Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,016 members, 7,856,081 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola (25248 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by amclimax(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Slitman:
Why not bury your big head in shame ? What your hero Jonathan couldn't fix for over five years you want someone else to perform magic under a year .
I repeat bury your ugly face in shame
I no get your time cuz i can't die for any politician or defend any mumu party... Can I pass the weed to you ?

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by onatisi(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
"“We’ve been trying to generate sustainable energy for 66 years and I’ve spent 6.5, 7 months. I have learnt a lot to convince me that the problems can be solved,” Fashola added. “I haven’t visited all the power plants but I intend to. I intend to visit all the power facilities so that I understand what I’m expected to manage. If I wanted to do that in a whole month, it wouldn’t be enough."

This man is simply not fit for this job ,just like the dullard that appointed him
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Orikinla(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.thecable.ng/i-want-the-nigerian-promise-fulfilled-before-i-die-says-fashola

Great visions make great men and women.
May our shining light of the world, Jesus Christ show you the way forward.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2016
I've never ceased to trust Fash; not after his achievement in Lagos state tongue
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by onatisi(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
Snowflake002:
I've never ceased to trust Fash; not after his achievement in Lagos state tongue
Lagos was a federal capital for donkey years ,the structure were already on ground,Lagos was already a major industrial developed state and the state was making big money,all fashola did was just to clean up a few dirty place,if you think fashola is very good just take him to a state like osun or ekiti where there is virtually nothing and see how he will fumble,now he is faced with such a challenge and he is already fumbling big time

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by chiefobdk(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
cheesy Dead wrong! *In Mr Hudson's Voice*
Final FIXING tongue tongue tongue tongue

ok. u rr right..
final fixing ever.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by daprincel(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2016
I think he should tell us what exactly the problem is!!!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by kan12(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Lai Mohammed has succeeded in corrupting your tender mind.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by NosaHenry(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2016
APC promise you mean. You all will be politically dead by 2019 if you cannot deliver on your promises.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Duru009(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Talk talk n talk ......

This govt and plenty talk....
Abeg we need solution....
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by teepain: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
dumie:
Then he should act swiftly. All the accolade, encomium and high praise lavished on him shouldn't be for nothing

The fact is that the gentleman is not to be blamed completely. Power outages we are experiencing is mainly due to vandalization of gas pipelines and other power infrastructures.

With respect to the Works and Housing portfolios, I believe the delay in passing the budget slowed things down.

Hopefully the gentleman will live perform for the collective benefits of Nigerians across political divides.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by lapo(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
It depends on when you are dying. I pray you live long sha. Naija problems pass one generation.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by stevecantrell: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
Talk is cheap.

America is equal opportunity & right to pursue happiness. Abeg, does Nigeria have a promise & what is the Nigerian promise?

Maybe he thinks we're gonna vote him for president... Nigerian promise...lol !
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by mikeapollo: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
He should first return the N78million that he stole to build a personal website and others. Then we know he is serious.
Ole!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by galuxidris(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Fashola is one of the minister who has Nigerians interest at heart.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Slitman: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2016
luvinhubby:

And what have you achieved with your life with your own thinking.
Nothing good will ever happen in your if you continue without thinking before you talk, mark my words.
Young man you're cursed already . You need thorough deliverance . .
Like an angel i have passed the message . . Change your way before it get too late . .
You may likely fail in life if you don't desist from being a negative mined person . . . It's not a threat but a warning
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by stevecantrell: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Barywhyte:
Fashola is already thinking about death. He's dreaming. He doesn't know that there is no such thing as Nigerian dream

The man is already started campaigning for his own selfish presidential bid, while we have a sitting president and the country remains in darkness. Some people though...
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by general1970: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Na 3 years you get Fash, stop dreaming and ranting. When you are in probation in 200level there's no way you can pass out with first class or 2/1 or less you re-seat for Jamb.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by luvinhubby(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Slitman:
Young man you're cursed already . You need thorough deliverance . .
Like an angel i have passed the message . . Change your way before it get too late . .
You may likely fail in life if you don't desist from being a negative mined person . . . It's not a threat but a warning

You are obviously spiritually ignorant & blind not to know that a Christian cannot be cursed.

Continue in your delusion & part to perdition if you don't know how to talk without thinking.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Ojiofor: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2016
menstrualpad:
Though I stand with GEJ I also love Fashola am a complete progressive
Mynd44[b], I claim ftc because the character up there has nothing to offer
[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2016
menstrualpad:
Though I stand with GEJ I also love Fashola am a complete progressive
Mynd44[b], I claim ftc because the character up there has nothing to offer[/b]

grin grin grin
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Dmanlex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
This one he's sounding like this, he's scared for not meeting up to the task .......... Baba try harder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.