Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Please I Need Your Help/advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help/advice! (549 Views)

Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) / My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) / Help..... Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help/advice! by kvngjesse(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am not really into dating these days, and stuffs like that because of what i've gone through in relationships. There's this girl i met in school,her name's:Chidinma she's quiet, slim, light skinned, she's intelligent, pink lips, and to crown it all up, we both look alike smiley, people called us brothers and sisters, and all that. She's just too perfect.
I don't really know how to tell her how i feel for her, am the shy type.
Please help me out!
Re: Please I Need Your Help/advice! by sinaj(f): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
forward her number grin my nl brothers will epp u out wink
Re: Please I Need Your Help/advice! by BrianRoss: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
watin again dey than to toast her la?
If u love her u walk up to her shikina

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help/advice! by kvngjesse(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
BrianRoss:
watin again dey than to toast her la?

If u love her u walk up to her shikina
tnx..
Re: Please I Need Your Help/advice! by vicky6855(f): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
lol... Are you serious?

First of all you need to change your entire personality..... some girls actually like shy guys but it might not be this one.....

There are skillls used in gisting ladies... no matter how beautiful or rich they are.. but this skills are not for the shy guys.....

But if you want to change your personality completely and win this bae... I recommend you stop reading love novels and searching how to make a girl like you on Google...

Instead I want you to visit this link www.nairaland.com/Ilengend.... Although what the person in this link says is exaggerated, if you have a mind of your own you will understand how to win any girl

Remember the dorminant guys get to keep the girl... While the lesser ones will look on forever
Re: Please I Need Your Help/advice! by UyiIredia(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nobody will or should help you out. It's up to you to man up and tell her how you feel about her.
Re: Please I Need Your Help/advice! by kvngjesse(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
vicky6855:
lol... Are you serious?

First of all you need to change your entire personality..... some girls actually like shy guys but it might not be this one.....

There are skillls used in gisting ladies... no matter how beautiful or rich they are.. but this skills are not for the shy guys.....

But if you want to change your personality completely and win this bae... I recommend you stop reading love novels and searching how to make a girl like you on Google...

Instead I want you to visit this link www.nairaland.com/Ilengend.... Although what the person in this link says is exaggerated, if you have a mind of your own you will understand how to win any girl

Remember the dorminant guys get to keep the girl... While the lesser ones will look on forever
Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do 'mercy Killing'? / Another Plus Size Lady With Her Tiny Hubby Breaks The Internet With Their Pre-we / 6 Dating Myths We Should Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.