Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Let’s Talk About Depression - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let’s Talk About Depression (6260 Views)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / 12 Things You Really Need To Know About Depression. / What You Need To Know About DEPRESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivyy:

Actually drinking water often is very good. Keep that up please. It's normal to feel down when things don't turn out the way we want it to. Just try and fight it dear.

Don't forget to cast a vote for me tomorrow smiley kiss

That's a good one. grin
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by ivyy(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
PushPlay:

That's a good one. grin

Thanks Pushplay. wink wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by naijamakossa(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

Actually drinking water often is very good. Keep that up please. It's normal to feel down when things don't turn out the way we want it to. Just try and fight it dear.

Don't forget to cast a vote for me tomorrow smiley kiss
ok dear
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Krasid:
Not really.I don't fall asleep as easily as I did before I was depressed, but I know the sleep would eventually come as long as I am at peace with myself.
have you voted, today its the final.
link is
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand#up
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by ivyy(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Krasid:
Not really.I don't fall asleep as easily as I did before I was depressed, but I know the sleep would eventually come as long as I am at peace with myself.

.Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 26, 2016
This thread is so inspiring.
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by opeaceo: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
kokomilala:
It's more of a spiritual problem either occasioned by a nagging conscience when one has sinned, living one's life apart from Christ.Or, a ploy by the devil to drive a person to nurse the idea of suicide.
Joy in the LORD.Fellowship with other Christians prevents it, research has found out.

What did you just type

I feel like unleashing a legion of demons on you. What did you just type again??
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by kokomilala(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
@Opeaceo.For a start,I think I find your manner very uncouth.To arrogate the power to appraise my work is unbecoming of a sensible person.When has the right to free expression become the business of another?You should be more concerned with the burden to regulate your existence.
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by opeaceo: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
kokomilala:
@Opeaceo.For a start,I think I find your manner very uncouth.To arrogate the power to appraise my work is unbecoming of a sensible person.When has the right to free expression become the business of another?You should be more concerned with the burden to regulate your existence.

I'll throw my "manners" into the bin of forgetfulness because what you typed was nons-ense. How can you say depression is more of a spiritual problem?? Am I supposed to clap for you or to cheer you on??

Is any issue of mental health a spiritual problem?? And for your last sentence, I'll save my insults for someone worthy, I can't even waste my insults on you. Despicable. being!!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by ivyy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
kokomilala:
It's more of a spiritual problem either occasioned by a nagging conscience when one has sinned, living one's life apart from Christ.Or, a ploy by the devil to drive a person to nurse the idea of suicide.
Joy in the LORD.Fellowship with other Christians prevents it, research has found out.

Please depression is not a spiritual problem. There's no bliss in this kind of ignorance. This thread was created to enlighten people like you.
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by SafeDavid(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by SafeDavid(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Talking to someone about depression is one thing but finding someone who truly understands how one feel is another thing.

Some people will just listen for the sake of hearing instead of trying to help in solving your probz.

It is well sha
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by Greengeek: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by ajasay3030(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2020
Truly, we need someone to talk to when we are depressed. However, finding what the cause of our depression is is the first step in solving the problem.

You can check this out for more info: https://healthdoconline.com/types-of-depression-causes-treatments-in-men-women-children/
Re: Let’s Talk About Depression by emitheo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm also going through depression and I am not a religious person but I have found out lately that drawing close to God in prayers helps me more than anything as my depressive thoughts actually reduces...try it and see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brain Worm From Poorly Cooked Pork And Unclean Handling / Is There Any Cure For Menstrual Pain / What You Need To Know About Your Eye Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.