Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate (2338 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by gidgiddy: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2022
This is how Buhari's government turned a peaceful Biafran separatist movement into a violent one

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible,
will make violent agitation inevitable
~ JFK
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by FuckkME(f): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Hhmm this is so serious and sad

I wonder what the APC propagandists will say about this
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by Sergio101(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
The Genesis.
There's nothing that will make Nigeria one again
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by Durabest: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Dymaco:
and u want me to type rip when an army is killed.

to those who believe in naija army...... just know it that a Nigeria army have never win any battle against any armed group
but they won biafra soldiers IN THE BIAFRA WAR and ESN ETC
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by Durabest: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2022
obinnajohnson:
IPOB used to be a very peaceful group . Buhari, out of his hatred for the Igbos mis-handled the whole situation.
don't believe everthing lpob was never peaceful
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Very sad..
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2022
This thing still dey pain me. We need to revisit this case.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
This thing still dey pain me. We need to revisit this case.

Not only you, it was s tragedy. Peaceful protesters gunned down because they peacefully protesting for Biafra

The Nigerian Army even went to a Church at night, Zt Edmunds Onitsha, to gun down Biafran protesters who had come to sleep there for the night

And yet some people dont understand why people in the South East hail unknown gunmen when they deal with the security forces

I feel nothing for the security forces, I witnessed them kill too many unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters to feel any pity

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? / BREAKING: Atiku To Be Questioned When He Returns From U.S. – Lai Mohammed / See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.