Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman (65538 Views)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
What’s your take on the Biafra agitation for freedom?

The Igbo cannot even rule themselves, they should go and sit down. There is IPOB, MASSOB, you can see that they are already having division. You have not been able to rule yourselves and you want to rule a nation, it’s not possible. They should forget this agenda and seek relevance and not creation of a nation. Biafra is dead and buried. It’s now a mind-set. It’s not achievable because the real people who would have fought for Biafra are no longer in existence.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I swearrr brafraud people don enter one chance no be small grin grin grin

Oya I don't enter..
Eyin boiz egboriwole grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Yes, they are proud mumu

Okay , so you have just proven the inherent nature of FRAUD within you by changing what I wrote into something else which is akin to deception, lying, maliciousness and fact misrepresentation, all in all making you a dubious person area boy ...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg tell them.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:
What’s your take on the Biafra agitation for freedom?

The Igbo cannot even rule themselves, they should go and sit down. There is IPOB, MASSOB, you can see that they are already having division. You have not been able to rule yourselves and you want to rule a nation, it’s not possible. They should forget this agenda and seek relevance and not creation of a nation. Biafra is dead and buried. It’s now a mind-set. It’s not achievable because the real people who would have fought for Biafra are no longer in existence.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I swearrr brafraud people don enter one chance no be small grin grin grin

Oya I don't enter..
Eyin boiz egboriwole grin

It is a known and established fact that the Yorubas are as disunited as the distance between the south and north pole , hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
ruggedchap:

Okay , so you have just proven the inherent nature of FRAUD within you by changing what I wrote into something else which is akin to deception, lying, maliciousness and fact misrepresentation, all in all making you a dubious person area boy ...
[/s]

You just told the world that they are mumu, why trying to change the truth? Only mumus give birth to another mumu, you are a disgrace bro.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

It is a known and established fact that the Yorubas are as disunited as the distance between the south and north pole , hypocrite !

Yes. You are right because you said so bro!

I belief you,is that all?

Up bradurad mhen

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

You just told the world that they are mumu, why trying to change the truth? Only mumus give birth to another mumu, you are a disgrace bro.

I wrote ;
ruggedchap:

See what I mean, you are still replying me - mumu grin

Which you then changed into ;
See what I mean, you are still replying me - My parents at home are mumu grin

So what does not make you ? A potential fraudster par excellence, do you agree. You talk of integrity but you have none and I mean zilch, but then again what is new with oluwole area boys , lol.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:

Yes. You are right because you said so bro!

I belief you,is that all?

Up bradurad mhen

Very good, so far one intelligent one amongst a hoard of dullards - grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

Very good, so far one intelligent one amongst a hoard of dullards - grin

I love your strong spirit, akpu as really helped you a lot grin

Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

https://www.nairaland.com/2283818/why-these-two-igbo-states

At the bolded above.

I can see how united ibos are.

Ain't I right!

Are we good? grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
ruggedchap:

I wrote ;

Which you then changed into ;

So what does not make you ? A potential fraudster par excellence, do you agree. You talk of integrity but you have none and I mean zilch, but then again what is new with oluwole area boys , lol.
[/s]

Cannibal, You are just pouring smelly spit, they are mumus as you have just told the world. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by saintandsinnerz: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

Omenka, ,nor be small cast cheesy cheesy ....e nor easy at all...Why today just dey like bad market for our peeps from the other side? Every bad news was a hit back to back, Ali Shekau took over PDP, NDA proposed ceasefire & now this! In one day, haba mana!

I saw the title and knew the wrath of Shuku Obuko BanbiAllah will be invited on the "disloyal" guy..make e begin hide.. cheesy
Later when people start abusing you all you could do is to call your boyfriend mod to ban people, but you will be the first to make tribal slurs lace in innuendoes against the Igbos. Keep on hating, one day you will receive your reward. And please stop acting as if you are civilized because you are just another tribal bigot and ethnic supremacist!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Mcowubaba: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
People go kill themselves for Igbo matter o......

Igbos too are not helping the matter, until IPOB go and burn down TA Orji's house nd Co, I will not take them serious, how will u blame Tinubu or Sanusi for the rot in Abia State

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Cannibal, You are just pouring smelly spit, they are mumus as you have just told the world. Deal with it.

I sense that you are getting more and more angry by the minute , this Igbophobia is really consuming you like a cancer !

Where you rejected by one of our pretty girls or outwitted in a business deal by an Igbo man ?

Calm down and take a deep breath, it's all good - grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:

I love your strong spirit, akpu as really helped you a lot grin

Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

https://www.nairaland.com/2283818/why-these-two-igbo-states

At the bolded above.

I can see how united ibos are.

Ain't I right!

Are we good? grin

No one is ignoring Ebonyi and Abia, we are all one and of course we are all good grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mickael2:

I believe you do not understand English though. Let me make it as simple as possible.

You decided to quote my comment and you replied with something which did not relate to my comment in whatsoever way, now I corrected you but your inferiority complex won't let you accept the correction, well I guess that's when I'm above you

Unfortunately I don't speak Ibo so I can't help you comprehend what was clearly written in the queen's English.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mcowubaba:
People go kill themselves for Igbo matter o......

Igbos too are not helping the matter, until IPOB go and burn down TA Orji's house nd Co, I will not take them serious, how will u blame Tinubu or Sanusi for the rot in Abia State

Same way your people kill themselves over Yoruba? You wonder why radio Biafra can't go a day without mentioning Yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
ruggedchap:

I sense that you are getting more and more angry by the minute , this Igbophobia is really consuming you like a cancer !

Where you rejected by one of our pretty girls or outwitted in a business deal by an Igbo man ?

Calm down and take a deep breath, it's all good - grin grin grin
[/s]

Sorry, you are not making sense and can never make sense till death.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Sorry, you are not making sense and can never make sense till death.

okay , go to bed little boy , we have heard your lament comments !
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
saintandsinnerz:

Later when people start abusing you all you could do is to call your boyfriend mod to ban people, but you will be the first to make tribal slurs lace in innuendoes against the Igbos. Keep on hating, one day you will receive your reward. And please stop acting as if you are civilized because you are just another tribal bigot and ethnic supremacist!
[/s]

Get lost with your rant, you insult and denigrate her tribe and want her to hug you. Shameless hypocrite like you cant end well cos you see evil and still support it, why blame Yoruba when Apostle Suleiman is not Yoruba. Must you blame others for your misfortune, you should be ashamed of your tribe. Mschew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

No one is ignoring Ebonyi and Abia, we are all one and of course we are all good grin

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!! One in akpu and Okro soup, one in one traditional/aposhe outfit..

One on NLand.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!! One in akpu and Okro soup, one in one traditional/aposhe outfit..

One on NLand.. cheesy

funny enough I have not eaten akpu for over 10 years , what does it taste like these days ? tongue
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

okay , go to bed little boy , we have heard your lament comments !

Lmaoo. I should go to bed when its just 6.47pm cheesy cheesy. Your flat akpu packed brain needs reformatting, continue to disgrace your family online.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Get lost with your rant, you insult and denigrate her tribe and want her to hug you. Shameless hypocrite like you cant end well cos you see evil and still support it, why blame Yoruba when Apostle Suleiman is not Yoruba. Must you blame others for your misfortune, you should be ashamed of your tribe. Mschew

grin grin grin

That's NL ibos for you.

They insult you,you fight back, they it genocide.

But twista boy call it upper grin cut

Kikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Lmaoo. I should go to bed when its just 6.47pm cheesy cheesy. Your flat akpu packed brain needs reformatting, continue to disgrace your family online.

Don't tell me that a mumu like you was allowed to travel out of the country to disgrace Nigeria, grin. Anyway it must have been through oluwole papers.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

funny enough I have not eaten akpu for over 10 years , what does it taste like these days ? tongue

It taste like this :

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:

grin grin grin

That's NL ibos for you.

They insult you,you fight back, they it genocide.

But twista boy call it upper grin cut

Kikikikiki

They are all deluded being, they insult you and want you to hug them. Devilish hypocrites everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:

It taste like this :

Cannot be worse than rotten yam amala ( yuck ) and that slimy s.hit called Ewedu, grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

Don't tell me that a mumu like you was allowed to travel out of the country to disgrace Nigeria, grin. Anyway it must have been through oluwole papers.

Stop talking like your late father, cos only fools and cursed nitwit talk this way, the only thing you have been spewing since page 1 is Igbo, oluwole and OCD. Say something new so we can take you serious.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

Cannot be worse than amala ( yuck ) and that slimy s.hit called Ewedu, grin

Akpu kills grin

It's suffocates..amala is soft easy to swallow now I am telling you cos I almost got killed by akpu last night grin

Nna mehn, how do you people survive that killer on your throat? grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Stop talking like your late father, cos only fools and cursed nitwit talk this way, the only thing you have been spewing since page 1 is Igbo, oluwole and OCD. Say something new so we can take you serious.

I cannot be serious with people like you...I am only having a good laugh at your expense, sensing your hands trembling and banging on your keyboard as you frantically type out your expletives with the reckless abandon of a TODDLER cool
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

I cannot be serious with people like you...

Why disturbing my mentions with your stupidity? Is it because you lack parental care and love. Are you going to also blame Yorubas for the death of your father?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by holyword: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Man of God,you ve spoken well but what is the way forward? About buhari,nigerians were tired of pdp and there is no other party to vote for.Many nigerians did not vote all.Those that voted for buhari was just to cast out their vote instead of tearing the voter's card and put it inside dustbin.People Were confused because of pdp and they dont like buhari because of his bad character of tribalism. So,buhari used this opportunity and became president coupled with his threat that wether he fail or win the election,he will form his own government and be in power by force.He succeeded in his threat to jonathan that he will make his government ungovernable.How do buhari will expect that pdp will allow his own government to be governable,imposible.You do me,i do you,nobody go vex.More dangerous militants are stil coming up to the extent that many soldiers will run away and nigeria will become uncontrollable.Solution;buhari must sue for peace wether he like it or not because,things has gone out of control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.