Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? (2499 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / I Am Wasting My Sperm This Days, It Fit Finish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. How was service(for those who went to church ni oo)

So, I went to another bible study and a question came to my mind. We have been studying bible before I was born and we are still studying it sad. It's the same story every time and the same moral lesson.
I have this imagination of Bible to be a course in school angry, does that mean we won't graduate undecided.
My question is 'When will we finish studying the bible

Lalasticlala, happy Sunday cheesy
Nawty, bestie kiss
Romancelanders, hi guys.
Nairalanders, happy Sunday and I wish you the best in this new week
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nawa oh...HateU2 don turn SU undecided

Well there is a difference between studying the bible and reading the bible...It takes 6 months to read the whole books in the bible.

To study means to fix the mind closely upon a subject; to dwell upon anything in thought; to muse; to ponder. So if you really wanna study the bible it can take eternity because each day you study a chapter, it breeds up new meaning and knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by cruzita(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
we will study the bible forever

why u no ask ,when our stomach go tire to collect food?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Florblu(f): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
When will we stop breathing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by NigerDeltan(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Waow.... This is so romantic
Mttcheeew

2 Likes

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Freakypinky(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm been reading my book of Bible stories since I was a child and now the whole stuff is pretty boring to me considering the number if times I've heard certain sermons.
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Can someone take this trash to Religion section?
it seems some people post every shít here undecided
seriously

1 Like

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by khristals(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
that's why church dey tire me;
they don't say nothing I haven't heard before and tbh it gets boring most times..

...but then I see some other pple nodding to the message I feel like am the worst person alive cry
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:
Nawa oh...HateU2 don turn SU undecided

Well there is a difference between studying the bible and reading the bible...It takes 6 months to read the whole books in the bible.

To study means to fix the mind closely upon a subject; to dwell upon anything in thought; to muse; to ponder. So if you really wanna study the bible it can take eternity because each day you study a chapter, it breeds up new meaning and knowledge.

Wow...GOD bless you for this answer...the op thinks the bible is like that her big principles of banking and finance textbook that her lecturer keeps teaching one thing every year...the bible is full of inspirations and revelations, thats why diff men of GOD can preach diff message from a particular chapter.

3 Likes

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Freakypinky:
I'm been reading my book of Bible stories since I was a child and now the whole stuff is pretty boring to me considering the number if times I've heard certain sermons.
I beg your pardon and crave your enduldgence, is that on your dp?
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by theEYe21(f): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Never! grin
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:
Nawa oh...HatteU2 don turn SU undecided

cheesy
Viz, I be SU ooo cheesy. Ask lalasticlala
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
WHEN WILL YOU STOP EATING FOOD?

1 Like

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by ALAGA1: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy
Viz, I be SU ooo cheesy. Ask lalasticlal

grin
Chai...Even you can turn born again? Naugtynaughty...what are you waiting for? The end is near grin
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by donholy28(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Because everytime u read it u learn new things...its still the best selling book in the world from when u wr born till now
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
firstking01:
Wow...GOD bless you for this answer...the op thinks the bible is like that her big principles of banking and finance textbook that her lecturer keeps teaching one thing every year...the bible is full of inspirations and revelations, thats why diff men of GOD can preach diff message from a particular chapter.

lol, I went for a conference sometime last year and the preacher took just one text in the bible "Our father who art in heaven" he taught that lesson like I have never heard. Since then whenever I am going through any ish I remember "our father who art in heaven" cheesy

Mehn, some preachers are the bomb! Except from all these 21st century preacher who will be talking about business and insurance inside sermon. Smh undecided
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by firstking01(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, I went for a conference sometime last year and the preacher took just one text in the bible "Our father who art in heaven" he taught that lesson like I have never heard. Since then whenever I am going through any ish I remember "our father who art in heaven" cheesy

Mehn, some preachers are the bomb! Except from all these 21st century preacher who will be talking about business and insurance inside sermon. Smh undecided

Lol @ business and insurance...but we must balance it...maybe he did'n balance it well, you know GOD said, i wish above all things that thou prosper. even as thy soul prospereth
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol @ business and insurance...but we must balance it...maybe he did'n balance it well, you know GOD said, i wish above all things that thou prosper. even as thy soul prospereth...teaching bout business ain't bad in church but it must come with timing.
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol @ business and insurance...but we must balance it...maybe he did'n balance it well, you know GOD said, i wish above all things that thou prosper. even as thy soul prospereth...teaching bout business ain't bad in church but it must come with timing....
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

grin
Chai...Even you can turn born again? Naughtynaughty...what are you waiting for? The end is near grin

We are now born again cheesy
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
firstking01:
Lol @ business and insurance...but we must balance it...maybe he did'n balance it well, you know GOD said, i wish above all things that thou prosper. even as thy soul prospereth

well i think that is why churches need to organize seminars. You can teach stuffs like that there...During Sunday services all we wanna learn in the "word". Not how you flew to Chicago for a conference and met some other business partners. That one no rhyme now grin
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
HateU2:
We are now born again cheesy

No more lesbian things? lipsrsealed
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by ivyy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Freakypinky:

Phone is having issues. Not coming on.I'm using someone's phone to browse in here. Will be back on soon enough. Keep it up wink kiss

1 Like

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

well i think that is why churches need to organize seminars. You can teach stuffs like that there...During Sunday services all we wanna learn in the "word". Not how you flew to Chicago for a conference and met some other business partners. That one no rhyme now grin

Lol
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
ivyy:

Phone is having issues. Not coming on.I'm using someone's phone to browse in here. Will be back on soon enough. Keep it up wink kiss

vizkiz

Now I see why "switched off" were the answers I got cry
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

No more lesbian things? lipsrsealed

It's now party cheesy with mrcork
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
HateU2:
It's now party cheesy with mrcork

chai... mrcork! You are chopping two punny on nairaland without telling us! shocked
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by MrCork: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

chai... mrcork! You are chopping two punny on nairaland without telling us! shocked

yea bro....HateU2 & Refiner have all ready aggred we can do 3some when I arrive in Nigeria for summmer...I offerd to buy them Chinesse fried rice in return for the favor thou! smiley
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by vizkiz: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

yea bro....HateU2 & Refiner have all ready aggred we can do 3some when I arrive in Nigeria for summmer...I offerd to buy them Chinesse fried rice in return for the favor thou! smiley

oh my God! grin

But why don't you take HateU2 to London? She wish to leave the country and become light-skinned wink
Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by MrCork: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

oh my God! grin

But why don't you take HateU2 to London? She wish to leave the country and become light-skinned wink

HateU2 to London?....the same Hate2u??....that ilitarate ragamofffin Lagos girl?...u want her to come to Heathrow Airport and start abusin white people in Yoruba callin Sango to atack them?? ((((NO THANKS))) undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

yea bro....HatteU2 & Reffiner have all ready aggred we can do 3some when I arrive in Nigeria for summmer...I offerd to buy them Chinesse fried rice in return for the favor thou! smiley
Mumu cheesy
Don't derail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Married A SUN GIRL On Daily Sun Newspaper / 12 Obvious Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out / Most Extreme Body Piercings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.