Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman (65480 Views)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

My dog is now angry, let me chain you down before you bite your sister. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol, you have run out of what to say mumu, abeg go sleep. grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Yorubas are always the one holding biafra, are you slaves to them that you blame them for everything in your life. Life is truly hard for you, I understand.
I am Yoruba, but I wholeheartedly support biafra or division of Nigeria. The British joined 3 different nations together. can they themselves live with the Germans and french in the same country?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Okay, to prove this point, let us fix a date for battle, no guns, no knives or swords.

100 Akpu eating Igbo Alaba boys vs 100 Amala gulping Yoruba area boys in an open football field and fight till death , let us see who will win.

I know what will happen, the Yoruba Amala area boys will not even turn up for the fight , lol. cheesy

I thought you don't reside in Nigeria presently?

Cheiiii ibo man don scam on NL grin

Nna why una too like to dey make mouth sef! grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2016
princey83:

I am Yoruba, but I wholeheartedly support biafra or division of Nigeria. The British joined 3 different nations together. can they themselves live with the Germans and french in the same country?

You are trying to reason with an ignorant bigot !
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

Mate, I am based in the UK wink
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

He is actually sweating and shedding tears in his smelly 1 room he shared with his fellow ediots at Ajegunle. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

Bruahahahahahaha
No wonder the pained dude Wan arrange fight.

Lmaaoooo
He's indeed pained no be small grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Mate, I am based in the UK wink

Another oliva twist grin

Yeah right!

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhundred: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
princey83:

Read my past post again, I am not against there biafra. My people are cool without them, cos they even constitute nuisance all over the SW. We are not holding them from going, read my post again Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by modath(f): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Later when people start abusing you all you could do is to call your boyfriend mod to ban people, but you will be the first to make tribal slurs lace in innuendoes against the Igbos. Keep on hating, one day you will receive your reward. And please stop acting as if you are civilized because you are just another tribal bigot and ethnic supremacist!

Oh you died and went to tribal hell coma when your co travelers made it their lifetime assignment to denigrate the Yoruba over everything, no matter how stupid it is?

You are quick to wail about hypocrisy but unlook when your people make mockery or throw unfounded accusation at the Yoruba people... so I should remove my tribal pride so I can appeal to your sensibility? Imagine,!!! undecided

Sorry, the "sophistication" terminates at abusing my tribe & great people... Go ahead and abuse me, I gat the report bugspray for insects that won't have sense!! Swerve!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by EFGH: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Mayor21:
Is he God?
Well, as a Cross Riverian I support Biafra, and I believe it will come someday.

If you believe too.. Lemme see u hit that like button.

I am also a Cross Riverian and I support BIAFRA!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhundred: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

lol, I have run out of what to say, my foolish mother is a mumu, . grin

Yes, she is a certified mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by saintandsinnerz: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Let us have some compassion on his poor soul, you can tell he is not stable, probably having personal problems and looking for a scape goat. Have a laugh at his expense, trust me it works. He is not worth getting angry at.
Really, bro, I'm not angry but it beats my imagination that an adult who claims to be mentally ok can descend so low. If you go through the pages you will see where he was being summoned by one Omenka to come and spread hate messages and he obliged him. The worst part is that the article they are now using to abuse the Igbos centred on Buhari's regime, but Omenka, Modath, Hundredhundred and other tribal bigots and ethnic supremacists ignored it and went to the last small part where the Pastor said that Biafra is dead and picked on it just because it comfortably suits into their Igbophobic disposition!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Yes, she is a certified mumu.

Okay CLOWN you have entertained me for one night, scram...! wink
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2016
As a good yoruba dude with swagg and omoluabi nature I,hereby pledge my support for my afriakaa Jews blolada grin

Are you people happy now..
I pledge..there you go my ibo people..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhundred: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
saintandsinnerz:

Really, bro, I'm not angry but it beats my imagination that an adult who claims to be mentally ok can descend so low. If you go through the pages you will see where he was being summoned by one Omenka to come and spread hate messages and he obliged him. The worst part is that the article they are now using to abuse the Igbos centred on Buhari's regime, but Omenka, Modath, Hundredhundred and other tribal bigots and ethnic supremacists ignored it and went to the last small part where the Pastor said that Biafra is dead and picked on it just because it comfortably suits into their Igbophobic disposition!
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth with your lies. The whole thread was cool until your lunatic kinsmen started blaming Yorubas, saying Suleiman is Yoruba. You are Ibo and hypocrisy runs in your blood, you see the truth and can never say it cos you have all been cursed from womb. We will not sit by while you and your drug peddling kinsmen denigrate us, we will always return it to you. Mudafucking nitwit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Yes, I understand, it's an inherent insecureness that makes some of them explode whenever they hear or see the word 'Igbo', I usually ignore them but decided to take that mumu called hundredhundred for a ride and waste his time assuming he has anything worthwhile doing.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhundred: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Okay CLOWN you have entertained me for one night, scram...! wink

The deluded animal is still here, you are my dog.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhundred: 12:37am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Yes, I understand, it's an inherent insecureness that makes some of them explode whenever they hear or see the word 'Igbo', I usually ignore them but decided to take that mumu called hundredhundred for a ride and waste his time assuming he has anything worthwhile doing.

Buhaahaa My dog is getting more foolish. Waste whose time? Buhahahahahaa. Your dead parents did a good job in you guys, they made you believe all your problems are caused by Yorubas, its really a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:41am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Buhaahaa My dog is getting more foolish. Waste whose time? Buhahahahahaa. Your dead parents did a good job in you guys, they made you believe all your problems are caused by Yorubas, its really a disgrace.

Okay I forgot that you are a layabout and therefore have no time to waste.

By the way mumu, I have not and will not blame Yorubas for my problems and never have , so use that your big head to think before you start lashing out wildly at all and sundry , even at those who don't fall into the same category.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by saintandsinnerz: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2016
modath:

Oh you died and went to tribal hell coma when your co travelers made it their lifetime assignment to denigrate the Yoruba over everything, no matter how stupid it is?

You are quick to wail about hypocrisy but unlook when your people make mockery or throw unfounded accusation at the Yoruba people... so I should remove my tribal pride so I can appeal to your sensibility? Imagine,!!! undecided

Sorry, the "sophistication" terminates at abusing my tribe & great people... Go ahead and abuse me, I gat the report bugspray for insects that won't have sense!! Swerve!!
Hey, I don't want to be dragged into your tribal pig fight with some Igbos, but what I'm telling you is that you should come down from your moral high horse because you are as bigoted as they come. Just come out open and stop pretending as if you are not a tribal bigot. There is no shame in owning up to what you are.
NB: Why should I abuse you? It is inconsequential. Abusing you is abusing nothing!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhundred: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
ruggedchap:

Okay I forget that you are a layabout and therefore have no time to waste.

By the way mumu, I have not and will not blame Yorubas for my problems and never have , so use that your big head to think before you start lashing out wildly at all and sundry , even at those who don't fall into the same category.
[/s]

Mad dog, Ibo man calling others big head. BUhahahahaha. I will never blame your late useless father for this nonsense, we have to blame Yorubas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Gkemz: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Apostle Suleiman should go and sit down. He was initially making sense and i appreciate him for his thoughts and feelings and concern for the poor and deprived masses but along the line in that interview before the last paragraph he messed up. Why do you have to mention biafra with sentiments. Biafra is a peaceful nation even though she may have her weakpoint afterall no tribe is perfect. Finally, I'd like him to differentiate between fraud and scam just as he used those phrases to classify PDP and APC.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ADO21212(m): 1:26am On Jun 14, 2016
TEL THEM TO GET SENSE OF REASON,THEY CAN KILL BECAUSE OF MONEY

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ADO21212(m): 1:30am On Jun 14, 2016
YORUBA ARE NT FOOL LIKE IGBO NW
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Ready4watever: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:
Before you take this mallam serious, note these:

This same demented cleric predicted that Jonathan will win the 2015 election.

This same freestyle cleric predicted the death of El-rufai but perhaps forgot the date of the said death.

So whenever this humming bird of a prophet prophecize, know that the reverse will be the case cool
No matter what,never you insult a man of GOD,it backfires,you must be mindful of what you say about them
If not them,for the fact that they are men of GOD,they move in arrays of power,you could encounter
The opposite...ready4watever,,,he talked about Biafra being dead but I disagree with him on that,it will
Be achieved in our live time,mark my words and in no time too,intact the next on the line is this...
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Ready4watever: 3:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

My guy you ve said it all,how do you want us to turn up,when our own form of fight was not allowed
Fight is free so we should be allowed to use weapons freely cos if we do not,how long do you think
Amala can last in ones body,is it amala that is so watery simple because the cooks are so wicked
They add water so tee,e go turn to ogi,all in the name of preparing it well,,the apostle made a lot of
Sense to me,he was on point,he dealt with our problems hands down,like non other has been able to
Even your so claimed experts has failed to array it this way,pub can take a clue of what he said and lets
See what happens
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by johntolu: 3:41am On Jun 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
princey83:

I do not think the Igbo Nation, needs the support of any ethnic Nationally, in Nigeria, for them to successfully, pull out of the Nigerian state.
What the Igbo Nation needs to do, is to actually decide for themselves, if they want to stay in the Federation, or if they want to pull out.
You can not have a group of charlatans, led by one Kanu, an unknown quantity, agitating for the violent secession of the Igbo Nation from the Nigerian state, without having a single dane gun or a cutlass, neither does he have the support of the Igbo political leaders both in Abuja and South Eastern states capitals.
There is no way such group of 'jesters', led by Kanu, will be taken seriously by the Nigerian state.
Every ethnic Nationality, in Nigeria, has a right to self-determination but the Igbo leaders, political, cultural and religious have to come up with a demand, and present it to the Nigerian government, and call for a plebiscite.
They can also lobby other world powers to put pressure on the Nigerian government to allow a plebiscite on their demands for self-determination.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by TeamSimple(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2016
our Igbo tenants used to castigate their own son mbaka for supporting Buhari, but massively support an arewa suleiman for being against Buhari.
let see what they have got to say concerning this bombshell dropped by their beloved apostle.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by phenase(m): 5:03am On Jun 14, 2016
I said I was just passing.... Just passing embarassed
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Izuchukwu70: 5:34am On Jun 14, 2016
I want Biafra to succeed but my Rivers State wont be part. We have big big plans for Niger Delta Nation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hardbody: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Two things are clear, the opinion of people here on NL does not in anyway represent a populist opinion of the generality of Nigerians otherwise there won't be igbos in Yoruba banks and vice versa , besides, people will just be butchering others on the go. Secondly if I say what is on my mind they will ban me. I have been so gagged that i no longer know where to draw the line on what is acceptable. I am content with reading gibberish being spewed all over by some people whose only job starts and ends in NL

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by telemapreye1(f): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2016
EFGH:

I am also a Cross Riverian and I support BIAFRA!
Abeg go undecided we don't want short things in our midst cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.