Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman (65483 Views)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

We have seen Yoruba leaders and even the Afenifere support there agitation, it seems they want Yorubas to protest with them cos I dont know how Yorubas are holding them now. See the people that want biafra below protesting for Saraki.

Yorubas protest for who? Lmaoooo cheesy
Ibos want Yorubas to fight their battle because they know heir leaders are weak against the Northern oligarchy. That's why Gullibos are even trying to recruit Niger avenger terrorists to fight for Nnamdi Kanu's release. We all know Biafrans are behind the recent attacks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
telemapreye1:
But we haven't seen yoruba name s naa cheesy only chukwu and ike sentence to life grin..why are you denying your brothers?

I was embarrassed a few years ago, when one of my white colleagues told me that a previously employed member of staff was sacked for fraud and guess what., his name was Yoruba, arrghhh grin

Anyway, nobody has a monopoly of evil in every tribe, I am here to highlight this and expose people's hypocrisy ....

If you want me to I can post a few examples here.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

I sense you are approaching an emotional melt down, go and have a rest before you kill yourself , literally... wink

Go and queue little kid, its not your turn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Sultanchidi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmm apostle, d Israelites won't like dis oh, lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sultanchidi:
when u say Ugandans do u also mean d Israelites, d pple from the land of the rising sun

Biafra: Land of the rising crime.

The sun has risen in the West. That's why we'll forever remain Nigeria's diamond mine.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Go and queue little kid, its not your turn.

Seriously you need counselling, you have a terrible disease called Igbophobia caused by insecurity, fear and jealousy.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by omonighoblessing(f): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
And since we don't have good leaders, what do you suggest we do?
we pray for the leaders we have.
I believe my bible that says the heart of a king and priest is in God's hands

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by uyplus(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mayor21:
Is he God?
Well, as a Cross Riverian I support Biafra, and I believe it will come someday.

If you believe too.. Lemme see u hit that like button.

Ebot iwa. You cannot be a cross riverian. Idiot ikot iwa.. kip inua fo..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

Ibos have gods? I thought they were middle easterners? These Gullibos sound so confused. Today, they're whites with dominant black skins, tomorrow they're Africans.

They are both jews and ugadans, the instruction is from Dilector and it must be obeyed. Shuku Obuko is the current god according to the Albino.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Stolen: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

Let's just say Yorubas own everything then cheesy
I guess Gullibos also blame Yorubas for Ibo leaders nonchalant attitude towards Biafra because we own their azz.

To be honest, i just want to wake up and not have to deal with attention seeking yorubas who keep writing articles aimed at igbos.

Igbos occupy three quarter of the yoruba brain and u have become useless. Arguably, yorubas are the most tribalistic group in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by telemapreye1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stolen:

But the medium is owned by one of your loser bunch.
Go and sleep....Chukwu obibo our dilector grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

Seriously you need counselling, you have a terrible disease called Igbophobia caused by insecurity, fear and jealousy.. cool

Says the worm that blamed Yorubas for Apostle Suleimen's utterance. Everyday it's Yoruba this and Yoruba that. You talk so much shit online, but you can't do anything on Yoruba soil.

We're still waiting for your scavengers to attack Lagos. Chestbeating worms.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

How can a master be afraid or jealous of his loyal slave? You are the one blaming Yorubas for your life problems not the other way round, I think you need to order a new brain at Jumia. Just an advice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stolen:

To be honest, i just want to wake up and not have to deal with attention seeking yorubas who keep writing articles aimed at igbos.

Igbos occupy three quarter of the yoruba brain and u have become useless. Arguably, yorubas are the most tribalistic group in Africa.

Then don't wake up typing anything about Yorubas. Pass the message to your jobless online warriors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

The sun has risen in the West. That's why we'll forever remain Nigeria's diamond mine.

Last time I was in Lagos it looked like a CHIMNEY, so bad that you could hardly see the SUN...
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by telemapreye1(f): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

I was embarrassed a few years ago, when one of my white colleagues told me that a previously employed member of staff was sacked for fraud and guess what., his name was Yoruba, arrghhh grin

Anyway, nobody has a monopoly of evil in every tribe, I am here to highlight this and expose people's hypocrisy ....

If you want me to I can post a few examples here.
Post let see...Chukwu obibo our dilector will bless you grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Kondomatic(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
omonighoblessing:
we pray for the leaders we have.
I believe my bible that says the heart of a king and priest is in God's hands
As if God is interested in Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
omenka:
Think I just wet my boxers. Rotflmao!!

Someone just told be the meaning of Shuku and Obuko. gringringringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Our Albino dilector is the real MVP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Stolen: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

Then don't wake up typing anything about Yorubas. Pass the message to your jobless online warriors.

Keep imagining we are on the same boat, u have an over active imagination.

U have been at it for years and igbos still ignore u. Except the odd few posters on nairaland. U are on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Karm16: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

Last time I was in Lagos it looked like a CHIMNEY, so bad that you could hardly see the SUN...

I'll believe you the day your people stop selling cocaine just to buy land in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Pyno30: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
People use to say that this man is mad, but I never believed until today
Someday he will run round the markets and streets
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

For real? shocked shocked yarn me tory? Was the wrestling first prize Akpu or African salad. grin

Don't mind them, one has tried to ignore their histrionics but one is only human!! Unnecessary & illogical tantrum throwing kids!

Karm16 ,

Shuku Obuko BanbiAllah is the god dilector in zoo custody asked them to replace the real God with.

Lol. Abeg no kill me. Those emotional kids are something else, why should they always blame Yorubas for there problems. Its annoying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

How can a master be afraid or jealous of his loyal slave? You are the one blaming Yorubas for your life problems not the other way round, I think you need to order a new brain at Jumia. Just an advice.

I think you have mistaken me for someone else, blame others ? , lol.

Take a deep breath and relax, life is short....
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by druboon404: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mayor21:
Is he God?
Well, as a Cross Riverian I support Biafra, and I believe it will come someday.

If you believe too.. Lemme see u hit that like button.
So you now know he is not God righr?...when he was insuting El-rufai,you were hailing him and shouting "touch not my annointing"...na wa for una hypocrisy...shame on you people...tufikwa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
NwaIgboBoy:
This man needs seroz deliverance from seven real men of God, I bet u he has 7 strong demons in his tongue....... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Sultanchidi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

run oh, dey ar coming 4 ur head lol
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

I'll believe you the day your people stop selling cocaine just to buy land in Lagos.

Igbos are the small boys in drugs, Yorubas are the kingpins, ask anybody.

One small example ;
Adegboyega Adeniji, 48, of Sandmere Close, Hemel Hempstead, was caught at Heathrow Airport in April 2011.

He had two suitcases crammed with cocaine and heroin, the UK Border Agency said.

4million pounds worth of cocaine. Watch the Video.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17241965

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruggedchap:

I think you have mistaken me for someone else, blame others ? , lol.

Take a deep breath and relax, life is short....

You are now sounding dull and boring, Stick to my advise and lemme face people with working brain.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Pyno30: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

I won't be surprise if you miss road someday and be found in my toilet, then you will finally lost
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

You are now sounding dull and boring, Stick to my advise and lemme face people with working brain.

I am trying to prevent you from hyperventilating into a seizure because of your OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ) with the Igbos.... cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by judynton(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
einst3in:
yes someday but not now. Nigeria will never allow Biafra go peacefully. It will be bombed till the extent that it will require another forty years to rebuild. My advice to the ibos is to contribute their own part to this shaky symbiosis called Nigeria till all the entities become politically matured. By then all that will be required is either some sort of referendum or a national conference. All the issues will be ironed out, no single drop of blood, no taking us bck 40yrs when other nations have forged ahead. I am sure even Zimbabwe will be ahead.
just wait and watch as BIAFRA gains freedom and talking of bombing,when we get to that bridge we will know who owns it not even crossing it.i better die fighting for freedom than live in slavery under this confused state called 9ja.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Eeroh95(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sule is an attention seeker......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.