Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

......message to my Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......message to my Ex (2413 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ......message to my Ex by schumastic(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Berlyn:
lol you wanna know ? undecided

sure why not, or are you scared they will come for you or what
Re: ......message to my Ex by Endy10(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Betlyn....first cute gurl that's really a gurl I've seen on nairaland
Re: ......message to my Ex by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Endy10:
Betlyn....first cute gurl that's really a gurl I've seen on nairaland
thanks kiss kiss there are many of us here kiss grin do some more research

1 Like

Re: ......message to my Ex by Endy10(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Berlyn:
thanks kiss kiss there are many of us here kiss grin do some more research

Will surely do...
And any lady that responds the way you just did, with appreciation, both for herself and others doesn't need ur ex. He is definitely missing out.

1 Like

Re: ......message to my Ex by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Endy10:

Will surely do...
And any lady that responds the way you just did, with appreciation, both for herself and others doesn't need ur ex. He is definitely missing out.
I'm sure he does...thanks dear do have a lovely night restv kiss

1 Like

Re: ......message to my Ex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
tongue

Even tho you just spilled something, i still have to give it to you tho, you sound so real, tour replies are never too harsh, yes a bit rude but still civil, take care dear... cool
Re: ......message to my Ex by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Even tho you just spilled something, i still have to give it to you tho, you sound so real, tour replies are never too harsh, yes a bit rude but still civil, take care dear... cool
thanks sweet kiss kiss
Re: ......message to my Ex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
thanks sweet kiss kiss

ur welcome dear, trust ur dat is going on well, not suffering from the stress we are facing in the typical Monday life living in Lagos. cool
Re: ......message to my Ex by halfricanadian(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Message to all my ex

Thank you for the all and all the good times bad times humiliation endurance perservarance lesson learnt kiss kiss tank u nd it will always take anoda place life time and world to get b back Good luck y'all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comment Of A Frustrated Guy Looking For A Facebook Girlfriend (snapshot) / A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened / Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.