Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) (4012 Views)

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / See The 'sexy' Way This 20 Year Old Girl Celebrated Her Birthday / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by platorepublic(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Her facebook name is Nelly Jose Mourinho Sylva
Good morning World, Good morning Facebook, today is the 13th day of June and it so happens that it's my birthday, a day the Lord specially made. I have a lot to be thankful to God for, one of them which is most important is the gift of life and good health, Psalm 3:5 is my favourite part of the bible and it keeps Me going everyday. I am 27years old today, I am not where I wanna be but I'm eternally grateful for where I am and trusting God to continue to steer the course of my life. I am 27year older, better and wiser today, I bless the name of the Lord and also celebrate with my fellow birthday mates today, God bless Us. My wish Very simple, I want God to bless Nigeria, Me, My Family and the rest of the world.. today is my birthday and I fully intend to cause chaos!!

Miss it or trash

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nawa oo she for just naked

Abeg check my signature if you want to smile in this hard time.
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Merlissa(f): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Confused

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecidedundecided

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
If she is a South African, I have not comment! undecided
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by jonaifame22(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
She has fwesh laps!
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by jopretty(f): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
So after quoting bible, she come pose semi clad? Is a wa!

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wetin remain make yansh show undecided
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
tongue this is the kind of nyash I'm telling hateu2 to download
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Laveda(f): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016

Hawt!
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by falconey(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Laveda:
Hawt!

finally, someone saw what I saw!
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by falconey(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wetin remain make yansh show undecided

nyash dey show from front ? she is probably wearing bum short underneath.
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Darkseid(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Just see how she rub make up reach neck.
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
falconey:

nyash dey show from front ? she is probably wearing bum short underneath.
Yea probably
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by platorepublic(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
This girl deserve to be whipped
With kobokobo
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Laveda(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
falconey:

finally, someone saw what I saw!

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Qualer: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2016

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Ajinoride(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2016
decatalyst:
If she is a South African, I have not comment! undecided

she is a ph babe. I know the studio tha uses the background. na wa for girls o
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol..... Thanks gringrin

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 14, 2016
olihilistic:
tongue this is the kind of nyash I'm telling hayteu2 to download
If u see my nyaansh ehn, u will faint self cox it's too big 4 u 2 handle at ur age cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2016
HateU2:
If u see my nyaansh ehn, u will faint self cox it's too big 4 u 2 handle at ur age cheesy tongue tongue
can we bet??
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by 4rmthewest(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Nelly jose mourinho??.....I knw dis babe oooo....we in the same football group on facebook....football360degree....she is hawt sha
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by ihimiray(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2016
She is hot
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2016
mgbeke wan trend by fire by force
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by 7footre(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Ironic I must say

Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by lyfeonweb: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016
there is room for improvement
Re: Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) by ATOZ9999(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
dis gal sha..nawa ooh typical Utd fan

When You Miss Your Bae / Why Should A Woman Be The One To Cook And Do Chores If She Earns As Well? / Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money