Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs (12512 Views)

List Of 57 Lgs, Lcdas Sole Administrators Swore In By Governor Ambode / Ambode Sworn-in Sole Administrators for Lagos LGAs And Councils - See Photos / Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Today, Gov Ambode Swore In Sole Administrators For All LGAs

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ambode-swears-in-sole.html

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by benedictnsi(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Good for them....
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Samakus(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Are we really practicing federalism in this territorial(political) conjecture called Nigeria? Because it's obvious that states have devised a meaner way of raping the concept "federalism" more than the central government, by the way they erode the autonomy of LGs.pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by seunmsg(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Is it constitutional to appoint sole administrators to administer local governments? The national assembly should just amend the constitution and give local governments the much needed autonomy or else, the councils will remain moribund appendages of the state governments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Another means of looting the treasury embarassed
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by MKO4ever(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
And this is the only time I have seen pictures of Ambode without that smile

E be like say this guy nor trust all these Administrators oo

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by snadguy007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
No more local government chairman, what we have now are sole administrators who are not answerable to anybody except the governor.
Its well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by omenpetrol: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
He's getting fat. See chicks like puff-puff.
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by lifezone247(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
MKO4ever:
And this is the first and only picture of Ambode I have ever seen without that smile
this matter to serous that na why.
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by gabazin080(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
nothing to say on this. but God knows i dont like this man. he wants to turn lagos to london and make it affordable for only the rich. i use to vex wen i remember how this man made many homeless and destroyed many igbo shops in ladipo and oshodi all in the name of turning lagos to a megacity
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by truthspeaks: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nawa oo. Is dis military era?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by truthspeaks: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
U dnt believe in ur saints' party anymore? undecided dnt tel me u r alredy losing faith in ur party
Keneking:
Another means of looting the treasury embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by masseratti: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
seunmsg:
Is it constitutional to appoint sole administrators to administer local governments? The national assembly should just amend the constitution and give local governments the much needed autonomy or else, the councils will remain moribund appendages of the state governments.
well the national assembly cant do shit about that, the constitution is skewed, the military heads of state gave the job to rotimi Williams of blessed memory, the military added its own to suit them and passed it as a decree, the only institution that has powers over the LGAs is the state house of assembly, thats where our next focus should be on, not the NA, lets make sure we vote in people we know into the state assembly so that they wont be an appendage of the various governors.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by oodua1stson: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
I remember when Southwest had pdp governors, they conducted local govt election. Election which acn and pdp won without noise.

Ever since apc came into power they have never conducted any local govt election. All they did was appoint their stooge to oversee things and siphon money

And then some idiots will say pdp is corrupt

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Gagame(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omo see my landlord ooo.....

The poster above me though

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by shaddoww: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
At least they should leave this position too for people below 35. It's time we av a political dat will give tickets for chairmanship to youths.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by IamAtribalist: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
cool
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by tech2477: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
You must be dreaming grin grin
shaddoww:
At least they should leave this position too for people below 35. It's time we av a political dat will give tickets for chairmanship to youths.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Governor Ambode!
The Silent Achiever

cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by hayatou27: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
All I see is vengeance in his eyes.
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Omotall(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
noted,next pls cool
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Frank3n2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
The last picture though grin
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by shaddoww: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
tech2477:
You must be dreaming grin grin
I dey dream big
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Stepoo: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
I c
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by MoneyGreen(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nice one Ambode.. All these thieving LG Chairmanship candidate won't even let us rest.. Eti-Osa LGA, the General got sworn in.. Haters go hug power plant if Nepa don bring light.. tongue
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by comos: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
is there any Igbo-man among them ?
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
masseratti:
well the national assembly cant do shit about that, the constitution is skewed, the military heads of state gave the job to rotimi Williams of blessed memory, the military added its own to suit them and passed it as a decree, the only institution that has powers over the LGAs is the state house of assembly, thats where our next focus should be on, not the NA, lets make sure we vote in people we know into the state assembly so that they wont be an appendage of the various governors.

The national assembly can still amend the 1999 constitution to remove the overbearing control that the governors wield on the councils. They should just amend the section that allows the state governments to operate and receive local governments allocation through the state joint accounts and let local councils receive their allocation directly from the federation account into individual council accounts. The constitution should also be amended to allow INEC to conduct local governments election. The various SIEC's have failed in their duties of conducting regular election and that responsibilities should be given to INEC. And please, forget about state assemblies. They rejected an amendment to the constitution that would have given them financial independence, how then will they ever ensure the independence of local governments?
Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
gabazin080:
nothing to say on this. but God knows i dont like this man. he wants to turn lagos to london and make it affordable for only the rich. i use to vex wen i remember how this man made many homeless and destroyed many igbo shops in ladipo and oshodi all in the name of turning lagos to a megacity
ogbeni Knw be by force to live lagos,go back to ur village abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs by tech2477: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
lol, wake up ooo
shaddoww:

I dey dream big

(1) (2) (Reply)

Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank / Ramadan: Buhari Suspends FEC To Break Fast / National Grid Hasn't Collapsed This Year – Minister, Goddy Jedy-Agba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.