Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,333 members, 7,857,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola (20396 Views)

Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos / Blackout: Ikeja Electric Announces One Month Power Outage / Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by emiye(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
comos:
story for the week.

Fashola said work will begin at Lagos-Ibadan express road last week, at the moment no contractor on site
I was on the road less than 30 minutes ago, RCC was on site. Can you justify your "at the moment" assertion?

1 Like

Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by stonemasonn: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fashola has to first upgrade the power transmission systems and network with billions of naira to be able to carry the target 10,000MW before he can make any meaningful headway. Also encouraging private individuals to invest in alternative power source like photovoltaic and wind energy in their homes and supplying any excess power back to the grid with incentives will help a lot.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by sunnyside16(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Okay! Fashola has spoken, next please.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by henryadex(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
comos:
story for the week.

Fashola said work will begin at Lagos-Ibadan express road last week, at the moment no contractor on site

Scroll back the links you'll see Julius Berger and RCC already working on site poor you
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by k2kay(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mr talkative, let results do the talking
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by 9jaRonin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
ozoigbondu:

About to
We shall
They will
Soon

Insert any other future tense

Eventually.... grin
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by bolafex(f): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yeah.
About time he puts on his steel garb since he wants to now use a tough approach.
Yeye dey smell.We are tired of all talk-no action please.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
comos:
story for the week.

that is not true, Julis Berger is on the Long Bridge of Lagos Ibadan Express Way already working
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Omogbhollahorn(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
comos:
story for the week.

dumb f**k liar that you are
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Aroh48(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mr honourabale minister of darkness,you don see as d thing dey be?when yu dey criticize oga jona,yu know no say the thing no easy.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by BABANGBALI: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bros abeg make we hear word jo
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by holybabayo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
ABDC will not follow suit. Na to dey increase consumptions units be their own job. shit!
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by refreshrate: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please someone should tell this man to keep quiet biko

Nuisance
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by olu1759(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Baba leave trash for lawma,leave story for kemi olunloyo,just start anyhow,if you use blind approach,na regular power supply we need,don't care how,if you like go kainji dam go hold pole....
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by dmanj: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
ozoigbondu:

About to We shall They will Soon
'we will soon very soon'
laughing in fulani
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by olu1759(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rose2014:
Will Will soon Set to To Very soon Ready to
grin grin grin grin grin
fashola will give us regular power supply,Shallnt him?
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
i dnnt jus knw y my pple lik going round d bushes even wen a path as bin laid,..our source of power generation is no doubt an obsolete means in a modern world ...we shuld go fr nuclear power once n forall ,,we kuku dey attend nuclear power summits,,or more of hydro plants in place...dis we eliminate all time xcuse of gas shortage n low water level..wateva d cost am sure as an amount ..let every state generate power 4 it own sole consumption dat brings in easier supervision n efficiency ...naija is jus dt student u giv textbook to copy n yet stil fails..pains sey!
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Ephemmm: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rose2014:
Will
Will soon
Set to
To
Very soon
Ready to

grin grin grin grin grin

It all started from here....

Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Just be careful b4 'I pass my nebough' importers will gang 4 u........ I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by sojics(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ejighi onu etinye Azu na ofe!
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by banme1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing decision cheesy
chief zombieeee.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Kiakia(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tough ko! Tough ni! Tough ke? Fashola should start working already and not telling us of his plans. Nigerians want to enjoy uninterrupted power supply in their country and not some vain plans that may not see the light of the day eventually.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
SleekAboki:
The only sophisticated minister that thrice generated zero MW in 9 months.

We miss Barth nnaji.
grin grin grin Nigerians never see somchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
fctguy:
SO this is what this man can come up with after 10 months in office, what a waste angry
He is about to...

He just discovered...

He will distribute...
cheesy cheesy
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by papoose180(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by CaptPlanet(m): 3:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
I see Nigerians making fun of Fashola.

You know what.....it is not Fashola's fault that we do not have light.

It is our fault. (And it is not GEJ or even Buhari's fault too....just in case.).

Nigerians....do not pay their bills, do illegal connection, vandalise electrical equipment anyhow, turn contracts for power into open bazzar for everyone to come and eat, bypass the new E-meters (yes)....and even come and beat up DISCO officials who come to enforce colelction of bills.

Abi.......where do you expect the DISCOS and GENCOS to get money to function.....when you people are cheating them of the money?

If you want light......24/7.....we must pay our bills. So that the DISCOS and GENCOS have enough cash to pay for improvements. Because that is the new music.....privatization....that we have been singing since 2014....long before Fashola came around.....(and which was the right thing to do by the way).

After all...over ten years ago....you Nigerians were paying N5000 and above for SIM card. You complained....but did they not use the money to improve their facilties? And once the improvements took effect....did we not see price reduction.? If you want our power to be 24/7...let us suffer high bills....so that we can have some improvements. We need to get up to 20000mw. We need to improve our transmission facilites. And the Government has hands off power...and banks do not have the money to dash DISCOS. So....it is coming from our pockets.

Sorry Nigerians....perhaps we should have stopped GEJ from doing them DISCO and GENCO thing. But we kept quiet. Even then....where is govt going to find 1billion USD yearly....if not more...to improve things?

What is this one saying?

Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by justjify(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
ozoigbondu:

About to
We shall
They will
Soon

Hmmm... This government self, they always...
Plan to
Intend
Looking to
Consider
Contemplate

When will the actual work commence? After 2019?
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by teewazup: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Fashola should address the issue of outrageous bill as a matter of urgency. People are being forced to pay for what they don't use. Meter supposed to be given free, yet people paid for meters yet the meters are not issued. Corruption is steering at Fashola's nose yet he remain incommunicado.
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by teewazup: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
na today?
Ephemmm:

It all started from here....
Re: I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola by Ephemmm: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
teewazup:
na today?

Ask google.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati / Uzodinma: We Won’t Let Oshiomhole Be Humiliated Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.