as we run into the ember months. in view of this,our supply schedule has been slightly modified. this is to serve you better.

All orders coming in from now onwards shall take maximum of two weeks for deliveries and not the normal one week we usually set from the day of payment. this is due to the scarcity in fruits and to ensure that we dont rush to supply sub standard grades of palm oil.

quality is our watchword, THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE and GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Carmal90(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
donparosky:
reports from imo state, fruit scarcity gruadually gaining momentum as the yield reduces. my boys are competing with indigenes for fruits self.
its normal, the rise in price of palm oil is associated to this scarcity and it will keep getting scarce as we run into the ember months. in view of this,our supply schedule has been slightly modified. this is to serve you better.

All orders coming in from now onwards shall take maximum of two weeks for deliveries and not the normal one week we usually set from the day of payment. this is due to the scarcity in fruits and to ensure that we dont rush to supply sub standard grades of palm oil.

quality is our watchword, THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE and GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES

It digit sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Carmal90:

It digit sir
OGA we na village men o, hope its not our phone nos that u asking for cos we no sabi english lol
Anywheres here u go;

08166147730 calls only, and 09083092550 whatsapp
GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
@donparosky my stock is running low. this one that you said its two weeks, i urgently need oil like this. people are beginning to comment well on your oil and quality, i dont want to change suppliers so i dont loose customers. you know am just starting and you need to assist me. i sent some whatsap message but u didnt respond, pls can you chat me up immediately. thank you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
vickyjohn:
@donparosky my stock is running low. this one that you said its two weeks, i urgently need oil like this. people are beginning to comment well on your oil and quality, i dont want to change suppliers so i dont loose customers. you know am just starting and you need to assist me. i sent some whatsap message but u didnt respond, pls can you chat me up immediately. thank you
wow, happy to hear that, quality is our watchword.

just saw ur whatsapp messages, will attend to them. was too busy today, if the qnty is less, we can supply you this week cos we are coming to abuja by saturday for supplies but if its much, am afraid it will hv to be in two weeks time. its not as if we cant get them asap, but we try to follow due process to ensure you get good quality that you paid for and you are satisfied.

GOD bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
donparosky:

Still #10,000 sir. Na Saturday palm fruit market go determine. The scarcity don dey pass normal o!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
menwongo:
Mind you, during Ramadan fast price of palm oil usually go down.
So therefore after this Ramadan fast expect the unexcitable prices grin

After Ramadan, palm oil business go start properly tongue tongue
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Peeo:

After Ramadan, palm oil business go start properly tongue tongue
Hhhhhmmm no be small properly
We no even see enough fruit buy after selling our oil. We are lamenting here
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
menwongo:

See you soon brother!
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
menwongo:

walahi d scarcity no be here o. presently d tin don pass our power like this. its my first time of experiencing chronic scarcity from early june. everywhere is dry, just struggling to meet demands.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
donparosky:
walahi d scarcity no be here o. presently d tin don pass our power like this. its my first time of experiencing chronic scarcity from early june. everywhere is dry, just struggling to meet demands.
Your own is better, you want to meet demand.
Mine is waste; we sold out our small storage, believing to buy palm fruit today.

Na only 300 bounces we fit struggle buy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
menwongo:

Your own is better, you want to meet demand.
Mine is waste; we sold out our small storage, believing to buy palm fruit today.

Na only 300 bounces we fit struggle buy
chai! Dis yr come too early o.
e no go easy walahi
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hon minister of oil,danparosky I salute you. Do you mean to say or to forecast that oil prices will skyrock very soon? Cos am still contemplating storing more at this new price.your professional advice is most welcome
donparosky:
chai! Dis yr come too early o.
e no go easy walahi
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Please any Ibadan based dealer here please...
Just call or WhatsApp please. 07034699493
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2017
etiumo:
Hon minister of oil,danparosky I salute you. Do you mean to say or to forecast that oil prices will skyrock very soon? Cos am still contemplating storing more at this new price.your professional advice is most welcome
you can store uptill 15k. dats d max price I can advise anyone not to exceed.
God bless our hussles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2017
thank you HONOURABLE for this important advice coming direct from a professional angle. i like taking professional advice from an authority before quitting. i want to assure u dat i will take it seriously. To other comrades out there in the struggle, take note, this is direct from the pulpit. u re adviced
donparosky:
you can store uptill 15k. dats d max price I can advise anyone not to exceed.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
etiumo:
thank you HONOURABLE for this important advice coming direct from a professional angle. i like taking professional advice from an authority before quitting. i want to assure u dat i will take it seriously. To other comrades out there in the struggle, take note, this is direct from the pulpit. u re adviced

@etiumo, where's your location sir?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Good morning madam.am based in port harcourt. my business is based in Akwa ibom
Peeo:

@etiumo, where's your location sir?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mindworx: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good Afternoon Sir(s)/Ma(s),

Please am new here, and am very new to this business. I have been combing nairaland for this kind of thread. I need your advice. I have 40 units, (25kg) kegs of palm oil for sale. I want to know when to sell and how to sell to make best profit. Sales location am looking at is my area here in Ajah

Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
etiumo:
lol all dis washing ehhh. oga ur boy loyal oooooo
GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
mindworx:
Good Afternoon Sir(s)/Ma(s),

Please am new here, and am very new to this business. I have been combing nairaland for this kind of thread. I need your advice. I have 40 units, (25kg) kegs of palm oil for sale. I want to know when to sell and how to sell to make best profit. Sales location am looking at is my area here in Ajah

Thank you.
BEST months for sale are,
ending oct
november
december
january

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.