Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,471 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. (1305 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Ryabcool(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
I've been a member of this forum for years, amd I only just realized I really don't have many friends here. Been ghosting for so long that it seemed like normal. Well, boredom on this lovely Sunday has finally gotten me to put myself out there.

So here goes; I'm looking to make friends and I think I'm pretty fun to chat with. Got a crazy sense of humour and I love to tease. I'd like to say I'm intelligent, and I enjoy an intelligent conversation with someone who isn't shy. Guys are cool but females would be most preferred as I tend to flow easier with them. Feel free to hit me up if interested.

By the way, my picture is on my profile if you're curious.

Yeah Yeah I know I shouldn't be seeking attention, but what's a bored guy to do? Boredom is really a naughty woman. grin
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Cutehector(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sinaj.. dump smelly for this dude
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
@OP all the people i am following are the best people here u can take as friends. just check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Sinaj.. dump smelly for this dude
him bear bear de fear me lipsrsealed

I rather stick to smellymouth grin
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by MrCork: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ryabcool:
I've been a member of this forum for years, amd I only just realized I really don't have many friends here. Been ghosting for so long that it seemed like normal. Well, boredom on this lovely Sunday has finally gotten me to put myself out there.

So here goes; I'm looking to make friends and I think I'm pretty fun to chat with. Got a crazy sense of humour and I love to tease. I'd like to say I'm intelligent, and I enjoy an intelligent conversation with someone who isn't shy. Guys are cool but females would be most preferred as I tend to flow easier with them. Feel free to hit me up if interested.

By the way, my picture is on my profile if you're curious.

Yeah Yeah I know I shouldn't be seeking attention, but what's a bored guy to do? Boredom is really a naughty woman. grin

..bro try Ellacute45 & Onstelly...they date anytin! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Ryabcool(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:

I rather stick to smellymouth grin
Looool I'm not that old. Just hairy. Can change to a pic with less hair if you wanna see. cheesy
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Ryabcool(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
@OP all the people i am following are the best people here u can take as friends. just check my profile.
thanks Bro
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ryabcool:
Looool I'm not that old. Just hairy. Can change to a pic with less hair if you wanna see. cheesy
lol was just kidin tongue

Nice pic u got dere

1 Like

Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by onstelly(f): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

Leave me alone please
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Destined2win: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Ryabcool(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
lol was just kidin tongue

Nice pic u got dere
thanks smiley

You're very pretty too, if I may say so smiley
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by ALAGA1: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:

I rather stick to smellymou.th grin

Hey dearie.. grin

Happy sunday smiley
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by MrCork: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
onstelly:

Leave me alone please

..but how the hell u sopose to find man on nairaland when u all ways comin up wit atitude?...am i not tryna help u? (((GROW UP)))) undecided
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ryabcool:
thanks smiley

You're very pretty too, if I may say so smiley
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALAGA1:

Hey dearie.. grin

Happy sunday smiley
xme to u E-Hubby kiss
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

Wickid grin
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by ALAGA1: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
xme to u E-Hubby kiss

Kontinu undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by pussypounder(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALAGA1:

Kontinu undecided lipsrsealed
boo boo

Why u mad embarassed
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by ALAGA1: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
boo boo

Why u mad embarassed

Mad ke? Am sane oo grin
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

..bro try Ellac.ute45 & Onstelly...they date anytin! smiley
[size=60pt]grow up[/size]
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALAGA1:

Mad ke? Am sane oo grin
lol grin of course u are sane
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Ryabcool(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
ellacute45:
[size=60pt]grow up[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by MrHeff(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
So, have you met anyone?
Re: Bored... I'd Like To Make Friends On Here. by Ryabcool(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Not really

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Dies After Kissing Her Boyfriend / OMG... Come In And See The World Fattest Kid [so Disgusting] / Why Married Women Should Act As Runs Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.