Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed (10463 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by olutunde12(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:
Look at kids here!

For heaven sake, the information he has given are verifiable. Is it a bad thing to have contributed immensely to ousting of GEJ?

You want to die cos of gej? For heaven's sake the man is all over doing well. We have the right to air our views. Go and die if you dont want us to. But pls before then remember to tell buhari that the courts want to see his certificate for perusal.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Lie Mohammed again, this early mor mor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If Mr Buhari wants the people to take his Government seriously, this man Mr Lai Mohammed needs to be substituted, becos he is the image maker of the Government, and when 99.9% of the people don't seems to have confidence in him, due to the numerous lies he has been peddling in the days of campaign, then this govt of Buhari will be taken as a mere joker by the people whenever he comes out to speak and represent the govt of the day!!
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by joey150(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
ajepako:
With government complaining of being totally broke ( despite the supposedly recovered loot)?!

Oga Lie Muhammed.... try harder because this one, we are not buying..

Enu opuro o kii seje...

Chai.......
when did government say they are totally broke?

Somehow if you read too much comments on nl..you'll only be getting duller..your i.q would begin to lower gradually. I will resort to just reading the news now.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nightshift(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
I hope RCC is already back on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway. Umunya Junction area looks now like a crater in Mars. That road is the greatest fraud against Ndigbo by the last administration. The PDP top dogs from our area creamed-off the money meant for that road's reconstruction. For over 5 years, shovels and buckets of sands were used as construction equipment on that expressway while more of our people were either injured or died due to incompetence of greedy hawks called politicians .
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by moyakz(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Hardaysheenar:
Lai Mohammed...it seems His parents consulted Oracles (ifa olokun) 2 knw his future bfor they gave him ds name...just like a yoruba adage...ILE LAAWO K'ATO S'OMO L'ORUKO...d name fit u die sir...Lai d liar...only senseless Zombies can bliv ur lies anyway...I nid nobody 2 tell me dt u get mouth odour..u 2 dey lie sir!...Omo labeere fun..Irolabi
lie mohammad is to mouth odour,as buhari is to body odour!(sowie i meant body-language)

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2016
I am.yet to see them on Benin-auchi road,that project has been dragging on for too long na
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nightshift(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
On Enugu- Onitsha Expressway: i must commend president Buhari for allocating 5.5 Billion Naira for its reconstruction in 2016 budget. Awarding the job to the original company(RCC) that built the road is equally commendable.

A 100km dual-carriageway which in the 80's when it was new, made a ride from Enugu to Onitsha last between 45 -50 minutes must be put to the good use of all Nigerians again. Remarkably, the last reconstruction of that road was done in 1996 when Mr. Buhari was PTF boss.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by mapet: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2016
ajepako:
With government complaining of being totally broke ( despite the supposedly recovered loot)?!

Enu opuro o kii seje...

Chai.......

It is unfortunate that many of you will blurt out stuffs ignorantly. Madam, note

1. If you went to any of those sites as we speak, the contractors are there working. It was published all over media yesterday
2. How can you use recovered loot, when the court cases regarding these loot are yet to be completed and even at that there is a process where the approval of the Senate and HOA has to be gotten before such monies can be disbursed.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by mapet: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Lagos - Ibadan Expressway as at yesterday

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by mapet: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Another

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by ezebunafo(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Am not a fan of lai but I can vouch for this one I stay at arepo and anyone plying Mowe to berger will bear witness that julius berger are back to site it's even causing a mild traffic on that axis coz of diversion
ajepako:

Enu opuro o kii seje...

Chai.......
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by mapet: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Others

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Madam, they can't use the recovered loot for now becos its going to serve as exhibit when the suspects are finally prosecuted

I hope I'm understood!

Meaning, they are going to load those monies into bullion vans and bring them to court as exhibit as you said?....aren't those monies on record or recorded, debited or minuted in the process of recoveries...... Grow up please
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Goke7: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2016
IVORY2009:
Lie Mohammed again, this early mor mor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If Mr Buhari wants the people to take his Government seriously, this man Mr Lai Mohammed needs to be substituted, becos he is the image maker of the Government, and when 99.9% of the people don't seems to have confidence in him, due to the numerous lies he has been peddling in the days of campaign, then this govt of Buhari will be taken as a mere joker by the people whenever he comes out to speak and represent the govt of the day!!

Have you verified his claims before coming up with this, that you hate lai mohammed does not mean he should not inform the public of what is currently happening. You guys inability to separate politics from the hard facts is making you and your fellow wailers a laughing stock. Many contractors are back on site but for hatred for the Govt will even make the contractors look invisible to you even if they are in front of you physically.

It looks better if you criticize the quality of the work on those sites going on than coming up with all these tales about lai mohammed
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Goke7: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2016
olutunde12:

You want to die cos of gej? For heaven's sake the man is all over doing well. We have the right to air our views. Go and die if you dont want us to. But pls before then remember to tell buhari that the courts want to see his certificate for perusal.

including lies that no work is going on ba?
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by bender79: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
gallantmoi:
I was on my way to Jebba tuesday and I saw the JB and RCC working on Lag - Ibadan expressway.

Ilorin Bode saadu road I have been seeing CGC working since 1 month ago.

Can someone in other zones mentioned confirm the story?

I don't know what nairaland.com is turning into

Everybody is saying lie lie without asking or seeking to verify.

Naira land has become a children's playground.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by gretblue: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2016
pennywys:
keep your APC antic aside, lets discuss the reality here.
Every intellectual Nigerians knows the truth
Your grammar needs reconstruction,just as the Apc is reconstructing the mess left behind by your pay masters. With this your grammatical blunder you are also clamming to be among the intellect Nigerians.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by ikwubaba: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

99% of people don't believe him due to numerous lies during campaign and APC still won? You cannot notice the inconsistency in your assertion. Purse sometimes to ponder before posting. Rushing like mad to make statements will not help remove APC in 2019. As your own lies become manifest in a short while.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2016
omolola15:

I wonder how some people reason. Or let me ask did you even read it at all. You just wanna follow the trend of calling Lai Mohammed a liar. Even if i can't verify the others. I can verify that work has started on Lagos-Ibadan express road. I saw that with my 2 korokoro eyes. And I'm sure their are others that can verify for other regions as well.

Hatred is a disease please. Because you hate apc or Buhari does not mean you should find fault in anything they say or do. I know you might call for my head in your reply. But deep down you know I'm right.

Any way e no kuku concern me.
the truth is that some contractors have gone back to site, yes but to do nothing other than just show their presence on site atleast for now maybe to confuse people like you into believing that major wrk has started, then do some road patching till govt sends in fund.....but one thing i can tell you is that there will be no major work and employment until Fg gives fund for the projects. e.g Lagos -Ibadan project had more than 1500 staff (including JB and Rcc staff) b4 they shut down but as at now i can tell you that there ain't up to 150 staff on site for both sides, so as far as i am concerned everything na still wash until fg pay money to contractors and watch them call back their workers and start work asap.....and btw i am non partisan here, just being a smart citizen n also dnt ask me hw i knw
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by doctokwus: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

U av still refused to grow up.Instead of lampooning d nitwit of a president and your fellow tribesmen that allowed a dullard from a backward ethnicity to scam one of d most intellectual minded ethnic groups in africa,with non existent projects in the seast,u are here picking on somebody that had no bearing on the scam the buffoon wrought on the seast.
Rubbish.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Have they been paid is the question. Going back to site can be anything from threats to IOU's. Then you will ask the question. Why have they stopped for a year when government is supposed to be a continuum.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by omolola15(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Castroii:
the truth is that some contractors have gone back to site, yes but to do nothing other than just show their presence on site atleast for now maybe to confuse people like you into believing that major wrk has started, then do some road patching till govt sends in fund.....but one thing i can tell you is that there will be no major work and employment until Fg gives fund for the projects. e.g Lagos -Ibadan project had more than 1500 staff (including JB and Rcc staff) b4 they shut down but as at now i can tell you that there ain't up to 150 staff on site for both sides, so as far as i am concerned everything na still wash until fg pay money to contractors and watch them call back their workers and start work asap.....and btw i am non partisan here, just being a smart citizen n also dnt ask me hw i knw

Sorry I'll ask you how you know. Because I also wanna know. How do you think they are back to work if they are not paid yet. I passed through that road 2 days ago and I saw work in progress. I don't know the number of staff they had before and I don't know now. I want to know how you know your claim is right.

They are working and I can testify to that. I just don't know to what level. And I'm really curious about what you know.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2016
omolola15:

Sorry I'll ask you how you know. Because I also wanna know. How do you think they are back to work if they are not paid yet. I passed through that road 2 days ago and I saw work in progress. I don't know the number of staff they had before and I don't know now. I want to know how you know your claim is right.

They are working and I can testify to that. I just don't know to what level. And I'm really curious about what you know.
ok fine, even fashola said it few days ago that the fg is yet to release funds to the contractors.....check the link https://www.today.ng/news/national/135304/contractors-return-lagos-ibadan-expressway-week-fashola ........... and already Jb and Rcc are being owed alot on that project and you dnt expect them to keep doing any meaningful work without fund, also initially, part of the project was meant to be funded by The Infrastructure Bank(TIB) as planned by the former administration but i think it didnt wrk out fine with the present govt.... thats the much i can say for now bt trust me when major work begins, u wont even need much plublicity to knw cos places like mowe, ibafon, sagamu, some parts of ibadan, etc will feel the impact especially on economic activities due to mobilization of work force. lets just hope and pray that fg releases cash on asap.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
doctokwus:

U av still refused to grow up.Instead of lampooning d nitwit of a president and your fellow tribesmen that allowed a dullard from a backward ethnicity to scam one of d most intellectual minded ethnic groups in africa,with non existent projects in the seast,u are here picking on somebody that had no bearing on the scam the buffoon wrought on the seast.
Rubbish.

Bros wat is dis?? shocked are you really really sure u are a medical doctor? I doubt it, u medical certificate need to be investigated, "Out of Point" shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by omolola15(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Castroii:
ok fine, even fashola said it few days ago that the fg is yet to release funds to the contractors.....check the link https://www.today.ng/news/national/135304/contractors-return-lagos-ibadan-expressway-week-fashola ........... and already Jb and Rcc are being owed alot on that project and you dnt expect them to keep doing any meaningful work without fund, also initially, part of the project was meant to be funded by The Infrastructure Bank(TIB) as planned by the former administration but i think it didnt wrk out fine with the present govt.... thats the much i can say for now bt trust me when major work begins, u wont even need much plublicity to knw cos places like mowe, ibafon, sagamu, some parts of ibadan, etc will feel the impact especially on economic activities due to mobilization of work force. lets just hope and pray that fg releases cash on asap.

Ok ooooo. I'm sure FG will release the funds. They won't have no excuse to do that. But i still feel a positive move is in play already. That's why they are coming back gradually. All I want is a better Nigeria
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by nigeriafilm(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
omolola15:

I wonder how some people reason. Or let me ask did you even read it at all. You just wanna follow the trend of calling Lai Mohammed a liar. Even if i can't verify the others. I can verify that work has started on Lagos-Ibadan express road. I saw that with my 2 korokoro eyes. And I'm sure their are others that can verify for other regions as well.

Hatred is a disease please. Because you hate apc or Buhari does not mean you should find fault in anything they say or do. I know you might call for my head in your reply. But deep down you know I'm right.

Any way e no kuku concern me.
Lie lie lie. Why u too d lie
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by omolola15(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Lie lie lie. Why u too d lie

I don't know what part of the country you are from. But if you are in lagos. Do your self a favor. Go to oshodi Park, Ibadan bus should not be more than 1k. So make sure you have 2k with you so as not to be stranded in ibadan. I'm sure you'll see the work in progress along the way. You don't have to hide behind your keyboard and call everyone a liar. Take a trip to ibadan my friend. You'll love it. grin
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by kings11ng(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
and work will start soon on the second Niger bridge how convenient mr lie Mohammed... how soon is very soon? blantant liar
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Another sweet lie from the master Lair Mohammed. Try something else. This one wont fly.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Ephemmm: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
gallantmoi:
I was on my way to Jebba tuesday and I saw the JB and RCC working on Lag - Ibadan expressway.

Ilorin Bode saadu road I have been seeing CGC working since 1 month ago.

Can someone in other zones mentioned confirm the story?

I don't know what nairaland.com is turning into

Everybody is saying lie lie without asking or seeking to verify.

Just last week, I saw Contractors working in Lagos-Ibadan Express way too: I don't know when it become a crime to be part of those team that sent Ineffectual Buffon back to Otueke.

So, you don't need to attack the zombie wailers: their brain has been programmed to rubbish anything positive about this administration even if it is verifiable.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by deefem81: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: How Bill Gates Is Sponsoring Boko Haram Insurgency In Nigeria Revealed / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari / Bandits Have Stopped Students From Schools, Farmers From Farms – Niger State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.